Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 14:38

» The UTF Music Playlist
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 8:28

» Songs of Township
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Yesterday at 14:39

» Township Wiki
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 0:09

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian

Go down
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian Empty
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 10:48 #1

Regatta theme Ancient Egyptian Decorations 

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian 111

Is this the Season 2 of Treasure of the Nile? or Season 1 for Treasure of the Nile?

Last edited by cemblack on Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 11:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 10:52 #2

Season 3. (No new decorations.) Sad

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian Ton10
Image courtesy of T&BLoT.
Back to top Go down

Darkwood PC, Chorilandia, Kaytown and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

CodyLyons

Active
CodyLyons
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 15:46 #3

Thanks for the heads up. The regatta is beyond boring. Same silly themes. Same old decorations. Wish they would do a parks and gardens theme with pretty outdoor decor like single benches, birdfeeders, sundials, garden lights, etc
Back to top Go down

dnana1, Neighbor Jane, Kami2020, Chorilandia, Kaytown, Lil Bear and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:01 #4

I wish they would give us a Theme Park file (akin to the Zoo file) where we can group and arrange our themed decorations. New decorations are welcomed and I'd like to put somewhere other than Storage. (My box is stuffed!)
Back to top Go down

CodyLyons Thinks this post is Awesome

Chorilandia, Kaytown, Michelle and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:05 #5

@CodyLyons wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. The regatta is beyond boring. Same silly themes. Same old decorations....

I feel the same.  Regatta is really not worth doing anymore without new decorations, or even very useful coupons in YC.  We reach a point where the chests rewards aren’t anything we really need, so regatta really pays only if your coop can finish top 3.

This season especially will be bad, with not one but two highly dumpable seasonal tasks.  With a bad one like Send Ships, I wonder why they moved up Train Crates when we were due for coins or mining tools.
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown, CodyLyons, Kami2020, Chorilandia, Kaytown, Lil Bear, Michelle and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:46 #6

I don't mind the send ships task. I do quite enjoy the combo tasks, I wish they gave us those more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:49 #7

Must agree  @Mayfield  There seems to be a concentrated effort to make the tasks as slow as possible!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 18:01 #8

@Michelle wrote:
I don't mind the send ships task. I do quite enjoy the combo tasks, I wish they gave us those more often.

The problem with send ships is that they are all pretty slow tasks.  A lot of coops will dump ordinary ship products tasks apart from the second item tasks (olives, shrimp, coconuts) that can be completed in a minute using boats we already have sitting full of that item.  With send ships, they all require more than 4 ships so we are looking at travel time to the island to finish one group then send the rest to finish the task, plus that long again before we have ships available for anything else.

Last edited by Mayfield on Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown, Lil Bear, Michelle and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 18:23 #9

@Mic Miller wrote:
I wish they would give us a Theme Park file (akin to the Zoo file) where we can group and arrange our themed decorations. New decorations are welcomed and I'd like to put somewhere other than Storage. (My box is stuffed!)

nods along with all the comments... big yawn...

@Mic Miller - is there a known limit on storing decs? I wonder sometimes as i move more and more to storage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 19:47 #10

Storage Box is unlimited. (I currently have 1,033 items in mine.)
Back to top Go down

just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 20:27 #11

Based on how long it’s been since it was last used, the seasonal task we should have seen next was coins. It was last used season starting Nov 24, whereas Send Ships was used the following month and train crates even more recently.

I wonder if they are reworking the coin task because of the decoration selling trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 11:23 #12

The paranoia pills have me wondering about Coin tasks as well, @Mayfield.

Given the seasonal tasks and Al's stinginess with 135s, I am racing all my towns for the first time this regatta season. (I do what I can to fight boredom.) Smile
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 15:49 #13

NOOOOOO I need my coin selling trick!!!  Otherwise those tasks are jolly well an absolute pain.  Why on earth should Playrix care that we're burning through coin tasks with decorations, and then allow people to burn through tasks with tcash?  Is it because they benefit from the latter and not the former?  Ugh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 16:23 #14

@Mayfield  That is true, about the send ships task.  Even with ships upgraded a bit it is still slow. Having to go get stuff from the islands is better, I'm not too worried about the people that constantly spend their tc to sail ahead of everyone else, eventually all their efforts will backfire on them in some way or another ( no idea how or when) and they will be at the bottom.  I'm already #1 in God's eyes and my husband's eyes; I'm good with that. I also can't afford to maintain the constant vigilance of staying at the top. NOW if my co-op member and I ever make it back to the top 3 or woohoo  in the number one spot (at least once) I'll be good with that too. But not because either one of us bought our way into it. That being said (typed) I doubt we will ever get there, but you never know. There is always Hope.
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 16:38 #15

This our current board, My other teammate must have had to work this morning so at the moment its just me doing tasks.

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian Screen24
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 16:59 #16

The board has been pretty bad today. Very few 135 point tasks, and most of those are the kind we dump (growing silk, 4 planes). Train cart task shows up over and over, as do trains, and sending boats to Fructus or Tropica (never yet to Fisherman, the only one we’d take this early).

We have gotten some not good but not terrible Combos someone ended up taking.

We did get one 135 ore and one House of Luck for 4 racers.
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown, Chorilandia and just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 18:07 #17

We probably won't enter the regatta until the weekend. Maybe we will have more luck then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2021 - 16:44 #18

@Kaytown wrote:
We probably won't enter the regatta until the weekend. Maybe we will have more luck then.

Plan on lots of action for trains and boats.  In addition to lots of tasks to send boat, collect x from boats, trains, and  train carts, most combo tasks seemed to have one or the other.  Also, you may want to stock shelves with rice balls. Trying to remember which other factory tasks we saw more than once - cappuccinos and grape fizz, I think.
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian
Page 1 of 1