Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 6:21

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Today at 5:55

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Today at 0:42

» Delay in the regatta
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 9:40

» The UTF Music Playlist
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 3:35

» Another Update
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 0:44

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 8:10

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 0:34

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 7:50

» Township Funnies!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 1:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 1:19

» Top Contributor
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:04

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 4:03

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Songs of Township
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 6:47

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 5:27

» Day at the Beach tasks
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 2:26

» Playing the market
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:15

» Co-Op Ads
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 8:15

» Questions about Community buildings
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 2:57

» Say Hello!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 19:15

» Mic's Table
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 20:07

» Next Regatta Season
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 18:52

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 13:23

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 5:47

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 23:34

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 4:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 0:42

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 22:48

» Delay in the regatta
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 20:59

» Another Update
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 7:24

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 4:40

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Empty
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 5:43 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hello, all!  I'm working on making a fun "decor blog" that will help you all work more and more beauty into your towns!  I'm all about combining a functional town and a beautiful town, and I've come across a few designs and ideas over my years of playing that I'd like to share in a way that will allow you to draw from it in making your own "perfect town."  But as I go through the brainstorming process and the idea-gathering process, I've found I need your input.

What would you most like to see in a decor blog?  Would you rather see functional decorations, such as ways to arrange your fields and factories to be both beautiful and useful, or would you rather see "fun" decorations like animals or geometric designs that just look cool?  Are you most interested in high-level decorations that show off your wealth or are you more interested in making your town beautiful on a shoestring?  Also, what approximate level decorations are you looking for?  For instance, level 50+? 100+?  Zoo animals unlocked?

Whatever you choose in your response as to what you most want to see, I will take into consideration as I try to plan out a series of decoration tutorials.  And I will try also to include a variety of tutorials for all levels and interests!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE do me a HUGE favor and as you're playing the game, if you see in a friend's town or someone you find on a leaderboard something you really think you'd love to see a tutorial on, SEND THE PICTURE TO ME!!!  I'm really trying to build myself a decent-sized base of decoration ideas before I start the blog so that I don't run out of steam a few weeks in.  Your screenshots will be of invaluable assistance to me.

So, go at it!  Tell me what you want to see.  Very Happy   I await your responses.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Hope1982, Arial Heights, Neighbor Jane, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia, Sunshine and Rainbows and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 11:57 #96

@Mic Miller wrote:
Maybe someday we can all visit each other. (Hope so because I gave up on Microsoft at DOS 3.1.)

Oh, you gave up too early. Windows 95 was pretty good, 98 sucked, but they came back strong with Windows 2000/XP. Imo XP was their best OS ever in terms of performance and reliability. Windows 7 was trying to be a leap forward but for me it was a step backwards, and the less said about 8 the better. 10 is an improvement on those two at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 14:03 #97

idea...

1 of the things I enjoy most is using the decor in creative ways ~ flouishes, finishing touches  (like the smiles in the sand or the little butterflies) to the more complex design ideas like the 3D pyramids or TS chessboards....

for the yellow trees, placed tip to tip, they can highlight/cradle something.

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 20210517

here, used it as a feathery boa-like tail (snagged awhile back from a decor thread on the Playrix forums)...
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 20210518
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia, Michelle and Judy Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 22:34 #98

I love that!  I am so going to my town to see what I can do...hmmm..  Those are so imaginative.
Back to top Go down

just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2021 - 14:04 #99

@Light of the World~Emily I would like to see what My own town looks like when someone else visits. I know it goes to the sign, airport, trains & helipad but what exactly do they see of what I have around those items?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2021 - 4:52 #100

@BKNBLK13 wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily I would like to see what My own town looks like when someone else visits. I know it goes to the sign, airport, trains & helipad but what exactly do they see of what I have around those items?.

I don't have your town, but visited several friends and it seems to always center on this area.

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 6f42a210

It didn't matter if I was zoomed in or out at the previous town, when I went to a new one, it went to this view, with the event calendar at the bottom, the Yacht Club sail at the far right, and the fair tent on the far left.  If you adjust your screen in your town to get those items to those spots, that's what I would see if I visited your town.  (Obviously, I would also see more above what appears in this photo.  I've cropped off the upper half of the picture to cut out the town name.)

I think this is the same or about the same as the default view we see when opening our own towns, unless the game is remembering where we were before we left it.

Mine is a standard size iPad screen.  I don't know if it would be bigger or smaller on a phone or larger tablet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2021 - 6:56 #101

@Mayfield @Light of the World~Emily

Thank you Mayfield!!!!  I appreciate you taking the time to do that for me!  Very Sweet of You!  NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 2039938002

I didn't realize that. I'm curious to know what people see when they are helping too.  You know how you go help a friend or neighbor and it takes you right to their airport, train station or helipad and you can see just a little bit of what they have around those areas? I just wonder what they see of our own/mine.  Make sense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2021 - 7:19 #102

The "opening view" is keyed to the town sign.
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2021 - 7:35 #103

@BKNBLK13 wrote:

@BKNBLK13

I’d like to visit your town but.. How can I find it? Send me a PM if you like! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2021 - 11:00 #104

@Mic Miller wrote:
The "opening view" is keyed to the town sign.

That's right. If she has moved the sign, the view would be this same amount of space centered on wherever the town sign is.
Back to top Go down

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2021 - 17:42 #105

I don't have permission of the Arizona Sun Valley town - but OMG this town is awesome. I will share more images

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon10
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon12
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon11
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2021 - 17:43 #106

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon15
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon13
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon14
Back to top Go down

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2021 - 17:45 #107

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon16
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Arizon17
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Judy

Judy

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2021 - 16:48 #108

THANK YOU Cemblack for the amazing review of my little town!  

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 1f335 It is a work in progress with so many plots still left to expand. NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 1f335 

Friend Code: Y37PZP Arizona Sun Valley / Co-op Tag: #FREU8E Free Spirit
Back to top Go down

cemblack and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 3:27 #109

I rearranged a couple of things.  I also tried to hide a few things that I couldn't put in storage; still have a few things out in random places (no where to put them) Plus I have stuff in storage that I would like to take out but there's no room now unless I just clutter everything up.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen82
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen83
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen81
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 3:39 #110

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen84
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen86
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen85
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 3:45 #111

I did a bit of camouflage here too.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen87
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 3:50 #112

I seem to have lost a couple of pics.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen90
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen91
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 4:09 #113

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen11
Back to top Go down

Michelle and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 4:10 #114

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen13
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 6 Screen12
Back to top Go down

just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next