Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Today at 6:37 pm

» Town Design Thread
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 6:23 pm

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» Songs of Township
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 6:13 am

» Hey Doug!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:28 am

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:34 am

» Unable to participate in Regatta
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:59 pm

» Town Visits
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:36 pm

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:35 am

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:39 am

» Township Wiki
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:11 am

» How many here play on Windows?
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:36 pm

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:58 pm

» Buying Market Baskets
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:33 am

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:52 pm

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:04 am

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:49 am

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:43 am

» Disappearing crops
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:04 pm

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:57 am

» Top Contributor
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:00 pm

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:01 pm

» Co-Op Ads
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:10 am

New topics
» Hey Doug!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:31 pm

» Unable to participate in Regatta
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:34 pm

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:59 pm

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:10 am

» Buying Market Baskets
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:02 pm

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:52 pm

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:07 am

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:04 am

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 Empty
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 4:13 pm #1

First topic message reminder :

Hello, all!  I'm working on making a fun "decor blog" that will help you all work more and more beauty into your towns!  I'm all about combining a functional town and a beautiful town, and I've come across a few designs and ideas over my years of playing that I'd like to share in a way that will allow you to draw from it in making your own "perfect town."  But as I go through the brainstorming process and the idea-gathering process, I've found I need your input.

What would you most like to see in a decor blog?  Would you rather see functional decorations, such as ways to arrange your fields and factories to be both beautiful and useful, or would you rather see "fun" decorations like animals or geometric designs that just look cool?  Are you most interested in high-level decorations that show off your wealth or are you more interested in making your town beautiful on a shoestring?  Also, what approximate level decorations are you looking for?  For instance, level 50+? 100+?  Zoo animals unlocked?

Whatever you choose in your response as to what you most want to see, I will take into consideration as I try to plan out a series of decoration tutorials.  And I will try also to include a variety of tutorials for all levels and interests!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE do me a HUGE favor and as you're playing the game, if you see in a friend's town or someone you find on a leaderboard something you really think you'd love to see a tutorial on, SEND THE PICTURE TO ME!!!  I'm really trying to build myself a decent-sized base of decoration ideas before I start the blog so that I don't run out of steam a few weeks in.  Your screenshots will be of invaluable assistance to me.

So, go at it!  Tell me what you want to see.  Very Happy   I await your responses.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Hope1982, Arial Heights, Neighbor Jane, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia, Sunshine and Rainbows and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 10:11 pm #115

beautiful! loved the waterways, boardwalk, and of course, the flag is so creative Smile
Back to top Go down

Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 2:22 pm #116

Thank you thank you guys!!! I know my flag takes up a ton of zoo real estate but what can I say? I'm a veteran and I love my country! 
So as many of you know, even though i am new here...the raw nerve is hit frequently in regard to decorations (lack of to be precise). Soooo....what will happen during Halloween and Christmas and Easter? Especially some of the fences...can't win THOSE on a prize wheel! 😡
Back to top Go down

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7