Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 23:38

» Hey Doug!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 21:31

» The UTF Music Playlist
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Today at 19:59

» Unable to participate in Regatta
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 17:39

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 16:35

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 28 Jul 2021 - 23:38

» Songs of Township
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

New topics
» Hey Doug!
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Today at 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! Empty
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2021 - 21:13 #1

Hello, all!  I'm working on making a fun "decor blog" that will help you all work more and more beauty into your towns!  I'm all about combining a functional town and a beautiful town, and I've come across a few designs and ideas over my years of playing that I'd like to share in a way that will allow you to draw from it in making your own "perfect town."  But as I go through the brainstorming process and the idea-gathering process, I've found I need your input.

What would you most like to see in a decor blog?  Would you rather see functional decorations, such as ways to arrange your fields and factories to be both beautiful and useful, or would you rather see "fun" decorations like animals or geometric designs that just look cool?  Are you most interested in high-level decorations that show off your wealth or are you more interested in making your town beautiful on a shoestring?  Also, what approximate level decorations are you looking for?  For instance, level 50+? 100+?  Zoo animals unlocked?

Whatever you choose in your response as to what you most want to see, I will take into consideration as I try to plan out a series of decoration tutorials.  And I will try also to include a variety of tutorials for all levels and interests!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE do me a HUGE favor and as you're playing the game, if you see in a friend's town or someone you find on a leaderboard something you really think you'd love to see a tutorial on, SEND THE PICTURE TO ME!!!  I'm really trying to build myself a decent-sized base of decoration ideas before I start the blog so that I don't run out of steam a few weeks in.  Your screenshots will be of invaluable assistance to me.

So, go at it!  Tell me what you want to see.  Very Happy   I await your responses.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Hope1982, Arial Heights, Neighbor Jane, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia, Sunshine and Rainbows and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2021 - 22:31 #2

Last edited by Chorilandia on Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 4:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 0:49 #3

Can a blog have different "pages"?  like for windows and mobile or whatever other gadgets they have out there. I love seeing other towns from other people that obviously have some cash to spare; BUT...that is for entertainment only.  I would like to see organization tipsBeauty and function are what I'm after.  Is there another way to redecorate without putting everything in storage?  Which is fine and easy, albeit, time consuming.  The most annoying part of that is  taking stuff back out. Is there a way to take 1 thing out without having something following it? over and over again? It's a pain in the butt!!  I had my town (almost all of it) in storage and I got so frustrated having to click that stupid X constantly I just hit cancel and put everything back.  Anyways back to beauty AND function. 

1. Fancy towns (people with money)

2. Organizing factories and other buildings- (I personally like mine because they aren't all piled up on one another, I try to have some of mine set up like a town might be.   Examples-   I have the university put with the library and of course since its college kids I have the dorms (Co-op housing) close by and the laundromat. The fast food place is close by as well as the gas station  and I think a couple of other junk food places. And for the health conscious students, the market. Over by the pier and the rides I have the ice cream parlor,  candy store and snacks.  The police station next to the donut shop. Yes, that was by design. The cafe is right close too; so the office workers can stop in for lunch.  I have the parking garage centered between the firehouse and the hospital so the workers and visitors can park for an extended length of time if necessary. Plus the grocery store for that quick trip after work without having to drive to the supermarket across town or just to grab a bag of chips between visiting hrs.  You get the idea.  I hope.   Back to factories... The cows and chickens are close to the dairy, bakery, pastry and umm something?  The bee-hive is close to fields of sugar, jam factory and sugar place. I have a dedicated section for only fields of rubber trees and pine trees plus the associated factories/stores in a line for easy access. 

3. Housing placement-  Is there a way to put the houses or apartments without blocking the way of other stuff? Or is it just a matter of constantly reorganizing? NOT THAT PYRAMID THING? Or piling everything up in a corner some where. Or eliminating roads, its a town there should be roads and sidewalks and stuff.

4.  Fun and Pretty decorations.  I love seeing the different sections people have dedicated to certain themes. They are very inspiring. 

5. How to make the designs, like the butterflies, etc.  Although that does sort of look self explanatory. 

6. Beautiful decorating without the shoestrings because you don't have any.

7. Does any of this make sense?  

8. Decorating with limited space.  In the town AND the zoo.

9. Town levels?  I don't even know what level I'm on. 

10. Summary-  Organization, fun, beauty, functionality, NO money, themes? how-to's, Higher level decorating and placement.

Ok, I think I'm done for a minute. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 3:05 #4

I look forward to design shares always - it was my fav threads in thePlayrix forums where I lurked in the rafters - there was a fellow who did different focal point tours of various towns - remember seeing the fantastic pyramid designs of ts houses, appartments and buildings - so pretty instead of stashing off to the side, which i did out of desperation...

never enough land to have open airy design I have resorted to vignette/clusters... like a building pyramid I call cidade flotilla because I hid many of the blimps in it to hover above.  Have a lovely ts chessboard with interesting pairs including nessies, the kissing giraffes and the double koi fish atop.  Pulled together an aeronautical space vignette, Friday night out at the movies, candyland, an Olympics sports peninsula, a walk of fame circle, international fountainville... and more that were seasonal I hated moving to storage for lack of space.

much inspired from the forums - so I was glad to find this non-fb group. took me a bit to figure out how to reply (make my intro post). have not figured how to post pics... direct form my device instead of another host.  maybe someday Smile

anyhow, worth saying again... awesome - look forward to it all Smile

edit to add - speaking of fields organization, recently arranged into a giant 4 leaf clover at St Patrick's holiday (30 field leafs easy to count,  the other 4 in a curved stem. a cross cut sandy line  separates the leafs, and outlines the clover) put the windmill decoration on grass in the center.  my intention was to use this seasonally, but I rather like it, and may leave it awhile.

edit to add - a bit on zoo, money, space & resources - I was fortunate to finish the zoo before they changed the system. after I finished, it is pretty established. I sometimes pull some of the seasonal decor I used in the zoo and temporarily use in a seasonal vignette in the main town farm.

I have not ever spent real money in the game, just accumulated resources and decor over time. when the zoo converted to the new system with a compensation exchange of tools to gems, which  I spent on blimps, gem decor and established my hoard, finally to buy boosters for regatta, ROC and events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 6:16 #5

Update on my post earlier,  I had to rearrange a few things to coincide with what I typed before. I also think my main problem with redesigning isn't only having to keep clicking the X; it's more that when I'm in edit mode and I zoom in my page (the town) keeps moving around every time I move the mouse. If I don't zoom in then I can't see what I'm doing.

I am looking forward to seeing the blog and other tips on designs and layouts.

Oh yeah, I accidently got the supermarket and the grocery reversed when I was typing about the location of the prkng grge, Hosp. and Firehouse.  'OOPs, bad me.  

I am also aware that even though I'm trying to get my town to look like a town, or at least provide some sort of organization in the chaotic placement of things. (Organized Chaos) I do know that most of my town just looks like an all out and out mess.

Last edited by Michelle on Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 17:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something & too lazy to start new entry.)
Back to top Go down

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 6:18 #6

i would be interested in 'township signs and entryway decor - when we enter a town, it takes us to the town's sign.  Often by the train, sometimes elsewhere, have noticed people tend to give it special attention, often changing with events or seasonal decor.

mine is currently a bluesy area with the rev and ride roller coaster flanked by the hanging gardens centered near train in a large lake, and other nearby blue decor like the peacocks in love from friendship week, blue trees, a fountain... summery...

I am not using the Disco Fever train skins but would be interested in how people synthesize the trains into their nearby decor...

and, on my wishlist would be orange trees!
Back to top Go down

Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 20:17 #7

Sounding great!  Thanks for all the input.  I will focus more on utility and beauty combined at first, and then branch out.  The first post is going to be slap-your-forehead simple field layout, but I'm using it as a pilot and as a way to iron out any glitches.

@Michelle I got you, gal.  If I have a chunk of time I'll try screen recording on my PC to show how to edit a town layout without putting stuff into permanent storage.  Unless you're talking about the temp storage thing...I will admit clicking that X is a bit annoying, but I usually play music or old time radio while decorating and don't mind.  And as for space...there's really no way to spread everything out nicely without tons of space.  I use most of my space for the factories and fields, since I value beautiful functionality over a completely perfect town, and all the rest of my CBs and houses are crammed in a corner.  Even on super high level players, I've noticed they've either all got their messy corners or are really good at hiding their mess.  But I've got a few decoration groups up my sleeve that use lots of houses.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, BKNBLK13 and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 20:35 #8

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
Sounding great!  Thanks for all the input.  I will focus more on utility and beauty combined at first, and then branch out.  The first post is going to be slap-your-forehead simple field layout, but I'm using it as a pilot and as a way to iron out any glitches.

@Michelle I got you, gal.  If I have a chunk of time I'll try screen recording on my PC to show how to edit a town layout without putting stuff into permanent storage.  Unless you're talking about the temp storage thing...I will admit clicking that X is a bit annoying, but I usually play music or old time radio while decorating and don't mind.  And as for space...there's really no way to spread everything out nicely without tons of space.  I use most of my space for the factories and fields, since I value beautiful functionality over a completely perfect town, and all the rest of my CBs and houses are crammed in a corner.  Even on super high level players, I've noticed they've either all got their messy corners or are really good at hiding their mess.  But I've got a few decoration groups up my sleeve that use lots of houses.
Yes, It was the temp. storage I was referring to, Thanks anyway. I guess I will just keep on VERY SLOWLY expanding my town. I still have several factories I have yet to build; I'm trying to stock up on coins so I'm not broke every time I build 1 thing. That and I need more room to reorganize and put stuff. LOL I have so many wheel spin decos in storage; this is like shoving everything in the junk drawer,(or the catch all closet)  

I found a couple of towns that I found reasonably interesting, Should I post them here? or where?  I am on the look out for a particular town I saw too.  Didn't catch the name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 20:40 #9

@Light of the World~Emily

Emily... if I give you my town, will you decorate it for me? I have no patience or creativity...
(Just kidding, but it would be great!) NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! 2603823199

PS: seriously talking, I'm here for whatever you need! I trust your designs. I said it to you and I also commented it in the forum. Your town is really beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 0:29 #10

Another idea for decorating discussion is to compare different players’ solutions for hiding/ offsetting some of our less attractive mandatory objects. (I’m one who mostly gave up and just shoved them off to one edge.) I remember an interesting thread on the old forum looking for ideas how people had softened the effect of Raja’s Market.

One thing I tend to look for in other towns is how they’ve dealt with the bright orange housing units with the big round towers.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 0:38 #11

@Mayfield wrote:
Another idea for decorating discussion is to compare different players’ solutions for hiding/ offsetting some of our less attractive mandatory objects.  (I’m one who mostly gave up and just shoved them off to one edge.) I remember an interesting thread on the old forum looking for ideas how people had softened the effect of Raja’s Market.

One thing I tend to look for in other towns is how they’ve dealt with the bright orange housing units with the big round towers.

yes! why orange trees on my wish list.. I've used as dormitories behind the school of magic, and currently have them flanking the large upgradeable lantern tree with the pink dragons kissing in front overlooking the red faberge egg... but those ginormous buildings are hard to work in and harder to hide.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 1:02 #12

I find the big orange tower houses work well for me in a "pyramid-esque" house deco I have in my town...here's a pic from a panorama I tried to do a while back (scrapped it due to the fact I didn't want a panorama in winter).
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! Screen14

Give me a few more days on the pilot blog, and then I'll probably post monthly or bi-weekly until I get more of a decoration base.

@Michelle post any pics here!!!  There's a little button in the toolbar that when you mouse over it says "host an image."  Use that to avoid getting the "your posts are too long" message when you try to post them directly.  You can also just give me the person's town name and co-op code and I can find them that way.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 3:24 #13

Yes, those Orange buildings seem less attention-grabbing in the 3D pyramids, maybe because the whole concept is meant to be a town highlight.

From towns I've observed so far, they look best when the other nearby buildings also have some orange, yellow, or gold (like the buildings you have flanking them) and when partly hidden behind those or trees.

Last edited by Mayfield on Tue 13 Apr 2021 - 3:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 3:25 #14

@Light of the World~Emily  Thank you, I have posted several pictures already; I just needed to know where to post these.   Here's 1 design.  The other pictures I found interesting yesterday are not interesting today. So I won't bother posting those.

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! Screen22
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Chorilandia Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 5:01 #15

nice tier ~ spacious design Smile look forward to your blog Emily
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 12:25 #16

@Michelle wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily  Thank you, I have posted several pictures already; I just needed to know where to post these.   Here's 1 design.  The other pictures I found interesting yesterday are not interesting today. So I won't bother posting those.

Perfect, thank you!  And sorry, I realized later it was @just4fun who asked about how to post pictures.   Wink  That's a pretty neat design!  Into the database it goes.   Laughing
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2021 - 15:21 #17

@Mayfield   Orange tower camo?  I did have another set up, but apparently I neglected to take a screenshot. 

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! Screen26
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! Screen25
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2021 - 16:30 #18

Thanks, those blend in nicely. The yellow tree works well with it, just different enough.

I tried using blue trees, but I like your solution of hiding them behind giant sequoias, too.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2021 - 17:24 #19

@Mayfield  I tried a blue tree too, but I sort of made the orange towers more of a focal point.  Here is what I think I'm going with at least for now. Plus I get to pull something out of storage,

NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!!  NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!! Screen27
Back to top Go down

View user profile
NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next