Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 14:38

» The UTF Music Playlist
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 8:28

» Songs of Township
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Yesterday at 14:39

» Township Wiki
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 0:09

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 Empty
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 23:36 #1

First topic message reminder :

Guys,
You’re always so generous with letting me use your decor, and once again I come cap in hand asking for your help. 
I really want to get back to some sense of my normal here, which includes photos and videos of towns. 
I’ve taken a look through some of the latest pictures (guess the holiday & cross stitch designs) which are fab - but... can I please have some more. 
I’m feeling a decoration inspiration video in our near future. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them & seeing your creativity. 😁
Lots, and lots of pleases and thank yous. 
Please, beg  Help Thank you
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr 2021 - 22:09 #20

@Downton Falls wrote:
Brilliant, love your town @Michelle  I am spotting a few decs in your pics I don't have luv

@Arial Heights will be over the moon  thumbs

Aww, Thank you.  With the exception of items from the yacht club, I won the decorations on wheel spins. The are several things in storage yet; banjo band thing, camping thing, idk what else. The falconry is in there too, I think. The only deco I have bought was the balloons from Valentines. The heart fountain was a gift.   

Like I tell my husband FREQUENTLY there is a method to my madness. He tells me he is well aware.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Arial Heights Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr 2021 - 23:48 #21

I am absolutely over the moon, thanks @Michelle
my In Laws weren’t too well today, but fingers crossed I’ll get a little time tomorrow to put all of these beauties together & on YouTube. 😍😍😍😍
A mahoooosive thank you to everyone, your towns are definitely decoration inspiration . 💕💕💕
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 0:09 #22

@Arial Heights wrote:
my In Laws weren’t too well today, but fingers crossed I’ll get a little time tomorrow to put all of these beauties together & on YouTube. 😍😍😍😍
A mahoooosive thank you to everyone, your towns are definitely decoration inspiration . 💕💕💕

@Arial Heights

Do you need pics of a particular deco? Whatever you need, I'm here for you. 🙋🏼
I want to be in your video... or comes the tantrum ( @Downton Falls  knows what I mean) Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 2255313916 I am very jealous...
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 8:53 #23

@Chorilandia wrote:
@Arial Heights wrote:

@Arial Heights

I want to be in your video... or comes the tantrum ( @Downton Falls  knows what I mean) Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 2255313916 I am very jealous...

Yes I do, lol!  Waa Rolling on floor

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 200.gif?cid=9f95b832bxlq6t2rz6o1zkf3noyxghwj5ijnh1rwql4a6g5q&rid=200
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 19:05 #24

@Chorilandia wrote:
@Arial Heights wrote:

@Arial Heights

Just whatever you find pretty @chorilandia - you’ll definitely be in there, don’t worry. 😁
Still trying to find a couple of hours (or so) to put it together. Hopefully tomorrow 🤞🤞
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 200.gif?cid=9f95b832k0obtvbwfubwox5z9buo0l6sna118gs4rr5c8gue&rid=200
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 19:29 #25

Back to top Go down

Arial Heights and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 20:55 #26

All the fuss over some decor?  I suggest we all kickback and not worry while artiste AH does her magic...in the meantime, maybe take care of the great grand cub who is spoiling for attention?!  She (Ingrid) is a bit wet at times, but cute, eh?!
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 200.gif?cid=9f95b832mxdbssour3nob492m7l9dcbrzkzks0olqv34f8be&rid=200
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Mic Miller, Arial Heights, Chorilandia, Kaytown and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2021 - 9:46 #27

Oh @Lil Bear She is so cute that it brings tears to my eyes knowing the shrinking habitat of polar bears. But that's another topic. May she have a long and happy life. Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 2039938002 Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 2039938002 Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 2039938002
Back to top Go down

Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 0:23 #28

More, more, more beautiful photos and/or co op codes if you don’t mind me popping by to take a video or two of your lovely towns please. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 0:46 #29

Want to take some creative tries using Optimal Prime and Zoo, @Arial Heights? (Think "storytelling" beginning at their entrances.)
Back to top Go down

Arial Heights Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 1:16 #30

Awesome @Mic Miller - I’ll be taking a wee nebby & vids. Thanks a million. 
dancing banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 2:14 #31

Let's coordinate timing so OP+Z is properly prepped for your sessions, @Arial Heights. (E-mail me.)
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 11:37 #32

@Arial Heights wrote:
dancing banana
Well you (me that is) learn something new every day.
Never seen or heard the word “nebby” before.
As we say round here “Ta”  Thank you
Back to top Go down

Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 14:11 #33

@Mic Miller wrote:
Let's coordinate timing so OP+Z is properly prepped for your sessions, @Arial Heights. (E-mail me.)
Will do, I should get a wee bit of time this evening in between dinner, meds & bed time routine for my In Laws. 😁 TBH, I’m happy to fit in with whatever you need & thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 14:16 #34

@Kevsville wrote:
@Arial Heights wrote:
dancing banana
Well you (me that is) learn something new every day.
Never seen or heard the word “nebby” before.
As we say round here “Ta”  Thank you
@Kevsville, it’s a proper thing here, we have a wee nebby if we look at things and nosey Parker’s are called nebby (amongst other things 😂). 
I reckon this could be me nebbing  on my decoration inspiration outings 🤣🤣
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 200.gif?cid=9f95b832i6mbm5zm5zc8c0cnp91y3kinwheyucvehlrit26r&rid=200
Back to top Go down

Kevsville Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 14:57 #35

@Arial Heights wrote:
@Kevsville, it’s a proper thing here, we have a wee nebby if we look at things and nosey Parker’s are called nebby (amongst other things 😂). 
I reckon this could be me nebbing  on my decoration inspiration outings 🤣🤣
Scot?  I thought nebby was someone who was acidic/sarcastic or poisoned-tongued... Maybe just cheeky if they were only being playful?!  I simply cannot learn proper English when the same words have different meanings from location to location and do not get me started on those Americans (spellings all over the place), puh-lease!  Our coop has vast discussions on the meaning of things!!! in (so called) English! Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 870808730
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kevsville

Active
Kevsville
Active

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 15:16 #36

@Arial Heights

You are welcome to “nebby” at my town,not that I think you will find any inspiration there.
I’ve gone more for function over form.
As with everyone a work in progress as the DEV(iants)S trickle feed us land expansions,coax us into buying decs we cannot place without sacrificing the little progress we have made over the years.
Hate having to cram all my as yet unused buildings in an area I have earmarked for a business sector and bottom right where we seem to get all the new land is for uni,library and the like.
#KEV69E
Kevsville

Last edited by Kevsville on Wed 14 Apr 2021 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 16:18 #37

@Lil Bear wrote:
I simply cannot learn proper English when the same words have different meanings from location to location and do not get me started on those Americans (spellings all over the place), puh-lease!

You best not visit Indiana then. (Ya folla?) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2021 - 16:27 #38

@Mic Miller wrote:
@Lil Bear wrote:
I simply cannot learn proper English when the same words have different meanings from location to location and do not get me started on those Americans (spellings all over the place), puh-lease!

You best not visit Indiana then. (Ya folla?) Smile
Do I follow or understand?  Maybe.  We have an East Texan, a mid-westerner moved out west, a Yorkie and poor me trying to make sense of things?!   Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube - Page 2 1144858355
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next