Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 4:39

» Songs of Township
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:35

» Delayed Start ROC
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 21:46

» Next Regatta Season
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 20:15

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 3:44

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» The UTF Music Playlist
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:15

» Question about selling houses
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests

Go down
AuthorMessage

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests Empty
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2021 - 16:43 #1

Did you know there are 12 locked badges that you can unlock together with your co-op? If you are feeling bored racing the same race every week, maybe you can try to achieve these with your co-op members!
You can even post recruiting ads just to ask if anyone wants to join for a season to help your co-op unlock badges!
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests Coop_a10

Thanks T&B!
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests Empty
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2021 - 18:04 #2

My eyes usually just cross when I look at these badges!!!  And some of them, like the helis and feed, seem near impossible.  I spent all of last week searching for a 135 heli and I didn't get a single one...only one other racer and she didn't get any either.

Ha, if anyone wants to join to help my co-op get the top three in Golden 20 times... Rolling on floor  Not actually expecting anyone to take me up on that...

(But I will take this moment to shamelessly say that my co-op is looking for a couple more members to ease the stress of a two-racer co-op.  ANYBODY?!?  ...feel like loaning a baby town?  I just feel bad since we can't get all the chests and also we're struggling in the leagues...135s are so rare and with only two racers speed is everything.  There's less shock absorption.

If anyone is interested, we're levels 37, 40-something, and 108.  I do most of the helping since I'm a higher level, but the other two do what they can.  We are a sane mixture of relaxed and competitive.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests
Page 1 of 1