Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Today at 15:29

» Sheepishly Asking If Anyone Else Knits or Crochets?
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Today at 14:59

» Lake House Renovations
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Today at 14:40

» Need for Seeds (April 5, 2021)
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Today at 13:37

» How many here play on Windows?
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 12:48

» Mic's Table
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 11:12

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Yesterday at 8:44

» Admin and moderators?
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 8 Apr - 12:25

» Teddy & Becky’s Weekly Prep List - April (each week as updated by T&B)
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 7 Apr - 11:55

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Wed 7 Apr - 8:12

» Say Hello!
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 7 Apr - 5:26

» Township Wiki
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 7 Apr - 0:55

» Need for Seeds
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 7 Apr - 0:52

» Co-Op Ads
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Nelly’s Mon 5 Apr - 18:05

» Songs of Township
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 5 Apr - 16:26

» Race of Champions (6 April 2021)
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 5 Apr - 15:37

» How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr - 14:04

» No cheaters in Easter Adventure???
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr - 8:41

» TS Reward Guide (T&B)
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 4 Apr - 22:42

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Sun 4 Apr - 8:52

» Can I change my township code?
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Fri 2 Apr - 0:27

» Feed Mill "Distribution"
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 29 Mar - 13:50

» Bubble Gum Festival (March, 2021)
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 29 Mar - 13:44

» 50 friends?
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 28 Mar - 23:46

I wish Township would... and levelling up query

Go down
AuthorMessage

Feline66

Feline66

I wish Township would... and levelling up query Empty
I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 10:10 #1

I wish Township would (there's a topic for this but i couldn't find it..)

i)  When we produce items I wish a box would appear telling us what friends need those particular items.  I get so fed up of going to see what friends are requesting what products and despite making things constantly, many times no friends don't need anything I have.    It's especially annoying when friends are requesting zoo items and it takes 30 secs for the zoo game to load, only to find no-one needs anything I have.  So Township.. as soon as we've made something, let a pop-up box appear to tell us that our friend needs that item or items so we can immediately go and fulfil it without wasting our time.

ii)  Remove buildings etc that we don't want - I don't want the jewellery store anymore but can't delete it.

iii)  I don't play the zoo therefore I wish I could trade in my stack of animal cards for tcash or coins - a bit like Trump cards - friends request cards and you can fulfil them in exchange for something useful!  

iv)  Let us 'rent' our buildings and collect coins from them - the more expensive houses, the more rent etc.

v)  Give us motorways to install, with traffic lights and crossings and enable us to put train tracks across our town wherever we want.. 

Which leads me on to levelling up:-

My current level is 68, what's the point of expansions when I don't have any houses, shops or other buildings available to buy.  Houses are very limited so why can't they increase the amount available?  Expansions need something on them otherwise it's going to get very boring.

What's the quickest way to level up please?  Is there an information sheet on the best methods of doing this?  Sorry if I've missed it.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 10:49 #2

They do add more housing as we level up, but we need to keep up with building the Community Buildings to use it.

I think for a lot of players, the appeal of land expansions is that it allows a lot more space for decorating, planting trees and flowers, spacing things out and improving the overall look of the town.  Personally I do not want multi lane highways nor railroad tracks junking up my little town.

A lot of people take the buildings they don’t like and aren’t actively used in game play (cbs and housing) and just shove them all off to one edge.  Some of those land expansions you think you don’t need would come in useful for this.

The secret to the zoo, for folks who have no interest in designing, is never to open it in the first place.  They game won’t give zoo cards to games with no zoo.  Once it’s open, you’re kind of stuck getting cards, but you do have the option of not building any more enclosures.  Eventually you will have all the cards and then the game will usually substitute other prizes.  I think the only time I still get cards is from the pass rewards in the Professors Experiment events.
Back to top Go down

Feline66 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 13:03 #3

As a tag-on to Mayfield, I have all animal cards, and still get packs from Prof. V sometimes, but they trade in as "doubles" and get some nice prizes in return.  From the packs in the Experiment I got somewhere around 20 tcash and a bunch of tools.  

As for leveling up fast, my advice is to help tons, and also to plant and harvest tons of corn.  (Wheat is faster, but corn is better for coins and also gives you time to breathe before having to harvest again.)  There may also be some information about getting lots of XP in the wiki.
Back to top Go down

Feline66 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Neighbor Jane

Neighbor Jane

I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar - 19:11 #4

I am level 274 in a little over 1000 days of play.  I did not use the jewelry store until recently.  I had lots of pearls but did not want to use up my ore.  Now that my factories are level 31 and above, I am making pearl necklaces to get tcash.

As to leveling up.  Helicopters are the best way to level up.  When upgrading factories, speed of manufacturing and extra shelves are most important. Then choose a mix of upgrading coin and experience points.  When starting out, you need coin, but after most building is done coin just accumulates.  Put your emphasis on experience points.  At higher levels, leveling up gets you 5 tcash. flower flower
Back to top Go down

dnana1, BlueSkyTown, Mic Miller and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

I wish Township would... and levelling up query I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar - 16:40 #5

@Neighbor Jane wrote:
I am level 274 in a little over 1000 days of play.  I did not use the jewelry store until recently.  I had lots of pearls but did not want to use up my ore.  Now that my factories are level 31 and above, I am making pearl necklaces to get tcash.

I also built the jeweler after I was done with all the other factories.  By that point it seems pretty cheap.  I agree it’s nice to be able to fill Mafia Guy’s orders for tcash whenever the offer is good.  Just from HOL rewards I was sometimes able to fill these, but being in charge of my jewelry inventory is better.  I still often dump the order, though if he asks for ingots as well as jewelry.
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, Neighbor Jane, Lil Bear and Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile
I wish Township would... and levelling up query
Page 1 of 1