Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Hello guys
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Today at 9:42

» Regatta Enchanting Oasis theme and seasonal tasks
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Today at 9:37

» Hello guys
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby MFjones Today at 8:35

» glad to find this group
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Today at 5:30

» "Easy" RoC Wooden League Co-op Question
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 19:10

» Need for seeds is coming soon!
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 19:09

» I wish Township would... and levelling up query
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 16:03

» Are you a Mac player?
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby maycee_shante Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 12:10

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Sunshine and Rainbows Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 5:45

» Disappearing crops
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 2:16

» Diggy's Adventure
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Greet Freight should start tomorrow
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Songs of Township
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 19:04

» Admin and moderators?
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 16:08

» R.O.C. Refresher information
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 14:02

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 1:51

» My last regatta
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 18:15

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 4:28

» Losing Help Number?
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 18:00

» How many here play on Windows?
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» Racing Solo
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  Empty
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 0:04 #1

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  Sketch10
Image Courtesy of Playrix

**Please Note**
Playrix is not affiliated with this forum and will not be seeing these ideas.

(unless someone is sneaky and does peek in)
This post is simply a place for us players to voice our thoughts on what we would like to have in our towns.

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm on Sun 30 Aug 2020 - 23:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OldSanJuan

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 12:53 #2

17:39:06
My name is David.

Can system add more houses instead of the large apartment buildings ? Also another school and grocery store ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 16:56 #3

Hi OldSanJuan,
Not sure how the Admins will be playing this out, but..
Playrix have no input in this forum, this is players only. So Playrix will not see your post.
May I suggest you send your idea in game through the feedback.

Enjoy your game Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 15:33 #4

I wish they would let us store all houses and CBs and without losing population when stored.  Smile

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm on Fri 15 May 2020 - 5:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Priscilla the Hun and Neighbor Jane Thinks this post is Awesome

Finch'sLanding Agrees with this post

View user profile

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 16:41 #5

I definitely wish for these:

>>>Rocky_Ruud
And there is always time to investigate interesting things so here is what I found about available trees on Wildscapes, like you asked, Downton. 

I downloaded the game on my phone to get my screenshots easier. Then I edited the screenshots to get just the trees 
as stand alone pics. After that I took two screenshot from my database of screenshots to get the pictures shown here. 

There are more areas to develop and so more trees to find. But this is the product of my hunt of today:

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  Wildsc10 I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  Wildsc11

While TS is focused on colourful trees WS provides more variety in species. 
Maybe there are ppl who are further in the WS game that can share trees from the last two areas?<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 16:46 #6

@Twilight Bookworm wrote:
I definitely wish for these:

I am with you there Twilight Smile One of my biggest wishes is for Playrix to expand our choices of trees, shrubs and flowers. I hope one day they surprise us in an update with all of these Wildscape trees  I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  1006829391
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 17:23 #7

I wish:

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  Sketch11

(this is my own creation, using screenshots from my town...not a Playrix idea or beta item)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2020 - 17:44 #8

I think we do have a few of the Wildscapes trees, or something very similar.  TS has the pine tree and baobab and the pink cherry tree (similar if not the same).  

I agree, though, a bigger variety of trees would be nice.  The Wildscapes trees seem to have a looser, more naturalistic look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2020 - 1:55 #9

More variety in the nature items would be really wonderful. Yes, definitely more trees! Of course, they do have quite a few in the zoo. But it would be great if they weren't tied into the zoo so you could get them by level. Some of the trees in the zoo are a bit too unnatural looking for my taste.

I would also love it if more of the houses were houses rather than apartments. I really liked the first 2 sets of housing. Some of the apartments are nice looking, but it would be nice to have some variety in this area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Virginia_gardens

Virginia_gardens

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2020 - 2:37 #10

I’m going to whole heartedly agree with all the above mentioned suggestions! I also remember that when I first came to the old forum I had posted about wanting a larger selection of smaller houses in different styles such as log cabin, plantation, craftsman, caravan, etc.... It had also been suggested by another forum member, I believe Nevada, for a realtors office in which you could change, trade, or upgrade houses. I would also adore more trees, flowering shrubs, and small garden plots.
Back to top Go down

Priscilla the Hun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2020 - 15:53 #11

I love the sound of realtors office @Virginia_Gardens. That would be so much fun, trading and changing stuff in our towns  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2020 - 18:34 #12

In some games I played:

I would like to see upgradable homes with different skins.  You buy the first initial home then to increase population up to 3-5 looks with the option to choose the skin we like best and without loss of population.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Hope1982

Hope1982

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 2:26 #13

I may be a bit OCD... I wish Playrix would make the new train station have the green railing like the old one. It actually shows a green railing in the options for skins, but displays white. Also, I love to have the new airport display the pavement or land choice below, instead of just grass. The old skin allowed the view of the land below. Minute details that seems to keep activating the OCD. Lol 😆
Back to top Go down

View user profile

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 15:24 #14

@Hope1982 wrote:
I may be a bit OCD... I wish Playrix would make the new train station have the green railing like the old one. It actually shows a green railing in the options for skins, but displays white. Also, I love to have the new airport display the pavement or land choice below, instead of just grass. The old skin allowed the view of the land below. Minute details that seems to keep activating the OCD. Lol 😆
I must be as OCD as you lol,
The grass on the airport really annoys me, it’s not fitting with my area at all.
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 15:33 #15

Aside from the rails the Wright brothers used, grass is the original runway. From this historical perspective, I am okay with grass' tie to the earliest airfields.

On the otherhand, Playrix should have made it transparent if they weren't going to match their original grass Landscape image's color. Looks like my OCD finally kicked into gear. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 21:14 #16

MicMiller wrote:
Quote :
On the otherhand, Playrix should have made it transparent if they weren't going to match their original grass Landscape image's color. Looks like my OCD finally kicked into gear. lol

I've noticed that in many games and I don't understand why game artists insist on drawing bases for decorations instead of leaving them transparent.  I've seen it in games where some bases are transparent, so it must be technically possible, yet they insist or drawing in grass on other items that doesn't even match the grass and looks really dopey against any other background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Falkor365

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2020 - 19:51 #17

I don't know how tp quote yet… . but I know I am OCD… It annoys me that it takes so long to clear ground. I hate going into my zoo because it… I don't have enough ground cleared yet. I "think" I have enough room for houses and such... but playrix just screwed up my careful planning. I had one extra spot in the factory zone, based on what was listed. But I needed a non food/beverage factory… Now what am I going to do…

The top two rows were edible stuff the bottom two were not. now I need to add 4 more spots… grrrr
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  Captur10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2020 - 3:35 #18

@Falkor365 wrote:
I don't know how tp quote yet… . but I know I am OCD…  It annoys me that it takes so long to clear ground.  I hate going into my zoo because it…  I don't have enough ground cleared yet.   I "think" I have enough room for houses and such... but playrix just screwed up my careful planning.  I had one extra spot in the factory zone, based on what was listed.  But I needed a non food/beverage factory…  Now what am I going to do…

The top two rows were edible stuff the bottom two were not.  now I need to add 4 more spots…  grrrr

Nice looking town.
I too plotted out where I wanted everything to go before clearing land for it . Example, had my mine back to the mountains, which got removed so had to reposition everything, leaving me 2-3 spaces short for the decor I wanted in each area. Hey Ho. If it helps, I moved three of the restaurant factories downtown. Am now waiting and hoping for bits of mountain to be removed before having another "re-arrange" everything session. Meanwhile my town is a mess.
In short, if nothing changed, we'd get bored.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Hope1982

Hope1982

I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:  I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2020 - 4:43 #19

Falkor, I know your pain all too well. Early on I had my heart set on my factories near my barn. It was a beautiful set up... I soon realized my plan would not work with the way the land plots were situated. So I began to make what I call "buffer zones". I would be sure to leave enough space to have the ability move /shift a building or factory in at least two directions. That avoided major town renovations when a new building or factory is added. I, with my township decor OCD, filled in the "buffer zones" with trees and decor. Not sure if this will help you at all, but it is what works for me. 😉
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next