Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 4:39

» Songs of Township
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:35

» Delayed Start ROC
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 21:46

» Next Regatta Season
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 20:15

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 3:44

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» The UTF Music Playlist
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:15

» Question about selling houses
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

How many here play on Windows?

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 Empty
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2021 - 8:46 #1

First topic message reminder :

I'm curious Smile , how many here play on Windows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 1:32 #39

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
I used to, but ditched it and switched to Windows.  If it ever syncs with the rest, I may use it as a baby town.
Hello, thank you for your friend invite - I noticed your town name "Light of the Word - Emily", I was a little confused as it said Word and not World. Once I checked your co-op description, I knew for sure it was you. Thank you again. 😊

Oh shoot, that was a typo!!!  I'll fix it!  Ooops...although Light of the Word works too!

Hey, just a thought...not sure how active your co-op is but I would like to join if I didn't have to race and could just help out and be happy!  I'd check every day, but I hate to just be leaving my poor Light of the World in limbo.
We are active, every day. It would be awesome for you to join my co-op. Thank you. Hope to see you after RoC.

Edit: my Discord info is now in my signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 12:16 #40

@cemblack wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
I used to, but ditched it and switched to Windows.  If it ever syncs with the rest, I may use it as a baby town.
Hello, thank you for your friend invite - I noticed your town name "Light of the Word - Emily", I was a little confused as it said Word and not World. Once I checked your co-op description, I knew for sure it was you. Thank you again. 😊

Oh shoot, that was a typo!!!  I'll fix it!  Ooops...although Light of the Word works too!

Hey, just a thought...not sure how active your co-op is but I would like to join if I didn't have to race and could just help out and be happy!  I'd check every day, but I hate to just be leaving my poor Light of the World in limbo.
We are active, every day. It would be awesome for you to join my co-op. Thank you. Hope to see you after RoC.

Great!  I used to use Discord, but I'm taking an extending hiatus from it (sucking up too much of my time).  If I get back on I'll be sure to friend you and check out the Township server.

Just as a clarification, are you asking me not to join until after RoC (I don't think I'll be opted in to race...?), or saying that you all take off RoC week and so won't be around?  Either way is alright with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 14:24 #41

@cemblack wrote:
@cemblack wrote:

Great!  I used to use Discord, but I'm taking an extending hiatus from it (sucking up too much of my time).  If I get back on I'll be sure to friend you and check out the Township server.

Just as a clarification, are you asking me not to join until after RoC (I don't think I'll be opted in to race...?), or saying that you all take off RoC week and so won't be around?  Either way is alright with me.
Oh Emily, I'm sorry, I misread your message. You are most welcome to join today, the sooner the better Smile  We aren't really racing RoC, taking it easy this week. We are all around and active each day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 22:19 #42

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 15:19 #43

@Michelle wrote:
@cemblack  My town name is Az En Varosom -ID code: UAMD94
                  Co-op name- Sailing Away With Hope= Tag #55zzcn 

At least I hope I read my writing correctly on the codes, there's no guarantee I will be able to read my own handwriting from time to time.
I sent you a friend's request as well. My Windows town is "ChillyCity" Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 15:38 #44

@Kaytown  That was you?  I accepted your friend request. I LOVE YOUR TOWN!!  I am so copying some of that (sort of copying). I plan to use different towns as inspiration eventually. I love the cow in the hammock, and the one watching tv and the haunted house, and this thing that I can't remember, and that thing that I can't remember. and of course the other thing.....LOL  Very beautiful town....gorgeous.
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

cemblack Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 16:46 #45

@Michelle Thank you very much! hugs I'm pleased that you find my city so beautiful Very Happy You may copy as much as you like  How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 3196134821
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 16:48 #46

@Kaytown wrote:
@Michelle Thank you very much! hugs I'm pleased that you find my city so beautiful Very Happy You may copy as much as you like  How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 3196134821

AWW!! Thank you...  YAY ME!!!
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2021 - 11:24 #47

Hello, I have sent out invites to all my friends to join my more laid back co-op. As I just did everyone - feel free to ignore it (I've lost my list atm).  😂😊 or join us, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2021 - 1:26 #48

@douglasnorth Hi Doug, would you like to join forces and come across to my co-op?  How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 1f603
Back to top Go down
View user profile

douglasnorth

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2021 - 6:47 #49

@cemblack wrote:
@douglasnorth Hi Doug, would you like to join forces and come across to my co-op?  How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 1f603

Hi @cemblack

Your invite is near the top of my list, but I decided to take a hiatus from "wandering" and started my own stress-free co-op. Don't care (much) about winning so just taking it easy without feeling obligated to meet a target.

I'm still interested in meeting people and chatting, so my co-op description tells it all.

Doug
Windows, level 74, "Everyone welcome" #EVEVG2
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 2:10 #50

How would a co-op not have a co-op tag?
Other co-ops I have seen with 30/30 and Open - do have co-op tags.

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 Why_no11

I'm also trying to contact Helping Hand who is in my friends list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 3:45 #51

@douglasnorth wrote:
@cemblack wrote:

Hi @cemblack

Your invite is near the top of my list, but I decided to take a hiatus from "wandering" and started my own stress-free co-op. Don't care (much) about winning so just taking it easy without feeling obligated to meet a target.

I'm still interested in meeting people and chatting, so my co-op description tells it all.

Doug
Windows, level 74, "Everyone welcome" #EVEVG2

Doug, you would be a great addition to my co-op. You have been missed - even though you were with us only a week - you made a big impact. 😊
We have a student or two, who are on a few times a day, or when they can. A few that are not racing regatta. We share our gaming triumphs and tribulations in a direct message group on Discord. We teach and share town images. Have a laugh. You would be most welcomed. All the best Doug. @douglasnorth

Last edited by cemblack on Tue 4 May 2021 - 7:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2021 - 7:54 #52

@Light of the World~Emily Hi Emily, please jump into your Windows town to pick up your golden ticket co-op rewards 🤑 . Others have collected - there is x2 for you to collect please 🥰. They are at the bottom of the co-op chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2021 - 1:06 #53

@cemblack wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily Hi Emily, please jump into your Windows town to pick up your golden ticket co-op rewards 🤑 . Others have collected - there is x2 for you to collect please 🥰. They are at the bottom of the co-op chat.

Thanks!  Been up to my eyeballs in other things, Township has been put on the back burner.  Just "@" me if you need me.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2021 - 4:44 #54

@Michelle I was wondering if you and your co-leader like to join forces with my co-op? We are golden league. I have a co-leader who is USA based.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2021 - 13:43 #55

@cemblack wrote:
@Michelle I was wondering if you and your co-leader like to join forces with my co-op? We are golden league. I have a co-leader who is USA based.

No, thank you for the invite though.  I like being the leader of my kittle co-op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2021 - 14:20 #56

@Michelle wrote:
@cemblack wrote:

No, thank you for the invite though.  I like being the leader of my kittle co-op.

I can understand that. 😊
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Judy

Judy

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2021 - 9:54 #57

Hello all... I play on Windows and Android too. 

Has anyone on the Windows platform found a Lucky Town in the NFS mini game?  I have gone through endless towns and not found a single chest, or less than a 4 lane traffic nightmare.

Any hints would be very appreciated!!
Thank you, Judy

Friend Code: Y37PZP Arizona Sun Valley / Co-op Tag: #FREU8E Free Spirit
Back to top Go down

Michelle and dragons Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
How many here play on Windows?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next