Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 5:01

» The UTF Music Playlist
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:43

» Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 20:27

» Lake House Renovations
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 17:30

» Songs of Township
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 16:47

» How many here play on Windows?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Yesterday at 11:24

» Need for Seeds (April 5, 2021)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:49

» Township Wiki
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 0:59

» Sheepishly Asking If Anyone Else Knits or Crochets?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:38

» Decoration Inspiration Spring 2021 is Live! ????????????
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 16:51

» Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 9:46

» Mic's Table
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 15:12

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 12:44

» Admin and moderators?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 16:25

» Teddy & Becky’s Weekly Prep List - April (each week as updated by T&B)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 15:55

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 12:12

» Say Hello!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:26

» Need for Seeds
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 4:52

» Co-Op Ads
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Nelly’s Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 22:05

» Race of Champions (6 April 2021)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 19:37

» How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 18:04

» No cheaters in Easter Adventure???
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 12:41

» TS Reward Guide (T&B)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 2:42

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 12:52

How many here play on Windows?

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 Empty
How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2021 - 8:46 #1

First topic message reminder :

I'm curious Smile , how many here play on Windows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 1:32 #39

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
I used to, but ditched it and switched to Windows.  If it ever syncs with the rest, I may use it as a baby town.
Hello, thank you for your friend invite - I noticed your town name "Light of the Word - Emily", I was a little confused as it said Word and not World. Once I checked your co-op description, I knew for sure it was you. Thank you again. 😊

Oh shoot, that was a typo!!!  I'll fix it!  Ooops...although Light of the Word works too!

Hey, just a thought...not sure how active your co-op is but I would like to join if I didn't have to race and could just help out and be happy!  I'd check every day, but I hate to just be leaving my poor Light of the World in limbo.
We are active, every day. It would be awesome for you to join my co-op. Thank you. Hope to see you after RoC.

Edit: my Discord info is now in my signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 12:16 #40

@cemblack wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
I used to, but ditched it and switched to Windows.  If it ever syncs with the rest, I may use it as a baby town.
Hello, thank you for your friend invite - I noticed your town name "Light of the Word - Emily", I was a little confused as it said Word and not World. Once I checked your co-op description, I knew for sure it was you. Thank you again. 😊

Oh shoot, that was a typo!!!  I'll fix it!  Ooops...although Light of the Word works too!

Hey, just a thought...not sure how active your co-op is but I would like to join if I didn't have to race and could just help out and be happy!  I'd check every day, but I hate to just be leaving my poor Light of the World in limbo.
We are active, every day. It would be awesome for you to join my co-op. Thank you. Hope to see you after RoC.

Great!  I used to use Discord, but I'm taking an extending hiatus from it (sucking up too much of my time).  If I get back on I'll be sure to friend you and check out the Township server.

Just as a clarification, are you asking me not to join until after RoC (I don't think I'll be opted in to race...?), or saying that you all take off RoC week and so won't be around?  Either way is alright with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 14:24 #41

@cemblack wrote:
@cemblack wrote:

Great!  I used to use Discord, but I'm taking an extending hiatus from it (sucking up too much of my time).  If I get back on I'll be sure to friend you and check out the Township server.

Just as a clarification, are you asking me not to join until after RoC (I don't think I'll be opted in to race...?), or saying that you all take off RoC week and so won't be around?  Either way is alright with me.
Oh Emily, I'm sorry, I misread your message. You are most welcome to join today, the sooner the better Smile  We aren't really racing RoC, taking it easy this week. We are all around and active each day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 22:19 #42

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaytown

Kaytown

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 15:19 #43

@Michelle wrote:
@cemblack  My town name is Az En Varosom -ID code: UAMD94
                  Co-op name- Sailing Away With Hope= Tag #55zzcn 

At least I hope I read my writing correctly on the codes, there's no guarantee I will be able to read my own handwriting from time to time.
I sent you a friend's request as well. My Windows town is "ChillyCity" Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Michelle

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 15:38 #44

@Kaytown  That was you?  I accepted your friend request. I LOVE YOUR TOWN!!  I am so copying some of that (sort of copying). I plan to use different towns as inspiration eventually. I love the cow in the hammock, and the one watching tv and the haunted house, and this thing that I can't remember, and that thing that I can't remember. and of course the other thing.....LOL  Very beautiful town....gorgeous.
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

cemblack Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kaytown

Kaytown

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 16:46 #45

@Michelle Thank you very much! hugs I'm pleased that you find my city so beautiful Very Happy You may copy as much as you like  How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 3196134821
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Michelle

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2021 - 16:48 #46

@Kaytown wrote:
@Michelle Thank you very much! hugs I'm pleased that you find my city so beautiful Very Happy You may copy as much as you like  How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 3196134821

AWW!! Thank you...  YAY ME!!!
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 #47

Hello, I have sent out invites to all my friends to join my more laid back co-op. As I just did everyone - feel free to ignore it (I've lost my list atm).  😂😊 or join us, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
How many here play on Windows?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3