Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:20

» Town Visits
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 5:56

» Need for seeds 5/17
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 5:53

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 5:34

» Opting out
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 3:04

» The UTF Music Playlist
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 10 May 2021 - 12:38

» Songs of Township
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 10 May 2021 - 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Prize Wheel
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» Great freight 5/5
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

How many here play on Windows?

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 Empty
How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2021 - 8:46 #1

First topic message reminder :

I'm curious Smile , how many here play on Windows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 6:24 #20

Found this on Playrix Support site - "Your code won't work if you and the friend you're trying to invite are playing on different platforms. While Android, iOS and MacOS players can add each other to friend lists in the game, they can't do the same with Windows players. For technical reasons Windows players' data is stored on different servers, so they can only add friends who use the same platform."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shannon

Shannon

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 13:37 #21

Hi Cemblack, I sent a request in the game my town name is Bubblehead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 16:41 #22

@cemblack  I know some people sign in to their game through a fb connection. I don't. I used to be on fb ALL THE TIME and played several games; Now I don't. I haven't played any games on fb in about 5-6 years.  As I typed b4, I'm hardly ever on fb. I get bored with it after about 10 min. (if I last that long) LOL. 

I've also never signed in to fb in order to play a game outside of facebook. I never saw the point. If you are on fb, then you play games on fb, if you're not then obviously you don't.  I sort of see it as make up your mind; pick one or the other. Plus it's very annoying (to me) to have every little nook and cranny of someone's game stuff filling my page, so and so bought a chicken, so and so did this, that and the other thing. and it's all from the same person. not trying to be mean. I just don't want to be subjected to it nor do I want to do the same to someone else. YES, I know a click here and a click there will "fix" that issue. Or I could just ignore it.  I clicked on that big proverbial button that read NO!  Or STOP! (or my fave;  OH, QUIT!) I'm sure you know what I  mean. I'm glad people are doing good on whatever game they are playing, that's wonderful. I just don't need to know about every little thing.  I much prefer to come here to the forum instead. or just stay in whatever windows game I happen to be playing at any given time.  Sorry the post is so long, and the repetitiveness (bad habit).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 22:53 #23

@Shannon wrote:
I accepted a town called Shannon, hope that is you  🥰 thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 23:07 #24

Quote :
@cemblack  I know some people sign in to their game through a fb connection. I don't. I used to be on fb ALL THE TIME and played several games; Now I don't. I haven't played any games on fb in about 5-6 years.  As I typed b4, I'm hardly ever on fb. I get bored with it after about 10 min. (if I last that long) LOL. 

I've also never signed in to fb in order to play a game outside of facebook. I never saw the point. If you are on fb, then you play games on fb, if you're not then obviously you don't.  I sort of see it as make up your mind; pick one or the other. Plus it's very annoying (to me) to have every little nook and cranny of someone's game stuff filling my page, so and so bought a chicken, so and so did this, that and the other thing. and it's all from the same person. not trying to be mean. I just don't want to be subjected to it nor do I want to do the same to someone else. YES, I know a click here and a click there will "fix" that issue. Or I could just ignore it.  I clicked on that big proverbial button that read NO!  Or STOP! (or my fave;  OH, QUIT!) I'm sure you know what I  mean. I'm glad people are doing good on whatever game they are playing, that's wonderful. I just don't need to know about every little thing.  I much prefer to come here to the forum instead. or just stay in whatever windows game I happen to be playing at any given time.  Sorry the post is so long, and the repetitiveness (bad habit).
This is all good @Michelle. I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. I'm having issues with the social media side of things - and I've only been trying to do that for a few weeks so far and I'm ready to quit, some people are just not nice, whether they mean it or not and I tend to take things maybe wrong way than it was intended. So I'm putting my blinkers on and scrolling past the nastiness. And I don't like fb at the best of times, so that's a struggle. 🙄 There's so many chat platforms that have good people on it that have great information about the game - I'm now on here (UTF), Discord, Reddit, facebook and the wiki (of course 😂) - why can't they all be in one place!!! Some only use one platform and others a couple. I think I need a break.
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane and Michelle Agrees with this post

View user profile

Shannon

Shannon

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2021 - 9:30 #25

@cemblack wrote:
@Shannon wrote:
I accepted a town called Shannon, hope that is you  🥰 thank you

Hi Cemblack, yes Shannon is my town name, thank you for accepting me you are on my friends list cheering yay
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2021 - 7:45 #26

@Kaytown wrote:
I was very happy to do that. Welcome to my friends list How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 3196134821
So maybe you might be able to tell me. What is that cow carrying? I think more of winter sports like curling, or a kettle bell, though as it was for lunar new year is it a lantern? ( I am talking about your current profile picture lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaytown

Active
Kaytown
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20 #27

I don't know exactly, but I think it's a lantern How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 3951035613
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 2:08 #28

@Lucky Acres wrote:
I play on the Windows platform.

Hello Lucky Acres, I've sent you are friend request Smile I'm Matilda lvl 82
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 2:19 #29

@Kaytown @Shannon @Michelle @Tessa Tiger @Pixel Dust @Feline66 @BlueSkyTown @Lucky Acres @Darkwood PC

Hello, I've been trying to match up names to town names in my Township.
I know I have Golden Bay, Shannon and ChillyCity. (Thank you)
I'm unsure of the others - if you could please let me know if we are friends in-game, what your town name is. Mine is Matilda (level 82). Thank you. 
I'm writing a list down to keep next to my PC 😂🤣 old school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

douglasnorth

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 2:55 #30

Hi, always looking for new helpful friends to help. My town name changes depending on what co-op I'm in at the time, but the standard one is Doug's Harbour, Canada. Friend code is PN8VEK.

Doug.
Windows, level 71 and 3/4
Back to top Go down

Darkwood PC Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 3:29 #31

@douglasnorth wrote:
Hi, always looking for new helpful friends to help. My town name changes depending on what co-op I'm in at the time, but the standard one is Doug's Harbour, Canada. Friend code is PN8VEK.

Doug.
Windows, level 71 and 3/4
I've sent you a friend request - Matilda level 82
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 11:05 #32

Golden Bay on PC is mine.
Very Happy
Not sure if you have Pixel but you can check the co-op I'm in she's with me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 14:56 #33

@cemblack  My town name is Az En Varosom -ID code: UAMD94
                  Co-op name- Sailing Away With Hope= Tag #55zzcn 

At least I hope I read my writing correctly on the codes, there's no guarantee I will be able to read my own handwriting from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 23:08 #34

@Michelle wrote:
@cemblack  My town name is Az En Varosom -ID code: UAMD94
                  Co-op name- Sailing Away With Hope= Tag #55zzcn 

At least I hope I read my writing correctly on the codes, there's no guarantee I will be able to read my own handwriting from time to time.
Thank you, I've sent a friend request
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2021 - 23:50 #35

I got it, you are now on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2021 - 0:07 #36

@Michelle wrote:
I got it, you are now on my friends list.
Thank you
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr 2021 - 23:56 #37

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
I used to, but ditched it and switched to Windows.  If it ever syncs with the rest, I may use it as a baby town.
Hello, thank you for your friend invite - I noticed your town name "Light of the Word - Emily", I was a little confused as it said Word and not World. Once I checked your co-op description, I knew for sure it was you. Thank you again. 😊
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

How many here play on Windows? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2021 - 1:10 #38

@cemblack wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
I used to, but ditched it and switched to Windows.  If it ever syncs with the rest, I may use it as a baby town.
Hello, thank you for your friend invite - I noticed your town name "Light of the Word - Emily", I was a little confused as it said Word and not World. Once I checked your co-op description, I knew for sure it was you. Thank you again. 😊

Oh shoot, that was a typo!!!  I'll fix it!  Ooops...although Light of the Word works too!

Hey, just a thought...not sure how active your co-op is but I would like to join if I didn't have to race and could just help out and be happy!  I'd check every day, but I hate to just be leaving my poor Light of the World in limbo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
How many here play on Windows?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next