Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:20

» Town Visits
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 5:56

» Need for seeds 5/17
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 5:53

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 5:34

» Opting out
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 3:04

» The UTF Music Playlist
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 10 May 2021 - 12:38

» Songs of Township
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 10 May 2021 - 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Prize Wheel
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» Great freight 5/5
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy!

Go down
AuthorMessage

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! Empty
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2021 - 3:55 #1

This is my pride and joy. The world has seen a lot of pain for so many yrs! Faith is what keeps me sane! So I did this in my town to bring smiles to whoever visiting my town.
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! Screen37
Back to top Go down

Darkwood PC, BlueSkyTown, MichiWelton, Sunny_Vale, Arial Heights, tatjanag, BKNBLK13 and Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2021 - 14:00 #2

@Kimber wrote:
This is my pride and joy. The world has seen a lot of pain for so many yrs! Faith is what keeps me sane! So I did this in my town to bring smiles to whoever visiting my town.
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! Screen37

Beautiful, Kimber!  I think it's simply perfect.  I have little crosses throughout my town that I smile at every time I see.  My town has a lot of water, so wherever I had space I put a little land in a cross shape and used the creek decoration in it to make it stand out.  Maybe if I get a chance later I'll post a screenshot.

I think it's 100% okay to post screenshots of your town, Kimber...what this world needs is more faith.  I think it would make us all more sane.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tiffytifftif Thinks this post is Awesome

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Tiffytifftif

Tiffytifftif

Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy! I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2021 - 17:52 #3

👌 perfect! This gives me a smile and ideas. Such a lovely reminder that Christ is our hope! Thank you for sharing.
This is my first post. Had to comment. 🥰
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope it is ok to post this this is my pride and joy!
Page 1 of 1