Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 3:20

» Town Visits
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 5:56

» Need for seeds 5/17
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 5:53

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 5:34

» Opting out
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 3:04

» The UTF Music Playlist
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:39

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 10 May 2021 - 12:38

» Songs of Township
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 10 May 2021 - 0:02

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Mic's Table
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 9 May 2021 - 14:34

» Prize Wheel
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» Great freight 5/5
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:08

» To solo or not to solo?
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 5 May 2021 - 1:42

» Regatta gold level
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 3 May 2021 - 17:37

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 3 May 2021 - 8:12

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane

Go down
AuthorMessage

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane Empty
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 18:46 #1

Anyone else ever noticed their rocket plane careening randomly over their town, even when your plane is not due in for hours (and is on the other side of the town anyways)???

Can't get a photo, it's like a UFO...there and gone before I can react.  Freaky.

Don't mind it, just wondering if it's just me or if there's a funny glitch.  Gave me a turn the first two times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 18:52 #2

@Light of the World~Emily it's Not just you or a glitch.  That's what it does  I don't know why it does it just does.

It got on my nerve and I went back to the normal boring looking plane. So you can switch the skins around if you want to.  Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane 1069687031
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 18:53 #3

I n t e r e s t i n g.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 22:07 #4

@Light of the World~Emily Yes, Emily. It's the same with my plane. I've been scared many times, thinking... is it back yet? affraid
Don’t worry. Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane 2482177445
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2021 - 3:16 #5

It's doing loop t loops???
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2021 - 4:40 #6

@Darkwood PC wrote:
It's doing loop t loops???

@Darkwood PC Mine sure didn't! It just kept acting like it was Back! Just like @Chorilandia said!  affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2021 - 9:50 #7

This happens in Optimal Prime when the town's drunk hijacks the ship. (He loves to do barrel rolls.) Smile
Back to top Go down

Darkwood PC and BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2021 - 14:30 #8

@Darkwood PC

There you have it... 2 hours and 50 minutes to go, and it's there again... Looks like it has no problem with fuel costs!  lol!

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane 5c2a9810

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane 4766e110
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 5:03 #9

@Chorilandia does it just hover there? 
I get the barrel rolls like @Mic Miller
And have had it almost take out my heli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 7:47 #10

@Darkwood PC wrote:
@Chorilandia does it just hover there? 
I get the barrel rolls like @Mic Miller
And have had it almost take out my heli.

It lands, floats for a few seconds and finally takes off.  scratch
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 18:46 #11

Mine just randomly careens across my town, not even close to where my airport is.  Then it turns at a right angle and zooms off again.

Thoroughly unprecedented behavior for any well-brought-up airplane.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile
Weird Glitch With Prof. Verne Rocket Plane
Page 1 of 1