Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 0:07

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 20:19

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 28 Jul 2021 - 23:38

» Songs of Township
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.

Go down
AuthorMessage

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  Empty
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 12:59 #1

I think the maximum that I can keep is 99. I have absolutely 0 uses for them as I just prefer to buy dealer for 72 t cash when they expired. Any ideas or suggestions on how I can utilise it?

This also means that I am losing my prizes from games and mini events if they can only store to 99.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:07 #2

@Calliie wrote:
I think the maximum that I can keep is 99. I have absolutely 0 uses for them as I just prefer to buy dealer for 72 t cash when they expired. Any ideas or suggestions on how I can utilise it?

This also means that I am losing my prizes from games and mini events if they can only store to 99.

There are times when my T count is so low I use my Dealer coupons sparingly while waiting for the next Special Offer. (Doing this now.) Smile
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13, Chorilandia and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:48 #3

@Calliie wrote:

I've been using mine similar to Mic---Bubble Gum Festival sucked WAY to much tcash out of me (was a profile pic really worth it?!?) and I'm trying to get my $$$ back up.

Just pretend you've got the dealer on and use a coupon every hour.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:52 #4

If I had 99 of them stored, I wouldn't worry about missing any. Smile  I have 9 right now and if they keep giving us Piggy to fill, I will never be low enough on TC to need to use coupons.  I used to skip paying Rajah the 72 just to use the coupons because I hated them but I just ignore them now.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Medamana

TC
Medamana
TC

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:58 #5

I have more than 99 coupons.

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  Bildsc31
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 14:23 #6

Thanks @Medamana, maybe I need to send a message to support. I did a screenshot, I have 99 and then I have gotten another one from tokens hunt. But it was not adding up. So that means I have coupon not being added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 15:35 #7

@Calliie wrote:
Thanks @Medamana, maybe I need to send a message to support. I did a screenshot, I have 99 and then I have gotten another one from tokens hunt. But it was not adding up. So that means I have coupon not being added.

Yes @Calliie I believe You gotta contact them.   Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  2441063118
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 7:43 #8

It’s possible it stops counting after 99, kind of like the clovers at the Town Hall.

I usually keep Raja hired so I accumulate a lot of those.  Since I am racing less and less often, it’s  really kind of a waste, as I don’t use him that much.  So, when I noticed mine were at 99 I let Raja expire and switched to using individual coupons.

I did eventually get the discount offer again.  It came back faster than I expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

TC
Medamana
TC

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 7:54 #9

@Mayfield    with kind regards

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  Bildsc32
Back to top Go down

Mayfield, Mic Miller and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 10:43 #10

@Medamana But what about 1000? (Let me know.) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

TC
Medamana
TC

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 11:18 #11

@Mic Miller wrote:
@Medamana But what about 1000? (Let me know.) Smile

Well, I will do my very best to reach 1000. 
I will let you  know in my next live.whisper
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2021 - 2:19 #12

Thanks Medamama for the picture. I’m glad to learn it’s was just chance mine were at 99 when I started using them and that I probably didn’t lose any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Page 1 of 1