Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 0:36

» Losing Help Number?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Yesterday at 18:00

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Yesterday at 15:36

» How many here play on Windows?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» My last regatta
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:32

» Songs of Township
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 17:22

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

» Are you a Mac player?
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 13:57

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.

Go down
AuthorMessage

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  Empty
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 12:59 #1

I think the maximum that I can keep is 99. I have absolutely 0 uses for them as I just prefer to buy dealer for 72 t cash when they expired. Any ideas or suggestions on how I can utilise it?

This also means that I am losing my prizes from games and mini events if they can only store to 99.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:07 #2

@Calliie wrote:
I think the maximum that I can keep is 99. I have absolutely 0 uses for them as I just prefer to buy dealer for 72 t cash when they expired. Any ideas or suggestions on how I can utilise it?

This also means that I am losing my prizes from games and mini events if they can only store to 99.

There are times when my T count is so low I use my Dealer coupons sparingly while waiting for the next Special Offer. (Doing this now.) Smile
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13, Chorilandia and Lil Bear Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:48 #3

@Calliie wrote:

I've been using mine similar to Mic---Bubble Gum Festival sucked WAY to much tcash out of me (was a profile pic really worth it?!?) and I'm trying to get my $$$ back up.

Just pretend you've got the dealer on and use a coupon every hour.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

Active
dnana1
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:52 #4

If I had 99 of them stored, I wouldn't worry about missing any. Smile  I have 9 right now and if they keep giving us Piggy to fill, I will never be low enough on TC to need to use coupons.  I used to skip paying Rajah the 72 just to use the coupons because I hated them but I just ignore them now.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 13:58 #5

I have more than 99 coupons.

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  Bildsc31
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 14:23 #6

Thanks @Medamana, maybe I need to send a message to support. I did a screenshot, I have 99 and then I have gotten another one from tokens hunt. But it was not adding up. So that means I have coupon not being added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2021 - 15:35 #7

@Calliie wrote:
Thanks @Medamana, maybe I need to send a message to support. I did a screenshot, I have 99 and then I have gotten another one from tokens hunt. But it was not adding up. So that means I have coupon not being added.

Yes @Calliie I believe You gotta contact them.   Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  2441063118
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 7:43 #8

It’s possible it stops counting after 99, kind of like the clovers at the Town Hall.

I usually keep Raja hired so I accumulate a lot of those.  Since I am racing less and less often, it’s  really kind of a waste, as I don’t use him that much.  So, when I noticed mine were at 99 I let Raja expire and switched to using individual coupons.

I did eventually get the discount offer again.  It came back faster than I expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 7:54 #9

@Mayfield    with kind regards

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  Bildsc32
Back to top Go down

Mayfield, Mic Miller and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 10:43 #10

@Medamana But what about 1000? (Let me know.) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2021 - 11:18 #11

@Mic Miller wrote:
@Medamana But what about 1000? (Let me know.) Smile

Well, I will do my very best to reach 1000. 
I will let you  know in my next live.whisper
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.  I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2021 - 2:19 #12

Thanks Medamama for the picture. I’m glad to learn it’s was just chance mine were at 99 when I started using them and that I probably didn’t lose any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Page 1 of 1