Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» "Easy" RoC Wooden League Co-op Question
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Today at 3:19

» Need for seeds is coming soon!
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 19:09

» I wish Township would... and levelling up query
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Yesterday at 16:03

» Are you a Mac player?
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby maycee_shante Yesterday at 12:10

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Sunshine and Rainbows Yesterday at 5:45

» Disappearing crops
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 2:16

» Diggy's Adventure
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Greet Freight should start tomorrow
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Songs of Township
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 19:04

» Admin and moderators?
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 16:08

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 14:02

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 1:51

» My last regatta
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 18:15

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 4:28

» Losing Help Number?
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 18:00

» How many here play on Windows?
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» Racing Solo
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck?

Go down
AuthorMessage

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? Empty
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2021 - 0:23 #1

Okay, so I really like this mini-game.  And I'm actually (usually) not bad at it.

Normally after you go "splat" a few times and don't pay t-cash the course gets easier.

For me, not so.  Does anyone else find this time around on Bubble Gum Festival is insanely hard?  I splat before the end 9 times out of 10.

I'd be interested in hearing y'all's experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lutka48

Lutka48

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2021 - 0:35 #2

I’ve actually had the same experience this time around. I even thought they changed this event, making it harder. Well, one of my co-op friends mentioned that she still gets some easier runs.
All mine have been pretty hard right from the beginning .
I’ve decided to stop playing for a day to see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2021 - 0:58 #3

Ironically, as soon as I went back to my game after this I got a total of 4 easy runs...and then the 5th was insanely hard.  We'll see what happens next.  XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2021 - 19:12 #4

I'm getting slowly better...I've found if I stop sneaking down the course keeping a sharp eye out for the path of least resistance, and instead throw myself headlong down the rabbit hole and trust my reflexes, I do better.  Either that or Playrix heard my grumbling and lightened up... <--not likely...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 2:46 #5

I have noticed more than once I have landed on red at the end of a many layer drop and the layer just sucks itself in and lets me drop to the next level and keep playing. This also happenst after a big drop when I land on white. The first couple times it happened after touching red I thought I must have seen it wrong, like I just missed the edge of red instead of hitting it, but I just did one where I landed pretty squarely on red.
I don’t know how many layers it takes to get this little benefit. This last one I’m pretty sure was a level that wasn’t even on the screen yet when I started. I find I alternate between layer by layer and this more reckless style. I do enjoy the leap into the void.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kami2020

Kami2020

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 12:00 #6

Has anyone figured out how many levels you need to do to get the profile pic?  I am on the 10000 point level now. 

So far I have received:
1 slab
8,000 coins
2 hammers
Aquatic adventure decoration
1 red gem
8 tcash
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 13:03 #7

@Kami2020 wrote:
Has anyone figured out how many levels you need to do to get the profile pic?  I am on the 10000 point level now. 

So far I have received:
1 slab
8,000 coins
2 hammers
Aquatic adventure decoration
1 red gem
8 tcash

No clue.  Especially with the points needed to spin the wheel going up almost seemingly exponentially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 13:07 #8

@Mayfield wrote:
I have noticed more than once I have landed on red at the end of a many layer drop and the layer just sucks itself in and lets me drop to the next level and keep playing.  This also happenst after a big drop when I land on white.   The first couple times it happened after touching red I thought I must have seen it wrong, like I just missed the edge of red instead of hitting it, but I just did one where I landed pretty squarely on red.
I don’t know how many layers it takes to get this little benefit.  This last one I’m pretty sure was a level that wasn’t even on the screen yet when I started.   I find I alternate between layer by layer and this more reckless style.  I do enjoy the leap into the void.

@Mayfield, I have noticed that if you manage to make a drop of three levels, you can hit the fourth with no consequences, and then if you continue to drop (without bouncing again) for another two at least, you can hit again with no consequences.  "No consequences" means that you can land squarely on red and you'll be fine.  You just have to be quick, since if the level beneath you is red after you hit your "free" one, you've still got to get out of the way.  Also if you go down several levels and then hit a platform that has a green section anywhere on it, you'll get the 2x booster.

A lot of info, but I find it handy when I throw myself off the cliff to know that even if I hit red at the bottom I'll make it.
Back to top Go down

Mayfield Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 13:37 #9

@Kami2020 wrote:

I have just completed Level 7 (10,000 points) and I did get the profile picture which is typical based on my past experiences with Prize Wheel rewards. BTW, Level 8 is 6,000 points. (Whew!) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:15 #10

@Mic Miller wrote:
@Kami2020 wrote:

I have just completed Level 7 (10,000 points) and I did get the profile picture which is typical based on my past experiences with Prize Wheel rewards. BTW, Level 8 is 6,000 points. (Whew!) Smile
Wow, they go back DOWN?  Yeee!

I've got a ways to go, though...hoping for a 2x tomorrow to help me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck? I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2021 - 15:40 #11

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:

@Mayfield, I have noticed that if you manage to make a drop of three levels, you can hit the fourth with no consequences, and then if you continue to drop (without bouncing again) for another two at least, you can hit again with no consequences.  "No consequences" means that you can land squarely on red and you'll be fine.  You just have to be quick, since if the level beneath you is red after you hit your "free" one, you've still got to get out of the way.  Also if you go down several levels and then hit a platform that has a green section anywhere on it, you'll get the 2x booster.

A lot of info, but I find it handy when I throw myself off the cliff to know that even if I hit red at the bottom I'll make it.

Great info. Thanks for the number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubble Gum Festival...another victim of Playwreck?
Page 1 of 1