Please read first before posting and make sure to review these rules from time to time.
The Unofficial Township Community Forum is a place where players of all backgrounds can come and talk about the game. In order to be an Unofficial Township Forum user, you must agree to follow the Forum Rules, doing so will make everyone's experience in here more enjoyable.
Kindly keep in mind that the Forum Admins reserve the right to update and edit these rules when needed, and your continued use of this forum will indicate your acceptance of all updated or additional rules.
1. You must be 16 years of age to join the forum.
2. Be respectful to forum Admins and Moderators. They are volunteers without pay and work hard to give you the best forum experience. Any Abusive, Insulting or Rude posts towards our Admins and/or Moderators will not be tolerated.
3. Admins have the final say on all matters. Discussion of Admins’ and Moderators’ actions is not allowed. Public discussion of any disciplinary actions taken by Admins or Moderators can result in forum threads being closed and/or deleted, being banned, and the closure of user's account.
4. Be respectful to other users. While a healthy debate is natural, it is strictly prohibited to name and shame other players, as well as insult them or their views. Bullying behavior of any kind is unacceptable.
5. Threads and posts containing the following information are not allowed on our forum: a. offensive, threatening, obscene or explicit content; b. discriminatory, vulgar, offensive language (swearing of any sort included); c. politics and religion are not to be discussed anywhere in the forum. d. promoting illegal actions including any discussions about hacking or exploiting any Playrix game; e. spam, as well as multiple or repeated threads, posts or private messages with the intention of getting noticed. f. no asking for donations of any kind, ie. monetary, medications, etc. Such comments will be removed without warning and their authors may be permanently banned.
6. Don’t reply to any of the posts described above. Let’s keep things positive!
7. Before creating a new thread, please use the forum search and consult other threads first to check your topic has not yet been addressed. This helps avoid having duplicate threads for issues that have already been discussed and/or resolved. If you feel your discussion needs it's own topic after reading similar topics, then feel free to do so.
8. Please do not duplicate info published in the open threads. If you have additional questions or would like to express your opinion, please post in those threads. Otherwise, your posts might be deleted by the forum Admins or Moderators without warning.
9. Please do not reopen discussions on topics that have already been addressed in a closed thread. If a thread has been closed by Admins or Moderators, you should not post about the same issue again.
10. Do not disclose any personal information, e.g. real names, email addresses, etc. Keep any messages from forum users, Admins, and Moderators private. Protect your privacy and the privacy of other users.
11. Keep in mind that your username is permanent. However, if your username contains personal info that you don't want to disclose or typos, the Admin can change it for you if you PM the Admin. Kindly note that if other forum users report your username as offensive, we may change it without warning.
12. Creating multiple accounts will result in a permanent ban on all of them. One User to One Account.
13. Please do not promote unofficial groups and communities by posting names or links in threads/topics or adding them to your signature.
14. We respect and appreciate all of our users. However, in order to receive a prompt and useful answer, please consider posting your messages in English. You may use an online translator for that.
15. All the forum rules apply to private messages although we do not monitor them. However, all reported abusive actions will be investigated and acted upon.
16. Always report posts that are in violation of forum rules or contain questionable content.
17. Do not try to increase your post count solely to change your member status on the forum.
It’s important to us that all visitors to the Unofficial Community Forum enjoy their time here. Users who violate the rules above might be banned temporarily or permanently, and their posts will be removed upon receiving a complaint and/or notice of the violation. The length of the ban will be based on the severity and/or frequency of the violation.
Admins reserve the right to close the forum at any time. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information posted in the forum threads by other forum users.