Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Diggy's Adventure
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Today at 6:43 am

» Songs of Township
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Disappearing crops
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 7:06 pm

» Admin and moderators?
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Yesterday at 3:02 pm

» Are you a Mac player?
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 2:51 am

» My last regatta
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:15 pm

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:28 am

» Losing Help Number?
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:00 pm

» How many here play on Windows?
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:20 am

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm

» Guess the Holiday
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:07 pm

» Racing Solo
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:01 am

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:58 pm

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:13 pm

» Random Township Dreams...
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:27 pm

» Land expansion
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:17 am

» Co-Op Ads
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:21 am

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:02 pm

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:04 am

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:41 pm

» Township Wiki
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:28 pm

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:09 pm

Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting!

Go down
AuthorMessage

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! Empty
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 2:52 pm #1

Please read first before posting and make sure to review these rules from time to time.

The Unofficial Township Community Forum is a place where players of all backgrounds can come and talk about the game.  In order to be an Unofficial Township Forum user, you must agree to follow the Forum Rules, doing so will make everyone's experience in here more enjoyable. 

Kindly keep in mind that the Forum Admins reserve the right to update and edit these rules when needed, and your continued use of this forum will indicate your acceptance of all updated or additional rules. 

1. You must be 16 years of age to join the forum.

2. Be respectful to forum Admins and Moderators.  They are volunteers without pay and work hard to give you the best forum experience.  Any Abusive, Insulting or Rude posts towards our Admins and/or Moderators will not be tolerated.

3. Admins have the final say on all matters.  Discussion of Admins’ and Moderators’ actions is not allowed.  Public discussion of any disciplinary actions taken by Admins or Moderators can result in forum threads being closed and/or deleted, being banned, and the closure of user's account.

4. Be respectful to other users.  While a healthy debate is natural, it is strictly prohibited to name and shame other players, as well as insult them or their views.  Bullying behavior of any kind is unacceptable.

5. Threads and posts containing the following information are not allowed on our forum:
a. offensive, threatening, obscene or explicit content;
b. discriminatory, vulgar, offensive language (swearing of any sort included);
c. politics and religion are not to be discussed anywhere in the forum.
d. promoting illegal actions including any discussions about hacking or exploiting any Playrix game;
e. spam, as well as multiple or repeated threads, posts or private messages with the intention of getting noticed.
f. no asking for donations of any kind, ie. monetary, medications, etc. 
Such comments will be removed without warning and their authors may be permanently banned.

6. Don’t reply to any of the posts described above. Let’s keep things positive!

7. Before creating a new thread, please use the forum search and consult other threads first to check your topic has not yet been addressed.  This helps avoid having duplicate threads for issues that have already been discussed and/or resolved. If you feel your discussion needs it's own topic after reading similar topics, then feel free to do so.

8. Please do not duplicate info published in the open threads. If you have additional questions or would like to express your opinion, please post in those threads. Otherwise, your posts might be deleted by the forum Admins or Moderators without warning.

9. Please do not reopen discussions on topics that have already been addressed in a closed thread. If a thread has been closed by Admins or Moderators, you should not post about the same issue again.

10. Do not disclose any personal information, e.g. real names, email addresses, etc. Keep any messages from forum users, Admins, and Moderators private. Protect your privacy and the privacy of other users.

11. Keep in mind that your username is permanent. However, if your username contains personal info that you don't want to disclose or typos, the Admin can change it for you if you PM the Admin. Kindly note that if other forum users report your username as offensive, we may change it without warning.

12. Creating multiple accounts will result in a permanent ban on all of them.  One User to One Account.

13. Please do not promote unofficial groups and communities by posting names or links in threads/topics or adding them to your signature.

14. We respect and appreciate all of our users. However, in order to receive a prompt and useful answer, please consider posting your messages in English. You may use an online translator for that.

15. All the forum rules apply to private messages although we do not monitor them. However, all reported abusive actions will be investigated and acted upon.

16. Always report posts that are in violation of forum rules or contain questionable content.

17. Do not try to increase your post count solely to change your member status on the forum.

It’s important to us that all visitors to the Unofficial Community Forum enjoy their time here. Users who violate the rules above might be banned temporarily or permanently, and their posts will be removed upon receiving a complaint and/or notice of the violation. The length of the ban will be based on the severity and/or frequency of the violation.

Admins reserve the right to close the forum at any time. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information posted in the forum threads by other forum users.

If you are new to forums, make sure to read Registering on the Forum as well as Handy Tips for Using the Forum.  Also, stay up to date with Forum News and Announcements.

Thank you for taking a moment to read this!

To contact the Forum Team Click on their name below:

-@Downton Falls -Creator and Admin
-@Arial Heights - Admin
-@Gracie  - Moderator

**Please Note: While some of these were pulled from Playrix's Rules, this forum will be using a lot of the information within as guidelines for this forum as well.**

Original Post in Playrix Forum, by admin.
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia and Cabash Agrees with this post

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! Empty
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 1:02 pm #2

Forum rules updated. Particularly rule no.13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forum Rules: IMPORTANT! Please Read Before Posting!
Page 1 of 1