Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 2:46 pm

» Admin and moderators?
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Today at 1:54 pm

» My last regatta
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby just_a_minute Today at 1:42 pm

» Songs of Township
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 4:44 am

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Losing Help Number?
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:00 pm

» How many here play on Windows?
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:20 am

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:57 am

» Guess the Holiday
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 am

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:55 pm

» Racing Solo
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:01 pm

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:58 pm

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:13 am

» Random Township Dreams...
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:27 am

» Land expansion
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:17 am

» Co-Op Ads
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:21 pm

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:02 pm

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:04 am

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:41 pm

» Township Wiki
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:28 am

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:09 pm

» Crazy Orders
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:52 pm

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:48 pm

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:07 am

Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air

Go down
AuthorMessage

Bari

Bari

Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air Empty
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 9:57 pm #1

So I play Township on my MacBook Air but tonight I opened Township on the iPad and it did prompt to choose the most recent saved version which I believe I did but later when I went to open it on the MacBook Air it keeps prompting "You switched to an earlier version of the game." and the options are to Download or OK, but nothing happens when I select either one. I can keep clicking on both option and it just keeps coming back to the same prompt.   I tried deleting and reinstalling the game on the MacBook but the same message keeps prompting. I have now also deleted the game from the iPad. 
Has anyone had a similar issue and any suggestions/advice on how to fix this?   Have already emailed Playrix support.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 am #2

Perhaps the cause of the problem is that the update for iOS to 7.9.5 has already taken place, but the update for MacOS to 7.9.5 has not yet taken place.
Back to top Go down

dnana1 and Mic Miller Agrees with this post

View user profile

Farosinthesun

Farosinthesun

Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 10:04 am #3

Hi Bari, I had the same problem last year. I play on the Air and had forgotten I had one on the ipad too from long ago. Air was level 100 and ipad was 30, both were very similar names. I had to email Playrix a number of times. I wanted them to delete the level 30 one on the server but they deleted the level 100!! They eventually sorted it out and I now just play on the Mac, quite annoying at the time. Hope they sort you out okay. I never realised that they used the same format.
Faros
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opened game on iPad and now it won't on MacBook Air
Page 1 of 1