Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Diggy's Adventure
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Today at 5:43

» Songs of Township
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 19:04

» Disappearing crops
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 18:06

» Admin and moderators?
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 16:08

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Yesterday at 14:02

» Are you a Mac player?
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Yesterday at 13:14

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 1:51

» My last regatta
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 18:15

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 4:28

» Losing Help Number?
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 18:00

» How many here play on Windows?
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» Racing Solo
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09


Township Wiki

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2020 - 0:45 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hello, I am an Admin on the Township Wiki. I have been playing Township for a few months and thoroughly enjoying it especially since Windows updated  cheering yay

I am equally enjoying updating the Township Wiki. I hope that you visit it now and then.   first

I will be popping backwards and forwards from the Wiki, UTF and of course into my Township. Where does the time go?  Township Wiki - Page 4 870808730

I would like your help with my queries as I'm trying my best with keeping up with updates, layout and design on the Wiki.



Township Wiki - Page 4 4147265426+ Plus I'm doing my best learning how to use this Forum
Back to top Go down

Medamana, Darkwood PC, dnana1, Mic Miller and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2021 - 1:48 #58

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
Video Ads for Helicopter Orders - do these still exist?


Edit - have you noticed that the helicopter is red at the moment and not blue as it normally it?  This is if you have the normal helicopter as your skin.

I have not had video ads by the director for months (sorry, not able to pinpoint a timeframe even).  My coop mate has not either and we had them regularly so we thought the devs just got stingy or had issues with vendors??  About that same timeframe as losing the video ads, we began to get doused with non-stop minigames so maybe there is a connection?  A bit afterwards they upped the cost of market boxes and reduced winnings of tcash at HOL.  Again, related??  Months later they did start those Ernie's games which is a tiny income compared to the tcash revenue we had before...  All in all, I think they were forcing us to win at those minigames if we wanted tcash (of course, there was always the option to buy it with real money).  (Forced participation?)

The red copter appeared for holiday decorations, I am pretty sure.  Perhaps they forgot to change it back or are waiting for something?

We are waiting for the snow to go away - it's like twilight zone on the PC.  Waiting for the next update to get rid of the snow!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Posts : 299
Likes : 140
Join date : 2020-04-23



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2021 - 4:05 #59

android still has snow too . . . each time they give us an update it goes away for a day or so then comes back . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2021 - 8:22 #60

@Willow Mist wrote:
android still has snow too . . . each time they give us an update it goes away for a day or so then comes back . . .

I do wonder with all these 'test' groups in events that they are trying to combine the platforms/devices so that there is one schedule rather than ... goodness knows how many ... and also that being on PC may mean that I can friend someone on tablet/mobile. Fingers-crossed the snow will go. It's summer in Australia!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Active
dnana1
Active

Posts : 428
Likes : 206
Join date : 2020-04-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2021 - 13:29 #61

I always immediately reboot a couple of times after an update, and it always comes back to whatever splash screen and ground covering I had before the update.  I had a level 40 town on Windows during the sad times so I feel the dread of getting stuck in one season...and being out of sync with reality... but we still have quite a bit of winter left in the northern hemisphere so I dont see the game changing until late March/early April.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 8:19 #62

@Darkwood PC Are you on Discord?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kevsville

Member
Kevsville
Member

Posts : 101
Likes : 11
Join date : 2020-10-31



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 15:04 #63

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
Video Ads for Helicopter Orders - do these still exist?


Edit - have you noticed that the helicopter is red at the moment and not blue as it normally it?  This is if you have the normal helicopter as your skin.

I have not had video ads by the director for months (sorry, not able to pinpoint a timeframe even).  My coop mate has not either and we had them regularly so we thought the devs just got stingy or had issues with vendors??  About that same timeframe as losing the video ads, we began to get doused with non-stop minigames so maybe there is a connection?  A bit afterwards they upped the cost of market boxes and reduced winnings of tcash at HOL.  Again, related??  Months later they did start those Ernie's games which is a tiny income compared to the tcash revenue we had before...  All in all, I think they were forcing us to win at those minigames if we wanted tcash (of course, there was always the option to buy it with real money).  (Forced participation?)

The red copter appeared for holiday decorations, I am pretty sure.  Perhaps they forgot to change it back or are waiting for something?
I don’t see any video helicopter requests anymore,I never watched them anyway and I’d rather have a goods request.
What I am getting now are the little Ernie puzzles I did the same one 3 three times on the run and it said I had the 5tc each time.
Not sure if I actually received all 15 tc.
The other thing now is a pervy looking bloke leering at me from the corner of the screen.
Is there any way of getting him arrested and taken away in handcuffs other than clicking on him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Posts : 461
Likes : 181
Join date : 2020-04-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 20:13 #64

@cemblack wrote:
Video Ads for Helicopter Orders - do these still exist?

.

Yes, at least 2 people in my coop still get the video ads sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Posts : 270
Likes : 52
Join date : 2020-05-13



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 20:39 #65

I still get them, but my game usually dumps me when I try to view them, and sometimes I won't get the prizes.  Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Posts : 461
Likes : 181
Join date : 2020-04-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 21:47 #66

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
I still get them, but my game usually dumps me when I try to view them, and sometimes I won't get the prizes.  Sad

One of my coop members said the same.  It doesn’t just play a video and give the prize.  Mostly it plays ad after ad after ad.  She has to close the game to get out of that loop, so of course doesn’t get the reward. I wonder how they managed to break code that used to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Posts : 270
Likes : 52
Join date : 2020-05-13



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2021 - 21:55 #67

@Mayfield wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
I still get them, but my game usually dumps me when I try to view them, and sometimes I won't get the prizes.  Sad

One of my coop members said the same.  It doesn’t just play a video and give the prize.  Mostly it plays ad after ad after ad.  She has to close the game to get out of that loop, so of course doesn’t get the reward.  I wonder how they managed to break code that used to work.

Knowing Playwreck, I'm not surprised XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Posts : 390
Likes : 236
Join date : 2020-04-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 1:41 #68

@cemblack  the wiki discord?
Possibly but haven't been on in forever if I am.
Did you have a question?

Gary
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 3:43 #69

@Darkwood PC wrote:
@cemblack  the wiki discord?
Possibly but haven't been on in forever if I am.
Did you have a question?

Gary
With Discord. There's a Township group on there. I'm guessing loads of other 'groups'. Once connected with others, it appears to me to be private messaging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Posts : 390
Likes : 236
Join date : 2020-04-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 11:20 #70

From what I know of it.
It's a chat board.
Kinda like AOL Messenger.

Did you change your name in game? 
I was going to drop you a note and wasn't sure if I had the right person.

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Posts : 270
Likes : 52
Join date : 2020-05-13



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021 - 13:28 #71

Hmm, Discord Township Group?  If I was still on Discord, I'd be tempted, but I got off XD.  But Discord is great because it allows group messaging AND private messaging, as well as voice calls and video chat.  But you can't easily divide stuff into threads like here: you'd have to have a channel called "Events" and ALL event chat goes in there.  No nicely dividing into little threads to neatly categorize discussions, in Discord that would be chaos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 5:30 #72

@Darkwood PC wrote:
From what I know of it.
It's a chat board.
Kinda like AOL Messenger.

Did you change your name in game? 
I was going to drop you a note and wasn't sure if I had the right person.

scratch
I'm using Cemblack with my avatar in Discord. My town name is Matilda.
I'm making some windows friends and chatting to them privately.


Last edited by cemblack on Thu 11 Feb 2021 - 5:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Posts : 258
Likes : 41
Join date : 2020-10-22



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 5:34 #73

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
Hmm, Discord Township Group?  If I was still on Discord, I'd be tempted, but I got off XD.  But Discord is great because it allows group messaging AND private messaging, as well as voice calls and video chat.  But you can't easily divide stuff into threads like here: you'd have to have a channel called "Events" and ALL event chat goes in there.  No nicely dividing into little threads to neatly categorize discussions, in Discord that would be chaos.
Unfortunately the creator is a little MIA, hopefully he comes back soon. The moderators are doing a great job though I understand they can't change the topics or channels I think they call them. I've only been there this week and learning.
I'm also trying to connect my game to FB (also called Cem Black) but I've only done that today. Now I'm stuck to find out if I can befriend non-windows players into FB and then into my game. I don't know. I'm thinking not. 
P.S. There's no privacy on Township Wiki so I'm finding Discord suits atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Posts : 270
Likes : 52
Join date : 2020-05-13



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 13:21 #74

@cemblack wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
Hmm, Discord Township Group?  If I was still on Discord, I'd be tempted, but I got off XD.  But Discord is great because it allows group messaging AND private messaging, as well as voice calls and video chat.  But you can't easily divide stuff into threads like here: you'd have to have a channel called "Events" and ALL event chat goes in there.  No nicely dividing into little threads to neatly categorize discussions, in Discord that would be chaos.
Unfortunately the creator is a little MIA, hopefully he comes back soon. The moderators are doing a great job though I understand they can't change the topics or channels I think they call them. I've only been there this week and learning.
I'm also trying to connect my game to FB (also called Cem Black) but I've only done that today. Now I'm stuck to find out if I can befriend non-windows players into FB and then into my game. I don't know. I'm thinking not. 
P.S. There's no privacy on Township Wiki so I'm finding Discord suits atm.

Yeah, non-windows players can't friend windows players, even through FB.  I really hope they merge Windows soon...  crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bobcat Paradise

Member
Bobcat Paradise
Member

Posts : 60
Likes : 10
Join date : 2020-08-19



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 14:13 #75

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
Hmm, Discord Township Group?  If I was still on Discord, I'd be tempted, but I got off XD.  But Discord is great because it allows group messaging AND private messaging, as well as voice calls and video chat.  But you can't easily divide stuff into threads like here: you'd have to have a channel called "Events" and ALL event chat goes in there.  No nicely dividing into little threads to neatly categorize discussions, in Discord that would be chaos.
Unfortunately the creator is a little MIA, hopefully he comes back soon. The moderators are doing a great job though I understand they can't change the topics or channels I think they call them. I've only been there this week and learning.
I'm also trying to connect my game to FB (also called Cem Black) but I've only done that today. Now I'm stuck to find out if I can befriend non-windows players into FB and then into my game. I don't know. I'm thinking not. 
P.S. There's no privacy on Township Wiki so I'm finding Discord suits atm.

Yeah, non-windows players can't friend windows players, even through FB.  I really hope they merge Windows soon...  crying
Just be careful what you wish for from Playwreck!! Merging could bring catastrophic failure for us all, I hope not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bobcat Paradise

Member
Bobcat Paradise
Member

Posts : 60
Likes : 10
Join date : 2020-08-19



Township Wiki - Page 4 Empty
Township Wiki - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2021 - 14:15 #76

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
@Mayfield wrote:
@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
I still get them, but my game usually dumps me when I try to view them, and sometimes I won't get the prizes.  Sad

One of my coop members said the same.  It doesn’t just play a video and give the prize.  Mostly it plays ad after ad after ad.  She has to close the game to get out of that loop, so of course doesn’t get the reward.  I wonder how they managed to break code that used to work.

Knowing Playwreck, I'm not surprised XD
My wife and My game do the same thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Township Wiki
Back to top
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Similar topics
-
» ATTN ALL: DO NOT USE DDO WIKI ATM!!
» The Final Theory of Chess Wiki (Updated)
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)
» Spell Choice help
» 7th Kingdom

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Township Forum :: ~Discussions and Events ~ :: Township General Game Discussions-
Jump to: