Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Yesterday at 21:51

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 21:25

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 16:12

» Delay in the regatta
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 1:10

» The UTF Music Playlist
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Another Update
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 16:14

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 23:40

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 16:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 23:20

» Township Funnies!
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 16:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:49

» Top Contributor
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 3:34

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 19:33

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 18:13

» Songs of Township
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 22:17

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 20:57

» Day at the Beach tasks
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:56

» Playing the market
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 8:45

» Co-Op Ads
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 23:45

» Questions about Community buildings
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 18:27

» Say Hello!
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:45

» Mic's Table
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:37

» Next Regatta Season
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:22

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 21:17

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 15:04

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 20:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:12

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 14:18

» Delay in the regatta
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:29

» Another Update
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 22:54

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 20:10

My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved?

Go down
AuthorMessage

AyazRA

AyazRA

My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? Empty
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2020 - 16:14 #1

Hello friends!

Ever since the big Windows update, I was having the small problem of my changes in the game not being saved. That meant that I've had to do everything (production queue, buildings, city design, messages, tasks, sending planes/trains/ships, helping others, farming) at least twice to actually get them done.

I started realizing that the last actions on my game weren't saved the next time I was online, and I can't seem to get a pattern on it. Sometimes it doesn't even save an activity that I've done in the game and after which I stayed for 10mins online, sometimes I'd find the last-second activity I've had done the last time I was online was to be solid.

Even though I've learned some other people have had the same problem in my community, I'm not sure if it's something happening widely.

I've sent a ticket about it but it appears to be going nowhere, as it's been more than two weeks and the best answer I've received is they stating me the minimum system requirements of the game (to which I'm all good too).

I've never experienced something like this before the big update, and I'm looking for guidance on the matter.

Just before typing this, I've put a bread order to my bakery for the third time, and I don't know if there'll be a fourth when I log in again.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have an idea on this!
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2020 - 18:19 #2

@AyazRA wrote:
Ever since the big Windows update, I was having the small problem of my changes in the game not being saved.
 Game saving is supposedly automatic.  Read the link below and it tells us this "fact".  Hmmm...us ancients always go to another town to visit a friend (and back to our own towns) to force an automatic save each time BEFORE logging off.  I am attaching the Playrix link just for you to read and wonder...  Very Happy

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?s=game-progress&f=how-do-i-save-my-game-progress&p=web
Back to top Go down

AyazRA Thinks this post is Awesome

Darkwood PC Agrees with this post

View user profile

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 3:14 #3

So you are a Windows player @AyazRA ? I am asking as under your profile it says IOS/Android. If so you can change that in Edit profile or I can change it for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AyazRA

AyazRA

My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved? I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec 2020 - 6:26 #4

@Lil Bear wrote:
@AyazRA wrote:
Ever since the big Windows update, I was having the small problem of my changes in the game not being saved.
 Game saving is supposedly automatic.  Read the link below and it tells us this "fact".  Hmmm...us ancients always go to another town to visit a friend (and back to our own towns) to force an automatic save each time BEFORE logging off.  I am attaching the Playrix link just for you to read and wonder...  Very Happy

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?s=game-progress&f=how-do-i-save-my-game-progress&p=web

Thank you, I've started doing that before logging off.
Unfortunately I couldn't receive help through Support. They said that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

And I've changed the platform on my profile to Windows, thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My changes in the game aren't (always) auto-saved?
Page 1 of 1