Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 14:38

» The UTF Music Playlist
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 8:28

» Songs of Township
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Yesterday at 14:39

» Township Wiki
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 0:09

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

Question about Artifacts in the Mine

Go down
AuthorMessage

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Question about Artifacts in the Mine Empty
Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2020 - 3:47 #1

Ok,
When I dig for ore there are many blocks that don't get "uncovered". Mostly because who has that many mining tools, really.
So, now that I built the Central Museum it's cool that during the quest for ore the occasional artifact will appear. Yeah!
My question is... let's say that one of those "un-highlighted" blocks that I chose to pass by contains an artifact that I am totally unaware of.
Doesn't seem quite fair that should be the only time it shows up.
Does it "cycle" back later? Or is it 'if I miss it I'm screwed'?

Sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2020 - 3:51 #2

Don't worry.  The artifact will keep regenerating at future mine levels until you collect it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2020 - 23:41 #3

If you have the tools, I find I miss very few blocks after been given this tip

Use a hammer as far right or left as possible on the first and second if there are no gaps.
Then use a dynamite to take out the second row.
This will show you what is in the first, second and third rows.
Now repeat every middle of three rows.

Good luck
Back to top Go down

Falkor365

Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2020 - 16:37 #4

@Cuddz. That is what I do. Reminds me of a bubble sort. Gave me flashbacks to my pascal days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Question about Artifacts in the Mine I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2020 - 16:55 #5

Another strategy is to save your mining tools until it is two days of Ore Galore; then use a couple See the Light boosters and dig like heck. The bonus comes when you have saved/used more mining tools to descend for a Mine Time event win and increase your Champion Mayor win count. This is the easiest way to win a mayors' competition and you will be smelting ingots (and upgrading factories, etc.) for weeks even when using the Efficient Smelting booster. Trust me. I am still working with the ore from last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Question about Artifacts in the Mine
Page 1 of 1