Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Diggy's Adventure
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Yesterday at 23:43

» Songs of Township
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 13:04

» Disappearing crops
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 12:06

» Admin and moderators?
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:08

» R.O.C. Refresher information
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Yesterday at 8:02

» Are you a Mac player?
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Yesterday at 7:14

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 19:51

» My last regatta
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 12:15

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 1 Mar 2021 - 22:28

» Losing Help Number?
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 12:00

» How many here play on Windows?
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 3:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 6:57

» Guess the Holiday
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 6:07

» Racing Solo
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 22:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 13:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 7:13

» Random Township Dreams...
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 6:27

» Land expansion
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 1:17

» Co-Op Ads
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 21:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 11:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 4:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:41

» Township Wiki
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 6:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 11:09

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store?

Go down
AuthorMessage

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? Empty
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2020 - 17:26 #1

Someone on the Township Family group asked about it.
Of the no telling how many responses I felt like mine was one of the few positive ones.

Yes I built the jewelry store.
Yes I use it.
It is upgraded to level 15 right now.
To me I would rather buy ore from Raja than buy jewelry.
It's much cheaper for one thing.
If I am actually paying attention to the game I can make enough t-cash to buy Raja just from the jewelry helicopters.

So what do you think?
Is building it worth it or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2020 - 17:39 #2

Initially, no. Now yes. With all the double ore events coming soon, it is worth it now to upgrade and to make jewellery and to clear barn of pearls to make necklaces. But your milliage will vary as one need to send a lots of helicopters for mafia boss to show up. Then mafia boss might be asking for all the goods that you don't have or want ingots now you need to trash his orders and wait. Yes, one can eventually make enough to pay for Raja but to me, an easier way to make t cash may be winning events and HOL. Fulfilling the request for mafia boss is just more for XP and the occasional t cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2020 - 17:47 #3

I refuse to part with ingots for him. 
I've made 10-12 tcash today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2020 - 17:56 #4

I use Jewelry Store when I have an order that will get me T2 for a fair exchange.
Back to top Go down

just_a_minute and RiverSoul Agrees with this post

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2020 - 18:24 #5

@Darkwood PC wrote:
I refuse to part with ingots for him. 
I've made 10-12 tcash today.

Same. I don't sell ingots, yet I also manage to make about the same from him in a day quite easily. Providing I have kept on top of making jewellery and log into the game often enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2020 - 3:01 #6

I've tried it both ways and I don't use it anymore. I just don't feel like it's worth the time, effort and use of ore. I Absolutely Refuse to give up my Ore and Ingots for those orders. I'd rather have better factories and more cargo and prize chests (some pay $2+ TCash) from the Islands.   yees

I often get Jewelry from the HOL and I will fill Mafia Man's order for TCash for Jewelry Only!!! No Ingots!!!   nope
Back to top Go down

dnana1, Kami2020 and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kami2020

Kami2020

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2020 - 4:02 #7

I never built it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2020 - 4:05 #8

@Kami2020 wrote:
I never built it

Short but sweet lol!
Back to top Go down

Kami2020 Thinks this post is Awesome

BKNBLK13 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kami2020

Kami2020

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2020 - 8:47 #9

Haha. Well I guess I don’t know what I am missing.  I get jewelry from HOL and sell it at the heli pad.  My trains and planes never ask for it and my ore goes towards factories I am still upgrading and ships I am sending for premium goods.  So, yeah, I don’t really have an opinion either way.  Maybe after everything is built and I have no more upgrades to do I will build it and then form an opinion. Lmao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 0:22 #10

I never built it either.  I took the advice from people at the Playrix Forum when I was first starting out. 
The advice was to skip buying the Jewelry Store and the Mint, they were not worth it Smile
Back to top Go down

Kami2020 Agrees with this post

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 0:36 #11

@BlueSkyTown wrote:
I never built it either.  I took the advice from people at the Playrix Forum when I was first starting out. 
The advice was to skip buying the Jewelry Store and the Mint, they were not worth it Smile

A lot did advise that, but I also recollect @Nana I think? Mentioning that she upgraded her Jewellery factory to gain good XP as well as reducing time earlier on in her game. That stuck with me and I started to invest with upgrades to mine Smile

As always the Jewellery Factory splits opinions between players  rofl,lol

Even the Mint was met by a few players being upset when it was removed. As they struggled with coins to buy CBs and other stuff in their towns. They relied on it as an extra source to make money.

For me I now think one of the worst pieces of advice I was given was not to build the Jewellery Factory. I see a lot of value in it and I wish I had invested in it sooner How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? 2314632700
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 2:55 #12

I didn't build the jewellery store until after many industrial events. Then I started building and upgrading it. Then behold, Playrix started the double ore events so I started to have large stash of ores. That is when I started to really make jewellery and sell jewellery.

If you don't have the jewellery store, you are going to be affected by the number of points that you can earn during industrial event. First is premade necklaces =80 points. Then it is making jewellery throughout the event. There are points to be earned.

But if you are concerned with limited amount of ores, necklaces and feathers earrings uses the least, much less than even silverware which does not even yield t cash. Then from this point on just trashed Mafia orders that does not ask for this 2 things.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Agrees with this post

View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 5:44 #13

I built each factory as they became available. The jewelry factory is one that I will only use when necessary, but like @Calliie stated, since we now have Ore Galore, it is used more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just_a_minute

Active
just_a_minute
Active

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 13:20 #14

It used to sit there dusty and unused. Ore Galore changed that. Now I use it all the time and sell only when the Mafia man offers $2 tcash and only asks for jewelry (I never sell ingots either).
Back to top Go down

Darkwood PC Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

How do you feel about the Jewelry Store? I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2020 - 13:14 #15

I don't like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
How do you feel about the Jewelry Store?
Page 1 of 1