Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Great Freight event
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Today at 0:59

» Songs of Township
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:54

» Greet Freight should start tomorrow
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 18:33

» "Easy" RoC Wooden League Co-op Question
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Yesterday at 17:06

» Hello guys
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Yesterday at 15:40

» Co-Op Ads
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Yesterday at 14:24

» Hello guys
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby MFjones Yesterday at 11:37

» Regatta Enchanting Oasis theme and seasonal tasks
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Yesterday at 9:37

» glad to find this group
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Yesterday at 5:30

» Need for seeds is coming soon!
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 19:09

» I wish Township would... and levelling up query
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 16:03

» Are you a Mac player?
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby maycee_shante Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 12:10

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Sunshine and Rainbows Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 5:45

» Disappearing crops
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 2:16

» Diggy's Adventure
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:09

» Admin and moderators?
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 16:08

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 14:02

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 1:51

» My last regatta
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 18:15

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 4:28

» Losing Help Number?
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 18:00

» How many here play on Windows?
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them.

Go down
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. Empty
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2020 - 22:08 #1

Having played this game for a few years now, I have lost count of how many times I have seen a player asking...."Has anyone else seen this in their town?". Or words to that effect.

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. Simple10

I thought it would be nice to start a topic, where we can share all of the instances we have seen these questions asked. I think it would be helpful for all of the newer players who read our forum to see Very Happy

I know it is exciting when you see something in your game for the first time & I imagine it is easy to think it is unique to your town. So everyone experiencing something for the first time is welcome to share it here too Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. 3951035613

Oh and if it is possible to add a screen shot with your post that would be awesome, but it is not compulsory sunny

A lot of these things us longer term players take for granted now. Yet the attention to detail in our games with these characters and incidents really are quite a marvel. This is the perfect opportunity to appreciate them I love you
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown, Gracie, BKNBLK13, Chorilandia and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2020 - 20:57 #2

I was fascinated when I first found out there's a little guy on top of the fast food restaurant flipping burgers.  And I love tapping the little people to see what they do.  My favorite is what I call the "Charlie Chaplin" guy, he's dressed all in black with the classic mustache and shoes and when you tap him he falls down.  Makes my day every time.
Back to top Go down

Gracie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2020 - 23:40 #3

I hadn't noticed the cloud shadows that float across the ground of my Town until this week. Were they there before? ... 

Heart cloud
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Active
dnana1
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2020 - 23:56 #4

@cemblack wrote:
I hadn't noticed the cloud shadows that float across the ground of my Town until this week. Were they there before? ... 

Heart cloud

Yeah, they've been around for awhile.  Cant remember when I first noticed them, but feels like a long time. A year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2020 - 0:00 #5

@dnana1 wrote:
@cemblack wrote:

Yeah, they've been around for awhile.  Cant remember when I first noticed them, but feels like a long time. A year?
I on Windows - I'm guessing nearly everything is new to me.  Waving smilie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Active
Light of the World~Emily
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2020 - 1:41 #6

@cemblack if you're on windows, then it's new for you (speaking as a fellow windows player), but mobile has had it for a coon's age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2020 - 23:09 #7

Received a balloon from Ernie today  xmas banana

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. Ernie_10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2020 - 1:40 #8

I had not noticed that you could use T-cash to speed up the Zoo Orders!!! 

Another new PC user eye opener.   So I've now added a new table to the Speed Up page on the Township Wiki. LOL

Fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaytown

Kaytown

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2020 - 14:42 #9

Did you notice the climber who always climbs up the rocky border of the city? When he reaches the top, he waves at you Smile

Things New & not so new members think happen just to them. Climbe10
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Things New & not so new members think happen just to them.
Page 1 of 1