Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 17:47

» Songs of Township
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Today at 17:21

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 1:19

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 0:34

» The UTF Music Playlist
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 23:34

» Next Regatta Season
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 16:19

» Delayed Start ROC
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 21:46

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» Question about selling houses
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange

Go down
AuthorMessage

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange Empty
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2020 - 13:45 #1

Ok... I am at level 60 now and built the Tool Exchange.
I am going to build the Planetarium next. I know that every community building now takes tools from the exchange.

My question is what about buildings from previous levels that haven't been built yet?
I skipped over the Fitness Center, Auto Repair and Rock Wall. Will these 3 require Tool Exchange tools or just the normal Glass, Bricks and Slabs?

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JJay

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2020 - 14:02 #2

Hi. The community buildings you skipped won't require tools from the tool exchange. Only the buildings which become available after you are eligible to build it need them. There is a really useful list of tools needed (and lots of other stuff) here on wiki :

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Community_Buildings
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2020 - 14:02 #3

All Comnunity Buildings accessible before you reach level 60 will still not need any Tool Exchange tools, regardless of what level you are when you build them Very Happy

ETA The link JJay has given will give you loads of info. The wiki has a fantastic amount of useful info.Make sure to save it to your favourites/bookmarks, it will come in very handy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2020 - 19:44 #4

First I want to say Thank You guys for answering. It's awesome to feel like what you need is important to someone.  Smile

Second, it is such a wonderful feeling to not be afraid to ask a question for fear that it may be responded to as stupid or unimportant.
The community here is a bunch of well rounded, thought filled, respectful people.
And I am glad that I have been made to feel accepted.

Sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2020 - 19:50 #5

Aw thanks @CaseMoline hugs

So glad you joined. I know you will be a friendly face for others venturing into this forum too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest1

Prior Member
Guest1
Prior Member

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2020 - 10:16 #6

Other question:
I guess it is discussed somewhere on the PF but nice to have that information here too;
How much of which materials we probably need for possible upcoming Community buildings and Zoo expansions in near future?
Knowing this / having that info available here too is very handy in the maintenance of the barn by long term players with 'completly' developed Towns
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2020 - 18:43 #7

I haven't built the tool exchange yet, as I'm level 59 still (this level has felt like forever lol). But I've been trying to understand how the supplies are applied in the exchange, as I'm stuck with tons of supplies and don't know how many I can sell to make more space. I know I need to have 30 bricks for the next building. But, how do I know how many of the other 2 items will equal a saw or drill, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 21:33 #8

Starting with the planetarium at level 60, we no longer use bricks, slabs, and glass for each cb.  We use one of those plus 2 of the three power tools.

The Tool Exchange offers to give power tools in exchange for some of your building materials.  We start with one offer, but can buy more so we will get more options.  The offer will sit there until we make the trade or dump the offer.  A new offer will come up after 60 minutes.

After we build the exchange building, it looks like this when we open it.

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange PJfHgrY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 21:42 #9

This example is a bit unusual, as most offers we get will include some combination of two power tools.

The software does seem to give more offers for the tools we have fewest, which may not be one you actually need for your next cb.

This is the point in the game where saving fir both Community Building and Zoo enclosures becomes difficult.

If you just focus on the Next CB, this system actually works really well and saves barn space.  For example my next CB needs 113 glass, 35 drills, and 36 circular saws.  That is over 100 items fewer than would have been needed when it was glass, slabs and bricks for each CB.   Since I have pretty much stopped building zoo enclosures, i will dump exchange offers wanting glass, and use my surplus slabs and bricks to build up my needed power tools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Community building materials and the Tool Exchange I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 21:46 #10

The wiki has a very clear table showing what is needed for each CB, here.

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Community_Buildings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Community building materials and the Tool Exchange
Page 1 of 1