Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 0:07

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 20:19

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 28 Jul 2021 - 23:38

» Songs of Township
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

What was your first horror movie you seen?

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What was your first horror movie you seen? Empty
What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 18:08 #1

Ok gonna show my age but I was 9 yrs old when I watched this by myself.
What was your first horror movie you seen? Mv5byj10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SweetTater

SweetTater

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 18:34 #2

Night of the Living Dead.  Still don't like zombie movies!😳
Back to top Go down

Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 18:42 #3

Evil Dead I think affraid

I have loved horror films ever since Very Happy

I blame my older sister for all of the horror movies I watched as a kid, lol.
Back to top Go down

Arial Heights and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 19:09 #4

@SweetTater wrote:
Night of the Living Dead.  Still don't like zombie movies!😳

I love zombie movies but I do have to admit one thing I'm a huge vampire fan no not like the vampire movies they have nowadays like twilight oh hate that movie, but Boris Karloff was the one that got me into loving vampire movies
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ww

ww

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 19:36 #5

The Omen I think.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 21:17 #6

The original 1958 "The Blob" with Steve McQueen.  It was horrifying for its time lol.. affraid
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 23:23 #7

The Wizard of Oz (I was five). Smile
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 23:54 #8

@Mic Miller wrote:
The Wizard of Oz (I was five). Smile

I'm not sure when I saw the original one, somehow though I think of it more as Fantasy than horror  bounce
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 0:23 #9

If I watch a movie about a wicked witch with flying monkeys and they give me a nightmare that wakes up my parents, it is more horror than fantasy. (Now, The Wizard of Oz is more metaphysical than fantasy.) Smile
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 1:11 #10

@Mic Miller wrote:
If I watch a movie about a wicked witch with flying monkeys and they give me a nightmare that wakes up my parents, it is more horror than fantasy. (Now, The Wizard of Oz is more metaphysical than fantasy.) Smile
oh dear! That does sound like a horror-able nightmare.....point taken  sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Casey0987

Casey0987

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 2:06 #11

Poltergeist when it first came out. Got scared at the opening "credit" screen that was in all red letters against a black background. Of course we had heard about people getting sick in the theater or running out so it made it even scarier.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 2:40 #12

@Casey0987 wrote:
Poltergeist when it first came out. Got scared at the opening "credit" screen that was in all red letters against a black background. Of course we had heard about people getting sick in the theater or running out so it made it even scarier.

Do you know they used REAL human skeletons in the pool scene!

Were Real Skeletons Used in the Making of ‘Poltergeist’?
The film's special effects makeup artist revealed one of the secrets behind one of the horror classic's sequences in a deposition.
ARTURO GARCIA
PUBLISHED 31 OCTOBER 2017

Claim
Real skeletons were used for a sequence in the horror movie "Poltergeist."

Rating
True

In the movie, Diane Freeling (JoBeth Williams) is dragged into her family’s swimming pool by a supernatural force identified as the “Beast.” She escapes to rescue her children, but not without being confronted by the skeletons of people that, unbeknownst to her and her family, were still buried in the ground under their home. In an interview that aired on entertainment channel VH1 in December 2002, Williams said:
in

I would have to go into this huge tank of what I thought were mud with these skeletons — which, by the way, I thought were plastic, but later found out they were real skeletons. It was a real nightmare.

Williams expanded on the remark in a separate interview, aired as part of the TV Land show TV Land: Myths & Legends in 2008:

You have to understand that this sequence took probably four or five days to shoot. So I was in mud and goop all day every day for like four or five days with skeletons all around me [as I was] screaming. In my innocence and naiveté, I assumed that these were not real skeletons. I assumed that they were prop skeletons made out of plastic or rubber. I found out — as did the whole crew — that they were using real skeletons, because it’s far too expensive to make fake skeletons out of rubber. And I think everybody got real creeped out by the idea of that.
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 4:38 #13

So to me it was the Godfather.
I was 6 at the time and my older brother took me to see it.

I had just got a pony!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 5:06 #14

@Darkwood PC wrote:
So to me it was the Godfather.
I was 6 at the time and my older brother took me to see it.

I had just got a pony!

Godfather would be scary to a young child
Back to top Go down
View user profile

maycee_shante

maycee_shante

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 7:07 #15

Child’s Play. 

you couldn’t tell me my dolls and stuffed animals weren’t tryna kill me. lol. 
still creeped out by that movie.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 14:12 #16

POLTERGEIST

For days and days, I looked under my bed before going to sleep. I was terrified affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 15:22 #17

@Chorilandia wrote:
POLTERGEIST

For days and days, I looked under my bed before going to sleep. I was terrified affraid affraid

My favorite part was the Clown in the boys room
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2020 - 16:40 #18

@Kimber wrote:
@Chorilandia wrote:
POLTERGEIST

My favorite part was the Clown in the boys room

Haha! Do not remind me that. I only saw it once and never again! I hate horror movies... 
The last one I saw was Paranormal, and I almost died of fear! face palm face palm
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What was your first horror movie you seen? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2020 - 7:56 #19

Mine was The Burning, when I was about 11 or 12. When videos were being brought into line with age ratings, those that had not applied to be rated, or had to make cuts to align to a rating could no longer be offered for hire. 
My family bought a job lot of these titles, on Betamax, before that disappeared, many of which were horror. Needless to say my parents had no idea what I was watching & I was in no hurry to tell them. 🧟‍�🧟‍�🧟
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What was your first horror movie you seen?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next