Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 6:21

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Today at 5:55

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Today at 0:42

» Delay in the regatta
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 9:40

» The UTF Music Playlist
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 3:35

» Another Update
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 0:44

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 8:10

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 0:34

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 7:50

» Township Funnies!
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 1:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 1:19

» Top Contributor
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:04

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 4:03

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Songs of Township
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 6:47

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 5:27

» Day at the Beach tasks
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 2:26

» Playing the market
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:15

» Co-Op Ads
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 8:15

» Questions about Community buildings
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 2:57

» Say Hello!
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 19:15

» Mic's Table
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 20:07

» Next Regatta Season
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 18:52

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 13:23

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 5:47

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 23:34

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 4:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 0:42

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 22:48

» Delay in the regatta
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 20:59

» Another Update
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 7:24

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 4:40

Got all the big stuff up!

Go down
AuthorMessage

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 127
Join date : 2020-10-04



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 5:14 #1

Now just the fence stuff need to go out.

Got all the big stuff up! 20201115Got all the big stuff up! 20201116
Got all the big stuff up! 20201117
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Darkwood PC Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

avatar

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Posts : 2274
Likes : 1445
Join date : 2020-04-06



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 5:34 #2

I love it @Kimber luv It will look beautiful when it is all lit up in the dark as well! You have some really cute decorations, and traditional which is my favourite type I love you

Lol, I am excited to see your fence stuff next Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 127
Join date : 2020-10-04



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 5:45 #3

@Downton Falls wrote:
I love it @Kimber luv It will look beautiful when it is all lit up in the dark as well! You have some really cute decorations, and traditional which is my favourite type I love you

Lol, I am excited to see your fence stuff next Very Happy

Thank you! Will do night pics also! Yes my poor hands and back needed a break!
Told my daughter probably tomorrow will do the fence! Will do more pictures.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

avatar

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Posts : 2274
Likes : 1445
Join date : 2020-04-06



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 5:59 #4

I look forward to it Kimber Very Happy

Outdoor Christmas decorations make the early winter nights seem so much nicer. I know a lot of people who go out for a drive or a walk around the neighbourhood just to see them Smilie sleigh

Will many of your neighbours also put decs out as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 127
Join date : 2020-10-04



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 6:03 #5

Some do I know the house down from me puts theirs out when I do last year there was a total of 12 homes who did. Not like it use to be but hopefully maybe more will this year.
How about in your neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

avatar

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Posts : 2274
Likes : 1445
Join date : 2020-04-06



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 6:16 #6

@Kimber wrote:
Some do I know the house down from me puts theirs out when I do last year there was a total of 12 homes who did. Not like it use to be but hopefully maybe more will this year.
How about in your neighborhood?

That's a pretty good turn out @Kimber

The last few years, there has been less outdoor decs in my neighbourhood & the council have cut down on the amount of decorations they light up. You can actually see them still there, but they have cut the electric to them Sad

We can and do take a drive further out and there are a few houses who still make the effort and have some lovely displays. It's such a nice thing to do, as outdoor decs are essentially for other peoples benefit. It adds to the Christmas vibe for me, that people out there still put their time in to something for others pleasure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 127
Join date : 2020-10-04



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2020 - 6:37 #7

@Downton Falls wrote:
@Kimber wrote:
Some do I know the house down from me puts theirs out when I do last year there was a total of 12 homes who did. Not like it use to be but hopefully maybe more will this year.
How about in your neighborhood?

That's a pretty good turn out @Kimber

The last few years, there has been less outdoor decs in my neighbourhood & the council have cut down on the amount of decorations they light up. You can actually see them still there, but they have cut the electric to them Sad

We can and do take a drive further out and there are a few houses who still make the effort and have some lovely displays. It's such a nice thing to do, as outdoor decs are essentially for other peoples benefit. It adds to the Christmas vibe for me, that people out there still put their time in to something for others pleasure Very Happy

OMG that is a shame! Cutting electric and telling ppl how much!😞
If they try that here of trust me won't go down without a fight!

Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 127
Join date : 2020-10-04



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 2:02 #8

Got all the big stuff up! 20201121
Got all the big stuff up! 20201119
Got all the big stuff up! 20201120
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Gracie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

Posts : 422
Likes : 339
Join date : 2020-05-14



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 4:43 #9

One of my best Christmas memories is my Dad taking us out driving around town looking at the lights and decorations! We are planning to put some up outside this year, it helps having a grandson who is 6’8”😃
Not planning on any decorations inside until after Thanksgiving. 🦃
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 127
Join date : 2020-10-04



Got all the big stuff up! Empty
Got all the big stuff up! I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2020 - 5:05 #10

@Gracie wrote:
One of my best Christmas memories is my Dad taking us out driving around town looking at the lights and decorations! We are planning to put some up outside this year, it helps having a grandson who is 6’8”😃
Not planning on any decorations inside until after Thanksgiving. 🦃

Yes tall is nice! Got mine inside done also my daughter loves Christmas so I always give in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Got all the big stuff up!
Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Similar topics
-
» Trade: Xmas Holiday Stuff!
» Dalu's Stuff and Nonsense
» Free Fantage Stuff!!!
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Firefox 4 - Mybrute stuff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Township Forum :: ~The Lounge~ :: Non-Game Related Chat-
Jump to: