Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Delay in the regatta
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 6:21

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 22:51

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Yesterday at 16:49

» Another Update
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 14:11

» Top Contributor
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 3:34

» Township Funnies!
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 14:49

» The UTF Music Playlist
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 10:43

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 19:33

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 18:13

» Songs of Township
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 22:17

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 20:57

» Day at the Beach tasks
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:56

» Playing the market
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 8:45

» Co-Op Ads
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 23:45

» Questions about Community buildings
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 18:27

» Say Hello!
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:45

» Mic's Table
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:37

» Next Regatta Season
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:22

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53

» PC update out
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby NonaBelle Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 3:11

» Ernie is back at the Helipad
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 26 Aug 2021 - 19:04

» Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you?
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 18:18

» Weird decoration - looks like a hut with a light beacon
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 11:59

» T&B Race of Champions Prep Chart 2021
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 10:28

New topics
» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 16:12

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Yesterday at 14:18

» Delay in the regatta
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 12:29

» Another Update
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 22:54

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 20:10

» Playing the market
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 15:38

» Day at the Beach tasks
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Finch's Landin Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 6:12

» Questions about Community buildings
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 1:25

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you?

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 Empty
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2020 - 23:17 #1

First topic message reminder :

This is one of my favorites, but I have many more. Which is yours?

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 1cfc1510
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown, SweetTater and Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

Bobcat Paradise Agrees with this post

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2021 - 23:56 #20

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims." — R. Buckminster Fuller
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2021 - 0:11 #21

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 1abc4d10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2021 - 13:49 #22

"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction."

--Dietrich Bonhoeffer

That from a man who refused to compromise (and was therefore hung by the Nazi regime for his resistance).

Also, my favorite poem is "If" by Rudyard Kipling...look it up and read it, I'm trying hard to live up to that one.  ;D
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

JulieCoffeeQueen

JulieCoffeeQueen

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2021 - 2:59 #23

This one describes me, more so during this past year & a half
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 17172c10
Back to top Go down

Neighbor Jane, Chorilandia and Daneborg Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2021 - 7:40 #24

@JulieCoffeeQueen wrote:
This one describes me, more so during this past year & a half
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 17172c10
@JulieCoffeeQueen Oh??  You are one of the lucky ones that has music in their life while the world devolves into chaos!  Enjoy and hope the music agrees with you!  You will have to tell us the kind of music that is playing.  thumbs
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2021 - 18:18 #25

"Tout ce qui est horrible porte un versant magnifique"

By: Neal Shusterman

Translation: "All that is horrible has a magnificent side"

I identify with a lot of his quotes. I like him a lot  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2