Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Top Contributor
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 17:11

» Welcome to our discussions section
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 5:53

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 20:33

» Co-Op Ads
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Tessa Tiger Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 20:36

» Windows Lucky Towns
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 22:34

» Playrix Info from T&B
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 21:17

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 16:07

» Hi!
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 5:32

» Game Update
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 18:46

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:37

» Another Update
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 23:57

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 18:31

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:14

» Say Hello!
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 1:21

» Township Corn Maze 2021
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 0:27

» Race of champions, tasks really hard?
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby SweetTater Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 18:19

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 23:44

» Lucky Town How-to Post Link
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 1:05

» Delayed Start ROC
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 17:38

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 4:21

» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 28 Sep 2021 - 21:45

» Ruler of the mine and Mine time question
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 23:58

» Windows Update 8.6.0 Available
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 14:46

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 19:54

New topics
» Playrix Info from T&B
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 8:07

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 20:45

» Hi!
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby jobanje Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 10:48

» Game Update
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 2:28

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:11

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:12

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:58

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 22:11

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows)

Go down
AuthorMessage

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) Empty
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2020 - 16:47 #1

Oh such fun to be had!

To start here is the info from the wiki

Hopefully if you built the Mint you noticed that you got most of the coins back since it is now gone Smile
It was replaced by the Tool Exchange.
Luckily for me they were the same size so where my Mint was (rarely used at all)
resides my shiny new Tool Exchange.

Do you need this? Absolutely if you want to progress pass level 60.
Why? Because every Community Building (see I snuck the wiki link in there) starting with the Planetarium 
needs the tools that you can only get from the Tool Exchange.

For each CB you will need 1 normal building supply i.e: Brick, Slab, Glass
and 2 of the 3 tools i.e.: Jack Hammer, Drill, Saw(not the same as for expansions).

I've included the link for the Planetarium for convenience.
and to give you a taste of what this entails.

Again if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Gary
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, BlueSkyTown, Mic Miller, Arial Heights and Take Two Thinks this post is Awesome

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

TC
dnana1
TC

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2020 - 1:03 #2

Also, boost your trains to level 21 (50% faster) as quickly as you can and it will be much easier and a lot more fun to work with the Tool Exchange!  This might be obvious but I didnt know it and would not have figured it out on my own.  Sweet people in the old forum told me about it and it changed my game AND my game life!  I will be forever grateful!

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) 747291953 The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) 747291953 The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) 747291953
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2020 - 7:14 #3

There is also a list of requirements for all CBs including those needing the Tool Exchange in the link below:

Community Buildings (click me)

And

Housing Guide (click me)

I recommend checking this whole section The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) 3951035613

Charts/Guides (click me)

ETA I am making all of your topics in this section stickies @Darkwood PC So they remain easy to find for everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Darkwood PC Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Farosinthesun

Farosinthesun

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2020 - 15:08 #4

I have finished the Zoo (all 200) and also up to date with all CB. I would suggest to those who aren't, to only concentrate on building one side or the other. I finished my town and then went and concentrated on the Zoo, so much easier.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Mic Miller and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2020 - 16:01 #5

Don't ask me why, I don't even have the answer myself, but I'm too lazy to build the zoo. I have all the animals, which I assume must be protesting against me in the book because they don't have their enclosure yet. Ohh! There are many materials that are needed. I finished all CB, and now I am resisting to continue with the zoo ... Does someone have the same feeling as me? cryingcrying

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) Giphy
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2020 - 16:18 #6

Quote :
Don't ask me why, I don't even have the answer myself, but I'm too lazy to build the zoo. I have all the animals, which I assume must be protesting against me in the book because they don't have their enclosure yet. Ohh! There are many materials that are needed. I finished all CB, and now I am resisting to continue with the zoo ... Does someone have the same feeling as me? cryingcrying

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) Giphy

That gif is crazy lol!

I got most of my zoo done before they changed it @Chorilandia Even though I agree that leaving the zoo until after CBs I didn't affraid I appear to have a tree fetish in Township rofl,lol So I went full on with my zoo early on. The trees are so pretty and I needed them! luv

I was constantly broke as I also spent a fortune decorating my zoo, which is actually (in my head anyway) an animal sanctuary The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) 2665  Not to mention the copious amounts of expensive trees in my main town. I find it sad with the new zoo. I rarely have a reason to visit it The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) 3468569193 I do take a walk around there now and then, but such a shame there is no gaming purpose to go there.
Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Thinks this post is Awesome

Farosinthesun Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2020 - 16:34 #7

I think that in what you say I found my answer: there is no gaming purpose to go to the zoo. And I will also go broke if I build all the enclosures that are still pending. I prefer to save my coins for other purposes. 🤑🤑

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows) I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Nov 2020 - 17:01 #8

@Chorilandia wrote:
I think that in what you say I found my answer: there is no gaming purpose to go to the zoo. And I will also go broke if I build all the enclosures that are still pending. I prefer to save my coins for other purposes. 🤑🤑

lol!

A lot of people were saying wait until level 95 to even start the zoo.
For the simple fact that at level 95 you should have all the CB's done.
And have a few levels of just making coins under your belt.

But the zoo is a worth while investment for the tcash rewards alone.
I am getting 5 tcash for building the enclosure and then 25 more tcash for adding the animals to it.

I build one and let it complete in it's own time.
I don't worry about how long it takes.
If we get a new CB like the E-sports Arena I stop messing with zoo enclosures until i finish it.
Then I continue my meandering again in the zoo
Back to top Go down

Farosinthesun Agrees with this post

View user profile
The Tool Exchange and new Community Buildings (Windows)
Page 1 of 1