Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 17:47

» Songs of Township
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Today at 17:21

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 1:19

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 0:34

» The UTF Music Playlist
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 23:34

» Next Regatta Season
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 16:19

» Delayed Start ROC
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 21:46

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» Question about selling houses
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

Character / Customer names - what are they ?

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Empty
Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2020 - 10:08 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hello Townshippers, I am in search of all the names of the customers that you meet in the helicopters and events. 
I have read that all the characters have names... so the hunt is on. 

Are you able to assist me?  I am in the process of updating the Township Wiki https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers 

Airplane Pilot? Is the Ship Captain named Peter? 
Bob is the Station Master?  Who is the Train Conductor? 
Yachtsman? The police officer? Is the Doctor's name Gautama?
Football Player? Taxi Driver? Basketball Player? Hairdresser? Socialite? Grandma? Cosplayer? Fireman? Clown? Macho Man? Teacher? Postie? Secret Agent? 

And any others I may have missed on the Wiki

(Dear Admin, if this post isn't allowed, please remove, thank you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2021 - 5:12 #20

@Ryuffy13 wrote:
Is there an actual list somewhere on this forum of all the characters?  Also, during Big Screen Adventure,I noticed that Stephen kept calling Donnie "Jackie" and somethingelse that I can't remember offhand. Does anyone know why?

Ryu

In Big Screen Adventure there was
Jimmy - rescuer
Steven - movie director
Jackie Keaton - pirate

You are so right!! here's "Donnie" aka Jackie LOL

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Big_sc10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2021 - 12:30 #21

Wow! How cool is this ~ a family ~ Britney, Lennon and Susie.

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Charac10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2021 - 19:24 #22

I saw that too.  I never knew the blonde lady was the little girl’s mother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2021 - 19:58 #23

Who are Neil's parents then??  (The blond, wannabe rocket pilot dreamer who wears helicopter goggles.)  Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 1144858355
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 1:10 #24

Wow, Britney started out as such an airhead and valley girl I never thought she'd settle down and have a dreamer like Susie.
Back to top Go down

Mari9909 Agrees with this post

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 5:02 #25

@Lil Bear wrote:
Who are Neil's parents then??  (The blond, wannabe rocket pilot dreamer who wears helicopter goggles.)  Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 1144858355

Maybe they'll turn up in an aerial challenge 😉. and maybe the blonde kid with the headphones is his brother  Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 2255313916

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Neil_m10

Edit : When did Neil turn up? Was it when the Rocket Ride community building was available?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 5:50 #26

Well I stumbled across this... click on a Friend's Profile Picture to open up the Locations tab in the Town Hall.

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Profil11
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 7:07 #27

@cemblack wrote:
Edit : When did Neil turn up? Was it when the Rocket Ride community building was available?
No, it was in the update below that we got a couple of years ago and his character suddenly just appeared...  https://township.fandom.com/wiki/2019_Updates#March_18_Update_.28v6.5.0.29
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 7:10 #28

@Lil Bear wrote:
@cemblack wrote:
No, it was in the update below that we got a couple of years ago and his character suddenly just appeared...  https://township.fandom.com/wiki/2019_Updates#March_18_Update_.28v6.5.0.29

Nice, thank you Lil Bear. Before my time.

Edit : Guessing a very young Neil Armstrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 7:34 #29

Not a complaint really and not even a problem, but they are not developing each character as one would think they might?!  A good game has a storyline and characters with somewhat memorable quotes which would be most helpful to endear people rather than just throwing events/people/things at us...  Just an opinion...  Nothing "feels" planned other than money making activities to most people or so I gather from comments I read here and on FB and reddit...
Back to top Go down

Kaytown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2021 - 14:09 #30

@Lil Bear wrote:
Not a complaint really and not even a problem, but they are not developing each character as one would think they might?!  A good game has a storyline and characters with somewhat memorable quotes which would be most helpful to endear people rather than just throwing events/people/things at us...  Just an opinion...  Nothing "feels" planned other than money making activities to most people or so I gather from comments I read here and on FB and reddit...

The characters of the people as I know them from the helipad quotes (yes I read them sometimes) aren't fitting with those three as a family...it's not too happy.  :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2021 - 2:53 #31

What might we know about Tanya?
She's not a helicopter customer (as far as I have seen) but has appeared in artwork for the co-op/regatta. 

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Tanya_11
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2021 - 3:41 #32

@Lil Bear wrote:
Nor kept some of the names I've found before
https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?6914-29-10-Halloween-Special-2015!

Stan is now Lars
Nicole is now Britney
And the artist has had a whole new makeover (and/or he was only the florist in the Flower Festival)

But that was 2015 on their Playrix Forum... new staff, new ideas, new artwork
Maybe they forgot
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lil Bear

TC
Lil Bear
TC

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2021 - 7:02 #33

@cemblack wrote:
But that was 2015 on their Playrix Forum... new staff, new ideas, new artwork
Maybe they forgot
New characters are introduced quite often with many of the updates (seen as new avatars by most of us), but not much is done with development or weaving them into the fabric of TS.  Granted, TS is not much on storytelling and more about (endless/mindless drudgery) events...
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller and Neighbor Jane Agrees with this post

View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2021 - 2:00 #34

@Lil Bear wrote:

New characters are introduced quite often with many of the updates (seen as new avatars by most of us), but not much is done with development or weaving them into the fabric of TS.  Granted, TS is not much on storytelling and more about (endless/mindless drudgery) events...

They really don’t do much with the characters, do they?  They show up to buy things at the copter pad.  They pop up to nag us about building zoo enclosures.  They pop up to nag us about building a Community Building we just leveled up to reach, even though we’ve already started it.

They occasionally get integrated into an event, like the lake house or movie night, but even then, there is no real continuity or sense of their characters or personalities.  

But, really, that’s consistent with there not being any over arching story for the game.  We didn’t start building our towns to save anybody’s family fortunes, to solve a mystery or magical curse, or to rescue our bit of coastline from nefarious developers.  (After all, who needs developers when we can clear cut every tree and shrub ourselves?)

To be honest, of all the town building games I’ve started since the demise of Paradise Bay, I no longer play any of the ones that did have a story, yet I do still play this one.

But yes, I miss the core group of characters we grew to care about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2021 - 14:45 #35

The beginning of storylines is to start down the road towards being painted in corners. (Pretty sure that's red paint.) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2021 - 10:05 #36

Current event  - Teacher Mr Tadeusz Cooper. 

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Who_ta10

Though who has grown up now?

Character / Customer names - what are they ? - Page 2 Who10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2