Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Top Contributor
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 17:11

» Welcome to our discussions section
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 5:53

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 20:33

» Co-Op Ads
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Tessa Tiger Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 20:36

» Windows Lucky Towns
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 22:34

» Playrix Info from T&B
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 21:17

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 16:07

» Hi!
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 5:32

» Game Update
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 18:46

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:37

» Another Update
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 23:57

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 18:31

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:14

» Say Hello!
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 1:21

» Township Corn Maze 2021
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 0:27

» Race of champions, tasks really hard?
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby SweetTater Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 18:19

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 23:44

» Lucky Town How-to Post Link
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 1:05

» Delayed Start ROC
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 17:38

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 4:21

» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 28 Sep 2021 - 21:45

» Ruler of the mine and Mine time question
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 23:58

» Windows Update 8.6.0 Available
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 14:46

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 19:54

New topics
» Playrix Info from T&B
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 8:07

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 20:45

» Hi!
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby jobanje Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 10:48

» Game Update
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 2:28

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:11

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:12

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:58

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 22:11

Character / Customer names - what are they ?

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? Empty
Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2020 - 10:08 #1

Hello Townshippers, I am in search of all the names of the customers that you meet in the helicopters and events. 
I have read that all the characters have names... so the hunt is on. 

Are you able to assist me?  I am in the process of updating the Township Wiki https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers 

Airplane Pilot? Is the Ship Captain named Peter? 
Bob is the Station Master?  Who is the Train Conductor? 
Yachtsman? The police officer? Is the Doctor's name Gautama?
Football Player? Taxi Driver? Basketball Player? Hairdresser? Socialite? Grandma? Cosplayer? Fireman? Clown? Macho Man? Teacher? Postie? Secret Agent? 

And any others I may have missed on the Wiki

(Dear Admin, if this post isn't allowed, please remove, thank you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2020 - 22:00 #2

@cemblack, the Township wiki gives us so much info, it’s the least we can do to help & is our pleasure to. 😁
Back to top Go down

cemblack Thinks this post is Awesome

Downton Falls Agrees with this post

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2020 - 23:01 #3

The green haired clown is my favorite character!  He has a name?  I will await your discoveries with bated breath Smile
Back to top Go down

cemblack Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

TC
dnana1
TC

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 0:39 #4

This is fun!  I will report any I see!
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 2:17 #5

Here you go

Becky the helicopter pilot
Peter the Ship Captain
Bob the Station Master
Raja the market dealer
Deborah the co-op center director
Lady Luck the magician
Professor Verne the Nuclear Physicist
Jake the miner
Fabrice the Museum curator.
Sarah the Zoo keeper
Ernie, your friendly neighbor
Back to top Go down

cemblack Agrees with this post

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 2:51 #6

Thank you @Kimber 
The profile pic you are currently using - the cartographer - is her name Tanya?
Back to top Go down

Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 4:49 #7

Could be they didn't have her name on the list
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 16:21 #8

Found more BUT not the one in my picture sorry hope this helps you more.

Doctor Gautam
A Doctor who works around the clock taking care of townspeople in the hospital lvl 6.

Police Officer
A Police Officer who wants to catch criminals and cheaters by building a Police Station lvl 7.

Cheryl the business woman
A business woman that occasionally has financial advice such as building the City Market.

Susie the little girl
A girl named Susie who's friends with Eugene. She loves stuffed animals and wants a Toy Store lvl 18.

Gaston the chef
Gaston the Chef who wants to start a business by building a Cafe lvl 12.

Football Player
A Football Player who plays professional football at the stadium for Township fans lvl 37.

Taxi Driver
A Taxi Driver that works at the taxi company to get busy townspeople to places lvl 29.

Basketball Player
A Basketball Player that plays professionally for a Township team at the stadium lvl 37.

Katie the reporter
Katie the Reporter who recommends building a TV station to fill you in on the latest news lvl 33.

Jacques the oceanographer
Jacques the Oceanographer from Playrix's Fishdom H2O game. His companion is a thorn-tailed fish.

Hairdresser
A Hairdresser who asks to build a Hair Salon to bring townspeople's hair to life lvl 13. He'd like to expand his beauty salon.

Stan the heavy metal musician
A Heavy Metal Musician who requests a music store to be built, so he can rock on lvl 16.

Socialite
A Socialite who wants a laundromat built so her maid can wash all of her fancy clothes at once lvl 10.

Grandma
Customer 24 big.png
Grandma who always needs help to carry in her groceries and sometimes crossing the street.

Nicole the blonde lady
A Blonde Lady that's a shop-a-holic and wants a Supermarket built to satisfy her shopping needs lvl 43.

Eugene the young boy
A boy named Eugene who is friends with Susie. He has fun pranking others and stirring up some trouble. He wants the Esports Arena built lvl 92.

Cosplayer
A Cosplayer of The Flash who loves comics and wants a Comic Bookstore lvl 41 and a Pizza Parlor lvl 14 built.

Agnes a young fairy
Agnes the Fairy who carries a magical wand, but is still learning how to use its powers.

Fireman
Fireman who has an emergency and needs a Fire Station built stat lvl 8.

Clown
A Clown that needs a new Circus in Town because his elephant sat on it lvl 26. The circus elephant is named Patty.

Macho Man
Macho Man the Weightlifter who works out at the Fitness Center, but is a little too full of himself lvl 52.

Daniel the artist
Daniel the Artist that wants to build an Art Gallery to showcase his and other townspeople's creative artwork lvl 25.

Teacher
A Teacher who has great knowledge and wants a school built to teach others lvl 5.

Postie
A Postie who lives to deliver mail and needs a post office constructed to do so lvl 9.

Sophie the straight-A student
Sophie the straight-A student! who's involved with many of her schools activities.

Makoto the sushi chef
Makoto the Sushi Chef who is a master of his craft and enjoys meditating and karate.

Austin the butler
Austin the Butler from Playrix's Gardenscapes game. His companion is a Yorkshire Terrier

Alicia the fitness enthusiast
Alicia the Fitness Enthusiast who loves to run and trains hard to stay in shape.

Robin the hermit
Robin the hermit who prefers to live in seclusion from other townspeople.

Lennon the photographer
Lennon the photographer who's pretty chill and likes fashionable and vintage things.

Sarnai the floral designer
Sarnai the Floral Designer who's a walking flower encyclopedia and has a tangerine tree.

Neil the adventurous kid
Neil, the adventurous kid and a young dreamer who wears helicopter goggles

Samuel the farmer
Samuel the Farmer who's wondering what makes crop circles in his fields.

Jerome the wheat farmer
Jerome the Traditional Wheat Farmer who wears a Hay hat and always carries a bundle of wheat.

Mai the violinist
Mai the Violinist is famous for his violin art...

Sandra the surfer
Sandra the Surfer who does snowboarding in the winter.

Secret Service Agent
The mysterious Secret Service Agent, who is he?

Harold the Vet
A Vet who takes care of animals in the Canine Center from lvl 80.

Richard the business manager
Richard the ambitious young Business manager.
Donnie Kepp the actor
Fearless actor Donnie Kepp.

Billy the auto repair workshop owner
The workshop owner Billy. He works in the Auto Repair Shop lvl 59. "Added v7.6.0"

Director
Director that sets up films for you to watch. You get 1 Tcash or coins for watching a video ad. Appear less frequent if purchased coin/Tcash with real money.

Don Picone
Don Picone the Mafioso. He appears occasionally and trades Tcash for ingots and jewelry from level 53+.

Aurelio the jeweler
Aurelio the Jeweler. He appears occasionally and trades gems for other

Christopher
Christopher, the Expediter who is the caretaker of the Zoo, and is responsible for Feeding the animals. He was previously the Owner of the Gift Shop

Martha
Martha the Zoo Keeper, and Animal lover. She was previously the Owner of the Petting Zoo. She regularly appears to fill Zoo Orders for Animals

Chako
Chako the Pastry Expert. He was previously the Cafe . He rarely appears to fill Zoo Orders for Animals, but he appears as the host of Sweet Week Event.

Pamela
Pamela the Expert Cook. She was previously the Ice Cream Shop.
Islanders
The islanders each live on their own island, and produce unique products exported to your town by ship.

Mustafa
Mustafa the islander from Frutus Isle who grows peaches, watermelon and plums.

Alessandro
Alessandro the islander from Olivia Isle who farms grapes, olives and limes.

Dominica
Dominica the islander from Tropica Isle who produces exotic bananas, coconuts and pineapples.

Harry
Harry the fisherman from Fishermen's Isle that loves seafood and catches fish, shrimp and lobsters.
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown and Gracie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 23:26 #9

@Kimber  I do thank you for the information. 

I'm sorry to say that this information appears to be from the Wiki site I am currently updating for Township on Fandom. 

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers
https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Profile_Pictures

In regards to my comment on the character in your profile pic. I had found the reference to the name Tanya from https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?6914-29-10-Halloween-Special-2015!

I am truly grateful for your assistance and the effort you have put in. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 23:46 #10

@cemblack wrote:
@Kimber  I do thank you for the information. 

I'm sorry to say that this information appears to be from the Wiki site I am currently updating for Township on Fandom. 

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Profile_Pictures

In regards to my comment on the character in your profile pic. I had found the reference to the name Tanya from https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?6914-29-10-Halloween-Special-2015!

I am truly grateful for your assistance and the effort you have put in. Thank you again.

Yes that is were I got it sorry I put in search township customer and that pulled up. No problem wish I could of helped better
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 1:03 #11

@Kimber It's all good Kimber I am very grateful for the help
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2020 - 22:46 #12

The witch is Emma
Back to top Go down

dnana1 and Kimber Agrees with this post

View user profile

Ryuffy13

Ryuffy13

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2021 - 18:10 #13

I just found this while researching character names:

Ryu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light of the World~Emily

Mod
Light of the World~Emily
Mod

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2021 - 19:00 #14

Ok, so we're getting a few more names from the Movie Night.  Lars is the rock-loving dude, and Mikey is the comic book aficionado.  Of course I'm blanking on the other two.  Cheryl and Sarnai???  Or something like that?

Didn't Big Screen Adventure give us the name of the Movie Director?  My memory is so bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2021 - 19:08 #15

@Light of the World~Emily wrote:
Didn't Big Screen Adventure give us the name of the Movie Director?  My memory is so bad...

Stephen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ryuffy13

Ryuffy13

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2021 - 21:45 #16

Is there an actual list somewhere on this forum of all the characters?  Also, during Big Screen Adventure,I noticed that Stephen kept calling Donnie "Jackie" and somethingelse that I can't remember offhand. Does anyone know why?

Ryu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

TC
Mayfield
TC

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2021 - 19:00 #17

Ok, so we're getting a few more names from the Movie Night.  Lars is the rock-loving dude, and Mikey is the comic book aficionado.  Of course I'm blanking on the other two.  Cheryl and Sarnai???  Or something like that?

Yes, Cheryl and Sarnai.

Character / Customer names - what are they ? PsxRBzb

The movie director is a imitation younger Steven Spielberg, just like the original was a Woody Allen spoof.  Clever they opted for the different spelling.

The Township Wiki has a lot of these under Customers. https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers

Back to top Go down

View user profile

Ryuffy13

Ryuffy13

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2021 - 21:25 #18

@Mayfield wrote:

Yes, Cheryl and Sarnai.

Character / Customer names - what are they ? PsxRBzb

The movie director is a imitation younger Steven Spielberg, just like the original was a Woody Allen spoof.  Clever they opted for the different spelling.

The Township Wiki has a lot of these under Customers. https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers

I noticed that too, like with Donnie Kepp instead of Johnny Depp.  I think its kinda cute. tongue

Ryu
Back to top Go down

View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Character / Customer names - what are they ? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2021 - 5:00 #19

@Light of the World~Emily
Thanks for the pick-up on the name of Lars for the music fellow. He was called Stan in an earlier blog I found. I have changed his name to Lars now on the Township Wiki. 

It's awesome how they are mentioning the characters names more recently. I had sent a few requests to Playrix asking for names of all the characters/customers. The response I received was a link back to the Township Wiki's Customers page which (as you know) I am updating (lol). I messaged back "Please try again".😉

It's great we are seeing more names. I feel it gives them more of an identity and a connection.

I think I should add in all the other characters like the Pirate even though he isn't a "customer."

Thank you all for your responses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next