Hello boys and girls, it’s time for another Times. This one is chocked full of entertainment value for you, the Township Consumer.
Hammer Time 3 is scary and is that not apropos? Scary because you realize you will probably not get the room. I am going at a snail’s pace, currently level 42 and most of my attempts end up with nothing after 5 tries. Like Downton, I would like to see yours if you make it through. I think I am much better at the physics type games. I stink at this.
I wish the candidates would have debated in Halloween Costumes don’t you?
Top ten reasons for having that in game friend: 10. They are an honorary friend. They are of absolutely no value as far as helping your game and you see them every blue moon on a leap year, but there was a time in your life when they were very important to you. You have a connection.
9. This one is similar, they are actually a real life friend.
8. They were your friend, you dropped them because they were never on, then they asked to be your friend again and you felt like a chump so you accepted them back. This one is for guilt ridden types.
7. You are in an endless reciprocating gift cycle with them. The only activity between you is gifting each other.
6. They are the Forum moderator. You want to be on their good side.
5. They have a funny/cool name for their town. Two of mine in that category are: WhOley Moley and Wasterville. What is a funny town name you have in your friends list?
4. They are an awesome Clover Cow. You need lots of these type friends. We all need those clovers.
3. They have a great helping index. Helping Index is given as ORDERS FILLED divided by OTHER PLAYERS HELPED times 100. A value over 50% is the beginning of a good helper friend.
2. You really like the way their town looks.
1. You really like the way they look.
Speaking of good looking towns, this week’s top town will be found in the Corporation Terra do Sol (#ERUXZK) and is the leader’s town – Maceio/AL. This is a very busy town and Maceio really went in for the flower gate. Two of my favorite areas are the town sign part and the Taj Mahal part. Maceio is good with color and symmetrical arrangements. Enjoy.
The Wishing Well decoration is a cute little thing and mine was only 5.99 USD. It is about as benign a Halloween Decoration as you can find. You should get this.
Be blessed, Cobalt
Downton Falls, Darkwood PC, JayS, Mic Miller, Farosinthesun, Arial Heights, Daisy Duke and Thinks this post is Awesome
Happy Halloween guys! Hope you stay safe and enjoy yourselves. Me? I'll be watching my favorite musical: Rocky Horror Picture Show (for the 45th Halloween). Below is a little find it puzzle. (Don't you just love puzzles?)
"Velcome to Optimal Prime, " can you find: Flying Witch, Girl with Pumpkin.
Downton Falls and BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome