Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Welcome to our discussions section
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 21:16

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Today at 18:02

» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Today at 17:45

» Opting out
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 13:38

» Songs of Township
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 12:57

» What Other Mobile Games Do You Play
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Today at 11:53

» Hawaiian theme sneak peak.
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 10:37

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 2:30

» Mic's Table
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Yesterday at 12:10

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Yesterday at 12:07

» Town Visits
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May 2021 - 22:26

» Need for seeds 5/17
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May 2021 - 22:24

» The UTF Music Playlist
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:39

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Prize Wheel
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» Great freight 5/5
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» To solo or not to solo?
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 Empty
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2020 - 21:14 #1

First topic message reminder :

You guys have waited long enough! So glad to see Playrix has not forgotten its Window players! Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 2566289090 

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 Window12

Township Mobile FB wrote:

Dear Windows players, the long-awaited version of the game for you is just around the corner, yay! Make sure to check this information 👇
✔ Connect your game to your Facebook account not to lose the progress if you re-install it;
✔ To do that, go to Settings, click on the "Facebook disconnected" button, and enter your FB details;
✔ Voila, you're all set!
Are you guys excited about it? 😻
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown Agrees with this post

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2020 - 0:08 #58

Yes they did the right thing @douglasnorth.
Now have them just be patient.
It took me 6 days to recover my town last time.

Have they sent a report from the new town?
Did they send the friend code from the new town and the friend code from the old town?
Hopefully they had a screen shot with there level, coins, and tcash available.
Include the Co-op code, co-op leader's town name and level, and other co-op member's and levels are also helpful.

They should get their old town back as long as they can prove it's theirs's.
Hence all the info.

I had to report in-game and by email to finally get a response.
But when I got the response it was fixed.

Try clicking this link and filling out the form there

You can also contact us by filling out this form. We'll do our best to help you solve the issue!

Are you making sure you respond to any emails you get even if you are only restating the same information?
If you don't respond they will think the issue is fixed.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and BlueSkyTown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

microlies

microlies

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2020 - 9:14 #59

@douglasnorth wrote:
@microlies wrote:
I read here I have to unistall and reinstall the game but it didn´t work it let me in level 1  but I am afraid I lost my city

Don't lose hope, your old town is still out there somewhere.

We have two players in our co-op with the same problem. They were able to get to level 19 with their new towns and rejoin our co-op, but now they each have two towns in the co-op, the old higher level one that is not updated that they can't access and the new lower level one they are trying to level up on.

They have both contacted Customer Support, but no real answers back yet.

MY QUESTION IS: If CS is able to do something about it, which town are they going to end up with?

Doug
Windows laptop
Level 61
Co-op The Seeds We Sow
You are right I don´t know what my husband did but he could get me in facebook and my game was there it asked "you have two accounts click which one you want to play with level 1 - level 65" I click in 65 and everything was as it should be!! Thanks for giving hope when we thought we had lost our cities Smile
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and BlueSkyTown Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2020 - 14:43 #60

it looks doubtful that the two versions will be synced as the regattas aren't timed correctly? unless they fixed that overnight . . .

nope its regatta started today . . . mobile starts tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2020 - 20:02 #61

@Willow Mist wrote:
it looks doubtful that the two versions will be synced as the regattas aren't timed correctly? unless they fixed that overnight . . .

I'm playing both Windows 10 PC Township and mobile...My Windows 10 Regatta starts Tuesday as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2020 - 23:33 #62

@BlueSkyTown wrote:
@Willow Mist wrote:

I'm playing both Windows 10 PC Township and mobile...My Windows 10 Regatta starts Tuesday as well.
I have both as well but my Windows Regatta started this morning . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2020 - 0:50 #63

Hmmm, not sure what's going on  Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 2124373437 dancing banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2020 - 1:18 #64

me gets the feeling we aren't the only ones that don't know what's going on . . . lol lol
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown Agrees with this post

View user profile

Villette

Villette

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2020 - 20:35 #65

Knock me over with a feather! (from the duck pond, ha!) I had no idea they updated the Windows game! I'm so excited! I had been playing my Android game exclusively because there was just more going on there, but my Windows game is much farther along! I updated out of the Windows store no problems. I don't even know what to do first!
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2020 - 23:34 #66

Either no one is chatting in my coop or the chat is broken lol, hard to tell really!  bounce

Edited to say:  just went back into game and there is NO printed letters etc, no town name on my sign!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2020 - 0:31 #67

@BlueSkyTown wrote:
Either no one is chatting in my coop or the chat is broken lol, hard to tell really!  bounce

Edited to say:  just went back into game and there is NO printed letters etc, no town name on my sign!

Firstly, lol Rolling on floor

Secondly........   affraid That is not good sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2020 - 1:16 #68

@BlueSkyTown wrote:

I try to leave a note every time I log in.
But that hasn't been very often recently.

I see we are still clinging to 1st though Smile

I will have to check town signs now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bobcat Paradise

Bobcat Paradise

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2020 - 1:43 #69

the chat is broken!!!!!! 
restart the game to see who needs help or read new chats
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bobcat Paradise

Bobcat Paradise

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2020 - 1:45 #70

@Darkwood PC wrote:
@BlueSkyTown wrote:

I try to leave a note every time I log in.
But that hasn't been very often recently.

I see we are still clinging to 1st though Smile

I will have to check town signs now Sad
reducing the game down to the task bar and reopening it works sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2020 - 1:59 #71

When they stopped supporting Windows 8 to play township, I stopped for a while. Then when I got Windows 10 I decided to start again, but lost my old town. I now have a very young game on Windows (I haven't had much time to play it).  Currently it is saying it can't connect to server and if I want to play on the same town to try again later. I mean really?

So I can't play it at all. It is just opening to a brand new town right now. I guess my town is going to have to wait some more Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4