Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Top Contributor
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 17:11

» Welcome to our discussions section
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 5:53

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 20:33

» Co-Op Ads
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Tessa Tiger Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 20:36

» Windows Lucky Towns
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 22:34

» Playrix Info from T&B
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 21:17

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 16:07

» Hi!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 5:32

» Game Update
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 18:46

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:37

» Another Update
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 23:57

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 18:31

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:14

» Say Hello!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 1:21

» Township Corn Maze 2021
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 0:27

» Race of champions, tasks really hard?
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SweetTater Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 18:19

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 23:44

» Lucky Town How-to Post Link
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 1:05

» Delayed Start ROC
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 17:38

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 4:21

» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 28 Sep 2021 - 21:45

» Ruler of the mine and Mine time question
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 23:58

» Windows Update 8.6.0 Available
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 14:46

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 19:54

New topics
» Playrix Info from T&B
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 8:07

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 20:45

» Hi!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jobanje Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 10:48

» Game Update
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 2:28

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:11

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:12

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:58

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 22:11

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 Empty
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2020 - 21:14 #1

First topic message reminder :

You guys have waited long enough! So glad to see Playrix has not forgotten its Window players! Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 2566289090 

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 Window12

Township Mobile FB wrote:

Dear Windows players, the long-awaited version of the game for you is just around the corner, yay! Make sure to check this information 👇
✔ Connect your game to your Facebook account not to lose the progress if you re-install it;
✔ To do that, go to Settings, click on the "Facebook disconnected" button, and enter your FB details;
✔ Voila, you're all set!
Are you guys excited about it? 😻
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown Agrees with this post

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 15:46 #39

I just to go to another players town, and got a floating letters reading, "You currently cannot visit this players town because the have a newer version of the game"  Something like that.  I hope we are NOT obligated to play thru FB.  I haven't played any fb games in several years (at least 5) and I'm only on fb once every couple of weeks, usually longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 16:50 #40

ok I just updated my game (Microsoft store, no FB involved)   I have lots of green grass for Christmas LOL .  BUT......  OMG!!!  and Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!!!!  Pop-ups!!  Click on this, no wait, click here first,  no click this,  click that,  UGGHH!!  Just leave me the ____ alone and let me explore this mess on my own!!  I am glad to have regatta back,   AND  where the BLANK is my chat??     Question Exclamation confused

The other person in my co-op must have updated her game too, which gave us our chat back. woohoo. PLUS we now have stickers!!  and the otter farm, mushroom farm and tool exchange. (plus some other stuff )????
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 17:20 #41

Smile Glad you got the update.

I would have been here sooner but I have to invest in the Gold Pass to get the 
Ghost Train skin. Now I am working on getting as far as possible on the Prof's
experiments to make it seem like I got something for the $5 I spent on it.
Chat is so much nicer. 
Started the regatta and there are only 2 racers so far.
More people are asking for help as they discover their zoo is updated.
Back to top Go down

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 17:47 #42

Yay!! I also got the update, just am so happy about it:)
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Feline66

Feline66

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 19:14 #43

How do I update it please - precise instructions as I'm useless at doing this ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 21:40 #44

Details from Playrix support email - - 

Hello,

Great news! Our update for Windows players is finally out!

Please do the following to update your Township on Windows:
1. Open the Microsoft Store by selecting it on the home screen.
2. Select the account menu (the three dots) in the upper-right corner and then select "Settings".
3. Choose the "Downloads and updates" section -> "Get updates".

If you would like to set the automatic update for your apps, please follow the instructions below:
1. In the Microsoft Store, select the account menu (the three dots) in the upper-right corner and then select "Settings".
2. Under "App updates", set "Update apps automatically" to "On".

In case your problem persists after the update please send us a new request. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 23:21 #45

I am so excited that you guys now have the same things in your town as the iOS/Android/Kindle & MacOS!

We can now discuss and share the same things cheers

Is Windows compatible with the other versions now? If not surely it is just a matter of time. That would be truly great I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2020 - 23:37 #46

Downton, I tried friending my mobile game and it won't take so it's not compatible yet. maybe later?
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Feline66

Feline66

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 0:07 #47

Quote :

Hi Cemblack,Unfortunately the instructions are not for Windows 10 - at least not mine.   So should I uninstall my current version and reinstall it from the website?

Details from Playrix support email - - 

Hello,

Great news! Our update for Windows players is finally out!

Please do the following to update your Township on Windows:
1. Open the Microsoft Store by selecting it on the home screen.
2. Select the account menu (the three dots) in the upper-right corner and then select "Settings".
3. Choose the "Downloads and updates" section -> "Get updates".

If you would like to set the automatic update for your apps, please follow the instructions below:
1. In the Microsoft Store, select the account menu (the three dots) in the upper-right corner and then select "Settings".
2. Under "App updates", set "Update apps automatically" to "On".

In case your problem persists after the update please send us a new request. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 0:22 #48

@Willow Mist wrote:
Downton, I tried friending my mobile game and it won't take so it's not compatible yet. maybe later?

Thank you @Willow Mist That's a shame Sad

But I just read your comment also about Prof Verne running the same dates as on mobile, so yes I think that allows us to be hopeful Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 1f495
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 0:28 #49

they also have the room event right now and ROC sitting waiting so they will probably link them at some point
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Shannon

Shannon

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 4:06 #50

Just received the new update, am still having a look around. I am a little disappointed that they demoted us to Silver League because we missed last week, but at least we have an update
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 4:37 #51

@douglasnorth that should clear up once everyone updates.
I will try to send a message to Woodfield and let her know Smile

@Shannon I sent a ticket asking why we were demoted. 
Was not our fault that we couldn't race last week but theirs.
Not holding my breath that it get's fixed but at least we have to give it a shot right?

I would be curious for some one that plays on Mac to let us know the length between the new zoo and the sync with mobile?
I've tried to follow the time line on the OPF and I think it was between 2 to 4 updates?
Again some of the announcements are not clear and if I remember right there was never
an official announcement that Mac was sync'd. It just happened? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cemblack

Active
cemblack
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 5:52 #52

@Feline66  Have you had luck getting onto the new version?

I am on Windows 10 and it was already downloading when I turned on my PC today. My Windows must be set to automatic download. I opened it once it was finished downloading. I've only ever used the Microsoft Store, so I don't know about the website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shannon

Shannon

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 8:26 #53

@Darkwood PC wrote:

@Shannon I sent a ticket asking why we were demoted. 
Was not our fault that we couldn't race last week but theirs.
Not holding my breath that it get's fixed but at least we have to give it a shot right?

Darkwood thanks for replying. I will do the same thing but like you I think we are blowing in the wind crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Feline66

Feline66

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2020 - 16:25 #54

@cemblack

Hi there!  Yes, got the download from the Microsoft store.  Thank  you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2020 - 7:24 #55

Topic Moved to Windows section (adding post so link from Latest Topics works) Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

microlies

microlies

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2020 - 20:20 #56

I need help, I don´t know what else I can do, I started playing in windows store in my pc and was level 65 and read here I have to unistall and reinstall the game but it didn´t work it let me in level 1 and I sent tickets but they response was just sorry for answer late and if my problem was solved to not answer the message but of course it wasn´t resolved if they did nothing even though I sent pictures of my coop and my level, I sent more messages but I am afraid I lost my city and don´t know what to do cause in the middle of all this my computer crashed and I am now in a new one Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

douglasnorth

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2020 - 23:44 #57

@microlies wrote:
I read here I have to unistall and reinstall the game but it didn´t work it let me in level 1  but I am afraid I lost my city

Don't lose hope, your old town is still out there somewhere.

We have two players in our co-op with the same problem. They were able to get to level 19 with their new towns and rejoin our co-op, but now they each have two towns in the co-op, the old higher level one that is not updated that they can't access and the new lower level one they are trying to level up on.

They have both contacted Customer Support, but no real answers back yet.

MY QUESTION IS: If CS is able to do something about it, which town are they going to end up with?

Doug
Windows laptop
Level 61
Co-op The Seeds We Sow
Back to top Go down

microlies Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next