Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» 3 Year Anniversary!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:49

» Say Hello!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Tue 19 Oct 2021 - 16:43

» Welcome to our discussions section
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Kess Fitz Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 23:17

» Delay in the regatta
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 20:52

» Player Ads
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby McElligott Mon 18 Oct 2021 - 18:43

» Top Contributor
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 17:11

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 20:33

» Co-Op Ads
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Tessa Tiger Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 20:36

» Windows Lucky Towns
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 22:34

» Playrix Info from T&B
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 21:17

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 16:07

» Hi!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 5:32

» Game Update
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 18:46

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:37

» Another Update
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 23:57

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 18:31

» Way too many building materials arriving, even before I've levelled up enough t.
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby RuthsTown Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:14

» Township Corn Maze 2021
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 0:27

» Race of champions, tasks really hard?
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby SweetTater Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 18:19

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 23:44

» Lucky Town How-to Post Link
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 1:05

» Delayed Start ROC
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 17:38

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 4:21

» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 28 Sep 2021 - 21:45

New topics
» 3 Year Anniversary!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby JulieCoffeeQueen Yesterday at 20:13

» Playrix Info from T&B
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Tue 12 Oct 2021 - 8:07

» Seasonal Task of "Earn Coins"
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 20:45

» Hi!
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby jobanje Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 10:48

» Game Update
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 2:28

» Golden Ticket-What's required to finish
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:11

» In a Co op where Leader is completely inactive
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:12

» Windows Update 8.61.1 Available
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:58

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out Empty
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2020 - 21:14 #1

You guys have waited long enough! So glad to see Playrix has not forgotten its Window players! Windows Update Starting to Roll Out 2566289090 

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out Window12

Township Mobile FB wrote:

Dear Windows players, the long-awaited version of the game for you is just around the corner, yay! Make sure to check this information 👇
✔ Connect your game to your Facebook account not to lose the progress if you re-install it;
✔ To do that, go to Settings, click on the "Facebook disconnected" button, and enter your FB details;
✔ Voila, you're all set!
Are you guys excited about it? 😻
Back to top Go down

BlueSkyTown Agrees with this post

View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2020 - 23:32 #2

This is just great!!  Since I have a mobile game as well that I've been growing the last 3 years, I thought I should leave that one connected to FB and took the Windows baby game off FB connection...Not sure if this is advised from reading the above?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shannon

Shannon

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2020 - 5:57 #3

Hi all, maybe we are finally getting an update.
If I have posted this in the wrong place please move it.

Dear Windows players, the long-awaited version of the game for you is just around the corner, yay! Make sure to check this information :point_down:
:heavy_check_mark: Connect your game to your Facebook account not to lose the progress if you re-install it;
:heavy_check_mark: To do that, go to Settings, click on the "Facebook disconnected" button, and enter your FB details;
:heavy_check_mark: Voila, you're all set!
Are y
Dear Windows players, the long-awaited version of the game for you is just around the corner, yay! Make sure to check this information :point_down:

Are you guys excited about it? :heart_eyes_cat:

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out 121401965_1844620309079529_433629084766750426_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=jFVUXBgNf-YAX_PCOFD&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1
Back to top Go down

Gracie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2020 - 13:56 #4

@Shannon I have merged your topic to the one I had already posted in Game News Very Happy

Thank you for coming to share this info on the forum though Windows Update Starting to Roll Out 3951035613

And please never worry about posting in the wrong place, we will always happily move things to the right section I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shannon

Shannon

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2020 - 22:02 #5

Thank you Downton Falls thumbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

douglasnorth

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2020 - 23:18 #6

Since it's been a while since the last update, how will we know if we have been updated, or do we have to uninstall/reinstall for the update to take effect?

Doug
Windows laptop, level 60
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2020 - 15:54 #7

@douglasnorth this is what I got back this morning.

"
October 15, 2020, 10:26 +0000
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We're really sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. There is a new update available. Here’s what you should do: delete the game, restart your device, and then reinstall the app. Don't worry, that won’t affect your current progress.

We'd appreciate it if you let us know how that goes. Thanks in advance!

Did what I was told to. Still no update. Replied that it did not work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

TC
Mayfield
TC

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2020 - 16:51 #8

Quote :
Here’s what you should do: delete the game, restart your device, and then reinstall the app.

I guess this is why they encouraged folks to back up their games to Facebook first. 

This update is likely to be pretty significant if it requires a whole new install.  I wonder if Windows players will be able to play in the same universe as mobile players after this new version is installed.  Coop members may want to try to all update about the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2020 - 21:36 #9

I did not connect to BookFace but had no problems with the windows store finding my game.
Maybe Monday or Tuesday?
Could be next month still...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eiggam

Eiggam

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2020 - 21:39 #10

Did anybody get this rumoured update? Is it merging Windows and mobile now?

I would quite like to play the game on the pc  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2020 - 2:31 #11

We would like for you to also Smile
 Windows Update Starting to Roll Out 1f61e  But sadly there is still no love in Mudville
Back to top Go down

Eiggam Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

AyazRA

AyazRA

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2020 - 18:02 #12

Hello everyone!

So I've been playing on PC for quite a while now, and even though my game was connected to my facebook account I don't recall it stayed that way (since now I can't check it).

Today in Windows Store I can see a Township update failing at installing, and I've read the suggestion of re-installing the game but I'm afraid to lose my progress and community there, as my facebook account is likely not connected currently, and I can't change it otherwise as I haven't been able to log in for the past three days.

Is there a way for me to keep my town and get the update, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

TC
Mayfield
TC

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2020 - 20:24 #13

Is there a way to get into your game by going into Facebook first and Launching it from there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AyazRA

AyazRA

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2020 - 21:56 #14

@Mayfield wrote:
Is there a way to get into your game by going into Facebook first and Launching it from there?
Thanks for your reply.

It's most likely that my town on Windows PC isn't connected to my facebook account. And I didn't know what you said was possible until now, I've just tried to start it there through this; https://apps.facebook.com/township/ , yet it doesn't seem to do anything, nothing starts, all I get is a message suggests  that the game will be going away soon due to flash going away.

But since my last message here, I did try to contact support, through which the chat-bot suggested I wouldn't lose my progress with re-installing the game, I deleted the game, alas, now I can't re-install it as well Windows Update Starting to Roll Out 1714530595

Hopefully the support will be contacting back to me. I'll be putting any possible result I'd get from this for others to learn as well, if there's anyone who's bothered by the same problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2020 - 3:58 #15

Is that the link to the Township AOL game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AyazRA

AyazRA

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2020 - 15:15 #16

@Darkwood PC wrote:
Is that the link to the Township AOL game?
Hello,

It's the link for the township application on facebook. Is it not what you were suggesting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2020 - 2:01 #17

The AOL version has not been supported for several years now.
That's why when Adobe stops supporting the Flash Player it will finally go away completely.
Links for the version available for Windows 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AyazRA

AyazRA

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2020 - 8:47 #18

@Darkwood PC wrote:
The AOL version has not been supported for several years now.
That's why when Adobe stops supporting the Flash Player it will finally go away completely.
Links for the version available for Windows 10
Thank you for sharing Windows Update Starting to Roll Out 1370004770

Unfortunately clicking on install/play there opens the township page on Windows Store on my PC, through which I'm still unable to re-install the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Windows Update Starting to Roll Out I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2020 - 13:36 #19

So you can't open the game at all?
Is it showing as installed?
Or are you missing your town?

If it is the update from the Microsoft store causing your issues can you delete it?

Sorry I must have slept through most of this conversation.

My wife and I have both uninstalled/re-installed our games in the last week with no loss.
You could copy your PLRWorldSales folder as a back up so if you lose you town you could just replace the folder.
If you can open your game at all. Take a screen shot. Write your friend code and co-op tag down also.
Plus any info on co-op members, their town names, position, and level.
All of this information will be useful if you have to contact Playrix CS.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down

AyazRA Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Windows Update Starting to Roll Out
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next