Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Today at 5:20 am

» Town Visits
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 7:56 am

» Need for seeds 5/17
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 7:53 am

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Yesterday at 7:34 am

» Opting out
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 5:04 am

» The UTF Music Playlist
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021, 10:10 pm

» Two-year milestone gifts
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021, 8:39 pm

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 10 May 2021, 2:38 pm

» Songs of Township
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 10 May 2021, 2:02 am

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 09 May 2021, 11:46 pm

» Say Hello!
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 09 May 2021, 8:38 pm

» Mic's Table
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Sun 09 May 2021, 4:34 pm

» Prize Wheel
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 09 May 2021, 4:13 am

» Township Wiki
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 08 May 2021, 8:11 am

» Great freight 5/5
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 07 May 2021, 1:39 pm

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 07 May 2021, 12:05 pm

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 06 May 2021, 8:33 pm

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 06 May 2021, 8:08 pm

» To solo or not to solo?
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 06 May 2021, 10:43 am

» How many here play on Windows?
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 05 May 2021, 4:20 pm

» Update coming?
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 05 May 2021, 3:55 pm

» Buccaneer Event Suggestions
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Willow Mist Wed 05 May 2021, 3:42 am

» Regatta gold level
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 03 May 2021, 7:37 pm

» Buccaneer - town level 23 - cream and syrup tasks
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 03 May 2021, 10:12 am

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group

Go down
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group Empty
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 4:22 pm #1

So this is posted on Township Family group by a Moderator

Township Family FB Moderator wrote:
🎈🎢 🎡🎈 REV AND RIDE🎈🎡🎢🎈
Fasten your seat belts and get ready for an exciting ride! Leap the dips and collect stars to earn rewards.
Please post rewards, progress, and all things Rev and ride here.
✴It's come to our attention that the Rev and Ride event is currently in testing, and unfortunately not available to all players.✴

Lol, pretty obvious with this and the previous Professor High Voltage Event that Playrix have royally screwed up and are refusing to admit it! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 4:31 pm #2

Here is a theory on what happened:

Becky (T&B FB) wrote:
Rev and Ride: Playrix said this is a test event for some players...AGAIN! They said some will get it some won’t
Just like last week with Verne bonus event (High Voltage), they said it’s a test.  
Here’s what I think happened and it’s pure speculation on my part.  I can’t explain last week but I think it’s the same theory.
Playrix messed up (or somewhere along the way during the patch update through play store or App Store) there was a corrupted calendar file somewhere and some downloaded it and some didn’t.  So it messed up the events.  As you can see below, it seems that the people who don’t have the Rev and Ride event, their calendars jumped to Oct 18, which is 4 days before Hammer Time.
I don’t know if they will also miss Trick or Trade event or will the calendar update later.  I don’t know if Hammer Time will really start for them in 4 days when we are still playing Rev and Ride.
But the bottom line is, Playrix messed up on the event calendar and won’t/can’t admit it and they can’t fix it.  So they are saying some will get it some won’t because it’s a test.
And why am I not surprised anymore? Lol
For those that doesn’t have it, check your decors and factories, I think you guys still see event tasks and products and decors, just no event.  What you didn’t miss is the event is so hard so maybe it’s better to miss it 🤦🏻‍�

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group Upcomi11

Back to top Go down

Chorilandia Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 5:04 pm #3

I have rev and ride but finding it hard to collect stars. I thought it was easy at first during the tutorial. Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group 1f620
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 5:11 pm #4

I have it but didn't get the High Voltage. It didn't show automatically like events usually do. I had to tap the calendar then it popped up. If it helps any to figure out what went wrong I was also one of the first to get the update and have minimal issues with it. No regatta problems etc. I'm wondering if they copied the file from one platform to another platform and missed part of the code in copying it/translating it and it's those platforms that are having the troubles? On android phone through Google Play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 5:37 pm #5

Same here as @Willow Mist. Both my update 7.8.0 and 7.8.1 were earlier than other Co Op Member. I also didn't lost the 1 day on Professor Experiment like other Android User. And I also don't have High Voltage Event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 5:48 pm #6

I didnt get HV but I got RevnRide and my calendar shows only Trick or Trade coming up in 6 days.  WHY do they make these stupid side events so long??
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Agrees with this post

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 6:14 pm #7

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group Giphy
sad wave  sad wave I quit! This game is impossible! And now, I read that it is just another test for a small group! Why  did they choose me? I couldn't pass a level ... how frustrated I am! I wanna cry...

😭😭😭😭

Last edited by Chorilandia on Thu 08 Oct 2020, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 6:26 pm #8

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group Bildsc10
GLB :wow, first player more than 39.000 stars Shocked
I have only reached 300 thumbs down

Last edited by Medamana on Thu 08 Oct 2020, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Eiggam, Chorilandia and Calliie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 6:33 pm #9

@Medamana wrote:
GLB :wow, first player more than 39.000 stars Shocked
I have only reached 300 thumbs down

And lvl 26... no comments....ShockedMad:evil:Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Mmmm... something is wrong. Cheating, maybe?

I will put aside my evil thoughts. 👹👹👹👹

@Medamana And you are right. I'm too old and tired for this too.
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group Giphy
Back to top Go down

Eiggam Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

just_a_minute

Active
just_a_minute
Active

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2020, 7:14 pm #10

I did not get HV, but I got Rev and Ride. My husband and son got Rev and Ride too, but only hubby got HV. Too many of us got Rev and Ride for it to be a "test". They do their testing in beta. It's such a lame excuse.

For what its worth, Rev and Ride is the ONLY thing on my calendar (beside PE). I have nothing else. Wait... I just reloaded the game. Now I see trick or trade and that's the only other thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2020, 1:11 am #11

I am finding I have the same issue in this event as in snowboarding in that it doesn’t always recognize my upward swipe as a swipe.

I used to assume this was my poor technique, in that the movement and muscles involved are different, but others reported having the same problem doing snowboarding on iOS.  Maybe we just need to swipe bigger.

I really struggled at first.  I think I finished only 1 run in my first 20 or so after the tutorial.  I can finish nearly half the time now, still pretty bad, I know, but progress.

My problems were
1) moving the platform a fraction too soon,
2) trying move the next platform to match the riders level instead of moving the one the rider is on (doh)
3) getting greedy and moving up to try to grab extra goodies floating above and not getting down in time.

So, my system now is 
1) wait for the color change, then swipe,
2) pay attention
3) never, ever make extra movements (well, hardly ever).
Back to top Go down

Eiggam Agrees with this post

View user profile
Rev and Ride Event 8th Oct Testing small group
Page 1 of 1