Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 17:47

» Songs of Township
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Today at 17:21

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 1:19

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 0:34

» The UTF Music Playlist
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 23:34

» Next Regatta Season
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 16:19

» Delayed Start ROC
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 21:46

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» Question about selling houses
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars

Go down
AuthorMessage

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars Empty
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2020 - 16:50 #1

Just seeking enlightenment on why does someone need more slabs, bricks, glass after they have completed all zoo and community buildings? I know you will also get hammers, nails and paint but odds are low.

I can understand if you are trying to outdone your opponents in the Transport magnate. But can't sending tons of helicopters makes up the difference in points?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars Empty
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2020 - 18:20 #2

@Calliie wrote:
Just seeking enlightenment on why does someone need more slabs, bricks, glass after they have completed all zoo and community buildings? I know you will also get hammers, nails and paint but odds are low.

I can understand if you are trying to outdone your opponents in the Transport magnate. But can't sending tons of helicopters makes up the difference in points?

To me its worth it for the mining tools Smile But I don't use any separate train booster for it Smile
Back to top Go down

Calliie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2020 - 18:40 #3

@Calliie wrote:

Well not if you have opponents who are sending tons of helis and using the purple booster at the same time. So it depends how much you want to win the event, and if you are pitted against another player who is going all out for first place too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2020 - 18:50 #4

@BlueSkyTown. Mining tools. That will be very worth it then.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2020 - 3:23 #5

I got 8 tnt from a double double box Smile
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2020 - 21:52 #6

Im not keeping much of the building materials, I sell them off or turn them into power tools.  I want a big barn and lots of lovely mining tools!  I filled a chat request for 2 paint this morning, then got the paint back directly after when I sent a plane that filled up overnight, that was fun.  Plus, my trains are leveled up to 50% faster all the time, I dont have to use a booster, so why not?  

dancing banana
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Priscilla the Hun

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 16:55 #7

I agree. I'm in the same boat. I don't need shovels, saws, axes, bricks, slabs, or glass. I wish we could 'opt out' (even temporarily) of things we don't need that we just have to keep dumping from the barn. Seems like barn building stuff never ends up in the 2x railcar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 17:36 #8

@Priscilla the Hun, yes. I counted 9 trains before the next hammer after 2x hammers. Odds are low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 21:03 #9

I like this feature.  I try to take advantage of the extra barn space from the lab pass boosters to build a zoo enclosure each time we have the lab event.  Enclosures take too much materials now for me to want to accumulate that many parts during normal times.

With the double railcars plus the 2x multiplier, I can accumulate enough bricks, glass or slabs to do one or sometimes two enclosures before the event is over and my barn shrinks back to normal.  

I can see, though, why people without the barn boosters may not like getting all the extra stuff.  I suggest converting the surplus building materials to power tools now to save space, then sell the surplus tools in week 4 for the Earn Coins task.
Back to top Go down

View user profile
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars
Page 1 of 1