Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» "Easy" RoC Wooden League Co-op Question
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Today at 8:57 am

» Need for seeds is coming soon!
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» I wish Township would... and levelling up query
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Yesterday at 11:03 am

» Are you a Mac player?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby maycee_shante Yesterday at 7:10 am

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Sunshine and Rainbows Yesterday at 12:45 am

» Disappearing crops
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:16 pm

» Diggy's Adventure
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

» Greet Freight should start tomorrow
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

» Songs of Township
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:04 pm

» Admin and moderators?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:08 am

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:02 am

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:51 pm

» My last regatta
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:15 pm

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:28 pm

» Losing Help Number?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:00 pm

» How many here play on Windows?
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:20 am

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:57 am

» Guess the Holiday
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 am

» Racing Solo
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:01 pm

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:58 pm

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:13 am

» Random Township Dreams...
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:27 am

» Land expansion
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:17 am

» Co-Op Ads
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars

Go down
AuthorMessage

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars Empty
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:50 am #1

Just seeking enlightenment on why does someone need more slabs, bricks, glass after they have completed all zoo and community buildings? I know you will also get hammers, nails and paint but odds are low.

I can understand if you are trying to outdone your opponents in the Transport magnate. But can't sending tons of helicopters makes up the difference in points?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

BlueSkyTown

Active
BlueSkyTown
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars Empty
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm #2

@Calliie wrote:
Just seeking enlightenment on why does someone need more slabs, bricks, glass after they have completed all zoo and community buildings? I know you will also get hammers, nails and paint but odds are low.

I can understand if you are trying to outdone your opponents in the Transport magnate. But can't sending tons of helicopters makes up the difference in points?

To me its worth it for the mining tools Smile But I don't use any separate train booster for it Smile
Back to top Go down

Calliie Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 1:40 pm #3

@Calliie wrote:

Well not if you have opponents who are sending tons of helis and using the purple booster at the same time. So it depends how much you want to win the event, and if you are pitted against another player who is going all out for first place too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 1:50 pm #4

@BlueSkyTown. Mining tools. That will be very worth it then.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm #5

I got 8 tnt from a double double box Smile
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

dnana1

Active
dnana1
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:52 pm #6

Im not keeping much of the building materials, I sell them off or turn them into power tools.  I want a big barn and lots of lovely mining tools!  I filled a chat request for 2 paint this morning, then got the paint back directly after when I sent a plane that filled up overnight, that was fun.  Plus, my trains are leveled up to 50% faster all the time, I dont have to use a booster, so why not?  

dancing banana
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Priscilla the Hun

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 11:55 am #7

I agree. I'm in the same boat. I don't need shovels, saws, axes, bricks, slabs, or glass. I wish we could 'opt out' (even temporarily) of things we don't need that we just have to keep dumping from the barn. Seems like barn building stuff never ends up in the 2x railcar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 12:36 pm #8

@Priscilla the Hun, yes. I counted 9 trains before the next hammer after 2x hammers. Odds are low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 4:03 pm #9

I like this feature.  I try to take advantage of the extra barn space from the lab pass boosters to build a zoo enclosure each time we have the lab event.  Enclosures take too much materials now for me to want to accumulate that many parts during normal times.

With the double railcars plus the 2x multiplier, I can accumulate enough bricks, glass or slabs to do one or sometimes two enclosures before the event is over and my barn shrinks back to normal.  

I can see, though, why people without the barn boosters may not like getting all the extra stuff.  I suggest converting the surplus building materials to power tools now to save space, then sell the surplus tools in week 4 for the Earn Coins task.
Back to top Go down

View user profile
Purpose of using the 50% trains return twice as fast during spacious railcars
Page 1 of 1