Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Yesterday at 21:51

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 21:25

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Yesterday at 16:12

» Delay in the regatta
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 1:10

» The UTF Music Playlist
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Another Update
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 16:14

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 23:40

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 16:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 23:20

» Township Funnies!
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 16:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:49

» Top Contributor
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 3:34

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 19:33

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 18:13

» Songs of Township
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 22:17

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 20:57

» Day at the Beach tasks
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:56

» Playing the market
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 8:45

» Co-Op Ads
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 23:45

» Questions about Community buildings
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 18:27

» Say Hello!
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:45

» Mic's Table
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:37

» Next Regatta Season
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:22

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 21:17

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 15:04

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 20:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:12

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 14:18

» Delay in the regatta
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:29

» Another Update
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 22:54

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 20:10

Hammer Time Event Tips

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

bee

bee

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 Empty
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 13:37 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hi it’s me again, just some info on the new Hammer Time event:

🔨 Hammer Time Event Tips 🔨

1. Fuel: every 5 minutes you will get 1 fuel, it needs 5 fuel to play the mini driving game. That means you can play once every 25 minutes or wait longer to accumulate more fuel before playing. There is no competition in the event, YOU CAN PLAY AT YOUR OWN PACE.

🛑 UPDATE: There is a maximum of 25 stored fuel. That means it will stay at 25 and won’t add more if you wait longer. (Every 125 minutes you can get 25 fuel)

2. Room: if you finish renovating the room by end of event, you get to keep the room and change the colours and materials after if you want. If you don’t finish renovating the room, the room will be blocked and you can’t open it after.

3. Tickets: if you fall off the cliff in the driving game, you can pay 3 TCASH to continue for the first time. IF YOU DON’T PAY TO CONTINUE, you will not get the tickets you have earned so far. There will be a warning screen to tell you how many tickets you will get if you insist on exiting the game

‼ The event will last for 7 daysHammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 1890c410
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

JJay

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2020 - 13:02 #20

_DD_ wrote:
I was wondering: the 25 fuel-limit - so you don't get more "while you sleep", as Charlie said above Smile - means that it will not be possible to collect "lots" and then do the event in one go / on the last day, right? or am I overlooking sthg?

If so, I am wondering whether that will be introduced for future events with competition, too.
When I woke up this morning I had 31 fuel cans, but that was after I collected gift balloons from friends. So, no, the maximum you can collect whilst sleeping is 25 it seems. I guess that as long as you use the fuel as you get it, you could save the tickets and use them all in one go, but there doesn't seem much point seeing as though you're not competing with anyone.

I'm waiting to see whether you can reach the final goal without spending T-cash, or if that's very difficult. It kind of seems like they could run this event again with a new room to decorate, but whether that's another individual game, or whether it will be against competition would probably depend on how much money they make this time I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2020 - 14:29 #21

the idea of having a cap on the amount of fuel you can have at once is to encourage players to be on the game more frequently and since there is no competition between players for this it works great imo

the more often you play TS the less often you play others so they are hoping that when it comes to spending $$ that they'll get it before the competition  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:57 #22

ah IC, thanks, JJ and Willow Mist - so their thoughts might go in a very different direction than what I thought Wink Quite convincing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:08 #23

_DD_ wrote:

and not even the prize is new - 

That's what people of the official forum said, but some of them are new to me.  I bought the pond and the swing.

Imo, it is perhaps just as well if we can't get back to our offices after the event.  It is going to be so ugly, no matter which colors we choose.  Purple desk?

So far I'm going with a red and green theme.  I found we can change up our choices any time we want.  Just tap and hold on that area/object until the selection interface pops up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:26 #24

@Mayfield wrote:
That's what people of the official forum said, but some of them are new to me.  I bought the pond and the swing. ...

I have them all from "before" already, except that strange couple of bushes, but it could very well be that esp. the swing came with a sale. (don't remember the pond)
It just happened in Gardenscapes also, that a deco I had bought before as super extra, now came with the Easter event to be won.

I was forewarned about the colours by a post of yours, lol, but was still amazed about the similarity of the 3 browns (floor) and then ...hm, 3 browns (walls), and then yes, red or blue for the curtains..
On a pic I saw the chair later can be red... purple? lol, not sure whether experts for interior recommend that... (as the blonde lady claims to be Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 0:03 #25

why can't we get back into our offices after the event? i thought if we finished it we get to keep it? 

oh right . . . why would we want to go back in . . . lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 1:29 #26

We need to finish the room to be able to see it after the event.  Otherwise, goodbye purple desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 3:42 #27

May, I still don't see the benefit of the room though . . . it's not like it's going to hold all our trophies from other future events . . . or maybe that will be the next room we build? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JJay

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 9:03 #28

Some more info from bee's group (thanks bee 😊) -

You need 3000 tickets to complete the goals and get 30 T-cash. I've seen on Facebook that if one of your prizes is a land expansion, some people aren't receiving it. So if this happens to you please report it straightaway and maybe they will do something about it.

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 Screen22
Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 Screen23
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 10:39 #29

@Willow Mist wrote:
why can't we get back into our offices after the event? i thought if we finished it we get to keep it? 

oh right . . . why would we want to go back in . . . lol

LOL. 
And to avoid misunderstandings  - and if it is like Gardenscapes etc, which I believe it will be: 
If your Office is finished during the Event time, you can go back in the room anytime (also via the tab somewhere), but just to exchange the decos  Wink 
If it is not finished, then you see probably just a greyed-out picture of the room in whichever tab they put it in, with the sentence displayed "you didn't finish this room". 
And another display sentence saying "next room coming soon"... *g*

Last edited by _DD_ on Sat 25 Apr 2020 - 10:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 10:43 #30

@JJay wrote:
Some more info from bee's group (thanks bee 😊) -

You need 3000 tickets to complete the goals and get 30 T-cash. I've seen on Facebook that if one of your prizes is a land expansion, some people aren't receiving it. So if this happens to you please report it straightaway and maybe they will do something about it.

Thanks, JJ and bee! great Smile 
I had been wondering how many tickets we will need... phew. 

And some posts about the missing expansion coupon are in the official Playrix Forum, too; I have there also recommended to report it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 16:03 #31

alternatively, we could wait until they fix the 'didn't get expansion' until they fix it as they obviously know about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 16:36 #32

I was wondering how many tickets it would take to complete. I had noticed the number was increasing the more you did.
Thank you for the info Bee

I wonder if we will get a fix for the expansion before the next update. Ploptrix don’t seem to do fixes in between.
Back to top Go down

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 19:36 #33

I was wondering about the "Land Expansion" questions that popped up. I have all my land and my last reward includes 4 x Red Paint (can always use barn expansion stuff).

Back to top Go down

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 20:21 #34

I also got Red Paint x 4 which I had the most of at the moment. If Playrix really wanted to give a reward, they would allow us to select the type of barn expansion materials. Instead, the "reward" becomes an irritant and something every app should avoid giving (unless the intent is meant to be irritating).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 22:34 #35

IIRC we cannot see the land expansion coupon until an expansion becomes available. It then shows when we click to expand and has to be used.
Or..am I wrong about not being able to see it...if so..where is it shown?
Back to top Go down

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 22:42 #36

Cuddz wrote:
IIRC we cannot see the land expansion coupon until an expansion becomes available. It then shows when we click to expand and has to be used.
Or..am I wrong about not being able to see it... ...

No, you're right, this coupon is only visible with and in an available expansion. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 22:42 #37

Cuddz, you are correct.

During the last Professor's Experiments, I received 2 land expansion coupons. As I had all my land already, they were nowhere to be found.

Once the April update came out, which included 2 new land areas, the coupons showed up when I tried to open the land. No tools shown, just the coupon.
Back to top Go down

Willow Mist

Active
Willow Mist
Active

Hammer Time Event Tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2020 - 23:43 #38

guess those with no land to currently expand will have to keep mental note that they have them then especially as some are not receiving them when the current room is complete?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammer Time Event Tips
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next