Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Opting out
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Today at 19:49

» Welcome to our discussions section
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 17:16

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Today at 14:02

» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Today at 13:45

» Songs of Township
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 8:57

» What Other Mobile Games Do You Play
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Today at 7:53

» Hawaiian theme sneak peak.
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 6:37

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 22:30

» Mic's Table
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Yesterday at 8:10

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Yesterday at 8:07

» Town Visits
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May - 18:26

» Need for seeds 5/17
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May - 18:24

» The UTF Music Playlist
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May - 16:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May - 14:39

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May - 17:46

» Say Hello!
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May - 14:38

» Prize Wheel
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sat 8 May - 22:13

» Township Wiki
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May - 2:11

» Great freight 5/5
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May - 7:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May - 6:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May - 14:33

» To solo or not to solo?
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May - 4:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May - 10:20

» Update coming?
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May - 9:55

Question on opting out and the yacht club

Go down
AuthorMessage

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Question on opting out and the yacht club Empty
Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug - 2:26 #1

Right now we are in Silver League and we will most likely place top 3 this week and be promoted to Gold.

My question is:
When does the yacht club unlock the Gold League decoration?

And:
Is the yacht club still open to me if I opt out of racing next week?

Thanks
Case
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug - 6:49 #2

@CaseMoline As soon as the race results are in, it will show you the race and pop up that you have been promoted to Gold League. As soon as this happens decorations for that league will unlock in your yacht club immediately.

If you opt out of the regatta you still have access to all of the yacht club offers that apply to the league your co-op is in. 

Good luck, I hope your co-op get promoted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CaseMoline

CaseMoline

Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug - 12:48 #3

Has anyone ever told you how awesome this forum and the people on it are?

Thank you Downton!
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, Arial Heights and BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Question on opting out and the yacht club I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug - 17:46 #4

Aw shucks @CaseMoline Question on opting out and the yacht club Im-blushing-smiley-emoticon 

Glad to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Question on opting out and the yacht club
Page 1 of 1