Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Losing Help Number?
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Yesterday at 18:00

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Yesterday at 15:36

» How many here play on Windows?
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 9:20

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 18:23

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» My last regatta
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:32

» Songs of Township
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 17:22

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

» Are you a Mac player?
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 13:57

Raja’s discount is gone...?

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

E.

Member
E.
Member

Posts : 45
Likes : 20
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 6:39 #1

For a long long time I used to buy Raja 10 days for 72 Ttickets discount. Always 72 instead of 90. When it expired I always hired asap again.
This morning the latest 10 days were over, and to my surprise: no more discounts on any offer! 10 days cost just 90 Ttickets again.

I did not touch market over an hour before, so...
Is this common, the discount stops after a while?
Or a new feature like the increased difficulty on prof, ROC and so?

I do have 17 coupons left for hire a day for free, should I use them now first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Posts : 308
Likes : 223
Join date : 2020-06-27



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 7:22 #2

I know it hasn't happened to me since I started doing as you & hiring at a discount. I Have saved all My dealer coupons too! My recent deal for Raja hasn't ended yet so I can't say yet so I hope you just missed it & have to wait until at discount again and if hasn't changed should be very soon! Coupons are only good for 1 deal & then you still have to wait for the next hour to use another one UGH!!!!😒
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stella Eaton

Active
Stella Eaton
Active

Posts : 209
Likes : 62
Join date : 2020-04-26



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 9:23 #3

Raja is producing discounts as normal for me. You could try using your coupons though....after using  several of them he might come up with an offer, then choose the offer straight away. I’ve done this once before when I ignored the discount and lost it and it worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

E.

Member
E.
Member

Posts : 45
Likes : 20
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 11:46 #4

@Stella Eaton wrote:
Raja is producing discounts as normal for me. You could try using your coupons though....after using  several of them he might come up with an offer, then choose the offer straight away. I’ve done this once before when I ignored the discount and lost it and it worked.

Yeah, i’m trying that right now. Just hired him for a day with a free coupon, and then hope and see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stella Eaton

Active
Stella Eaton
Active

Posts : 209
Likes : 62
Join date : 2020-04-26



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 12:28 #5

The coupon only works once  and not for a whole day only an hour, I believe, you’ll have to use several.
Back to top Go down

Kami2020 Agrees with this post

View user profile

E.

Member
E.
Member

Posts : 45
Likes : 20
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 12:56 #6

@Stella Eaton wrote:
The coupon only works once  and not for a whole day only an hour, I believe, you’ll have to use several.
 
🙈🙈🙈 I compeletely forgot and just found out the hard way..... Silly coupons.... It's worse: you can ask just ONE thing with a coupon.... Then an hour passes and you must use another coupon. Or hire....
jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thruve

Member
Thruve
Member

Posts : 25
Likes : 8
Join date : 2020-06-29



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 14:04 #7

I wouldn’t be surprised if Playrix has recently tweaked even more algorithms to things that affects our quality of life. I used to be able to get the 60% discount once every few months or so but I haven’t seen it for quite some time since I accumulated all the coupons from the past few vernes experiments. I don’t know if it’s because of that or if they’ve tweaked the algorithm to offer it based off other conditions. Either way, a year ago I used to see it pop up every few months or so. Not this past 6 months tho.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Posts : 1887
Likes : 1234
Join date : 2020-04-06



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 14:30 #8

I can't remember the last time I paid 90tcash for Raja, it's always been 72 as I hire him continuously. I have missed the 1 hour time slot to hire him a couple of times though and had to hire him for 12tcash for a day to get my 72tcash offer back the next day.

I am sure I read somewhere that using the dealer coupons stopped some players getting the discount offered and they needed to hire him for a day to get the 10 day offer back (This may have been an after effect of the change I mention below).

I have 1day 13hrs left till I need to renew him, so I will see what happens.

There was definitely some changes Playrix made a few months ago. Some players discovered that using the dealer coupons 4 or 5 times in a row triggered the 60% discount. Playrix stopped that from happening.
Back to top Go down

JayS Thinks this post is Awesome

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

E.

Member
E.
Member

Posts : 45
Likes : 20
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 15:10 #9

@Downton Falls wrote:
“I can't remember the last time I paid 90tcash for Raja, it's always been 72 as I hire him continuously. I have missed the 1 hour time slot to hire him a couple of times though and had to hire him for 12tcash for a day to get my 72tcash offer back the next day.

I am sure I read somewhere that using the dealer coupons stopped some players getting the discount offered and they needed to hire him for a day to get the 10 day offer back (This may have been an after effect of the change I mention below).

I have 1day 13hrs left till I need to renew him, so I will see what happens.

There was definitely some changes Playrix made a few months ago. Some players discovered that using the dealer coupons 4 or 5 times in a row triggered the 60% discount. Playrix stopped that from happening.”

———————

I hired Raja continuously too. I really didn’t think so, but it might be possible I missed deadline after all....

So your advice is: hire Raja for a day with tickets, then  discount might return?

(sorry for this way of quoting, the programm suddenly speaks of 5 quotes max, I can’t use quoting anymore....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Posts : 432
Likes : 93
Join date : 2020-04-22



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 15:19 #10

@E. wrote:
@Downton Falls wrote:
“I can't remember the last time I paid 90tcash for Raja, it's always been 72 as I hire him continuously. I have missed the 1 hour time slot to hire him a couple of times though and had to hire him for 12tcash for a day to get my 72tcash offer back the next day.

I am sure I read somewhere that using the dealer coupons stopped some players getting the discount offered and they needed to hire him for a day to get the 10 day offer back (This may have been an after effect of the change I mention below).

I have 1day 13hrs left till I need to renew him, so I will see what happens.

There was definitely some changes Playrix made a few months ago. Some players discovered that using the dealer coupons 4 or 5 times in a row triggered the 60% discount. Playrix stopped that from happening.”

———————

I hired Raja continuously too. I really didn’t think so, but it might be possible I missed deadline after all....

So your advice is: hire Raja for a day with tickets, then  discount might return?

(sorry for this way of quoting, the programm suddenly speaks of 5 quotes max, I can’t use quoting anymore....)

Nope, hire Raja for 1 day with TownCash then for ten days the following day.

ETA. I should have followed own advice to PROPerly
(Please Read Opening Post properly)
If I had I would have realized E was using 'Tickets' to mean TC
So... Yes, hire Raja for 1 day, then you should get discount when he expires the following day, being careful not to miss the one hour window again. Apologies for any confusion caused.


Last edited by JayS on Thu 20 Aug 2020 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Posts : 1887
Likes : 1234
Join date : 2020-04-06



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 15:25 #11

@E.  No, I have had to hire Raja for a day for 12tcash to get the discount for my 10 days back when that expires. I didn't get offered the discount after using the coupons. I just use them first if I miss the deadline to get rid of them. I think in their current form the coupons are useless.

They really should have made the coupons where we could use them anytime, not every hour. Otherwise I can't see the point of them for players who have Raja hired permanently. 

I will report back what happens when I have to rehire him. I really hope Playrix haven't changed the offers we get hiring the dealer. 

The quote was always set to 5 max, so not sure why you have experienced trouble with it. I have changed it now though and lifted the restriction. Let me know if that has solved your issue with quoting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

Posts : 190
Likes : 86
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 16:13 #12

I just had to rehire him today after my last 10 day purchase. I had the discount.

But I have noticed in the past that if the purchase doesn't happen within an hour, you lose it.  One day I was going to be gone for several hours and the dealer was over. I saw I had the discount but didn't purchase it.  I figured I would buy it when I could play again later.  Discount was gone.  So I used some tickets hoping to see a discount pop up.  None did. So I hired the dealer for 1 day then the discount popped up for the 10 days.

So now I just automatically purchase him again when it is time. No waiting around.
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13 Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

E.

Member
E.
Member

Posts : 45
Likes : 20
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 16:16 #13

@Downton Falls wrote:
@E.  No, I have had to hire Raja for a day for 12tcash to get the discount for my 10 days back when that expires. I didn't get offered the discount after using the coupons. I just use them first if I miss the deadline to get rid of them. I think in their current form the coupons are useless.

They really should have made the coupons where we could use them anytime, not every hour. Otherwise I can't see the point of them for players who have Raja hired permanently. 

I will report back what happens when I have to rehire him. I really hope Playrix haven't changed the offers we get hiring the dealer. 

The quote was always set to 5 max, so not sure why you have experienced trouble with it. I have changed it now though and lifted the restriction. Let me know if that has solved your issue with quoting Very Happy

Ah, I see a new change in quoting now, hope I am doing it ok now.

Yes, what you wrote in first alinea was what I meant. I was not quite clear, apparently (english is not my mother native).
So I just hired Raja for 1 day for 12 Ttickets, and watch carefully tomorrow when it expires....
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

KnitAddict

Member
KnitAddict
Member

Posts : 64
Likes : 64
Join date : 2020-07-05



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 17:21 #14

I think, it‘s not one hour, after the hiring ends, but an hour after you first saw the new discount. I had it happen, when Raja expired in the late evening that I got the discount next morning, but only, if I hadn‘t been playing since it expired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

Posts : 308
Likes : 223
Join date : 2020-06-27



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2020 - 2:40 #15

Did my earlier post not say most of that? I'm just checking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

E.

Member
E.
Member

Posts : 45
Likes : 20
Join date : 2020-04-23



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2020 - 16:20 #16

Raja’s discount is gone...? E296fa10[url=https://servimg.com/view/20201939/5]Raja’s discount is gone...? E296fa10[/url]
Got the discount back after hiring 1 day cheers
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Chorilandia

Active
Chorilandia
Active

Posts : 494
Likes : 239
Join date : 2020-07-01



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2020 - 16:18 #17

OMG! After playing for almost 3 years, I just realized this! It is cheaper to buy the Raja than in the market ... What a fool I was Raja’s discount is gone...? Lol  I had never noticed the difference in prices ... It's like the economy in my country: if you don't look closely, you pay more ... I share it, in case others didn't know either. Or am I the only one? Raja’s discount is gone...? Affraid Raja’s discount is gone...? Icon_eek Raja’s discount is gone...? Icon_eek 


Raja’s discount is gone...? 7028ae10
Raja’s discount is gone...? 103c6610
Back to top Go down

Calliie Thinks this post is Awesome

dnana1 Agrees with this post

View user profile

dnana1

Active
dnana1
Active

Posts : 425
Likes : 206
Join date : 2020-04-22



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2020 - 18:17 #18

Yeah, thats why they call him the dealer, he gets the best deals.  Laughing 

I always buy him right away but sometimes I let him go to use up the coupons, I hate those things, they are totally worthless at my level.  I used 10 coupons once before I got the offer for 72 tcash back!  I did not buy 1 day of service and I got rid of all my coupons, but it really sucked not knowing when/if I was going to get the discounted tcash offer back.
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls, BKNBLK13 and Chorilandia Agrees with this post

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

Posts : 183
Likes : 126
Join date : 2020-10-04



Raja’s discount is gone...? Empty
Raja’s discount is gone...? I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2020 - 3:07 #19

@Stella Eaton wrote:
Raja is producing discounts as normal for me. You could try using your coupons though....after using  several of them he might come up with an offer, then choose the offer straight away. I’ve done this once before when I ignored the discount and lost it and it worked.

I used all 29 coupons and to my shock yep 90 tbucks for 10 days.
I am having the same problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raja’s discount is gone...?
Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Similar topics
-
» Discount golf equipment--Callaway Golf FT-3 Driver
» Bayangkan klu model Yamaha macam ni??
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.
» 20% off at Popcultcha.com.au
» cheap ikea detolf display cases

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Township Forum :: ~Discussions and Events ~ :: Township General Game Discussions-
Jump to: