Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Delay in the regatta
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 22:59

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 22:51

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Yesterday at 16:49

» Another Update
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 14:11

» Top Contributor
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 3:34

» Township Funnies!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 14:49

» The UTF Music Playlist
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 10:43

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 19:33

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 18:13

» Songs of Township
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 22:17

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 20:57

» Day at the Beach tasks
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:56

» Playing the market
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 8:45

» Co-Op Ads
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 23:45

» Questions about Community buildings
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 18:27

» Say Hello!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:45

» Mic's Table
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:37

» Next Regatta Season
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:22

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53

» PC update out
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby NonaBelle Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 3:11

» Ernie is back at the Helipad
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 26 Aug 2021 - 19:04

» Quotes Do you have any quotes that identifies you?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 18:18

» Weird decoration - looks like a hut with a light beacon
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 11:59

» T&B Race of Champions Prep Chart 2021
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 10:28

New topics
» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Yesterday at 16:12

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Yesterday at 14:18

» Delay in the regatta
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 12:29

» Another Update
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 22:54

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 20:10

» Playing the market
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 15:38

» Day at the Beach tasks
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Finch's Landin Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 6:12

» Questions about Community buildings
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 1:25

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Empty
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 14:22 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone. It would be awesome if you guys would share pictures of your favourite designs/parts of your town here. We would love to show them off on our Twitter page! Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 747291953

We won't name your town (unless you ask us to), but you can give a little description of the picture you share and @Arial Heights will add it alongside your pics Very Happy

Or share snaps of towns (anonymously) you have found in your game that make you go WOW luv

Last edited by Downton Falls on Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 2:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Michelle Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
AuthorMessage

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Empty
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2020 - 13:17 #39

Great @Brandon , I’m looking forward to seeing your town. 😊
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Town of Jedi

Town of Jedi

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2021 - 21:38 #40

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Townsh10
Very Happy dancing banana
Back to top Go down

Mic Miller, Chorilandia and just4fun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2021 - 1:47 #41

There's too many areas in my town that I like to post just a few, but here are some to add. There are also the pictures I added to one of the other "post pictures topics" you can use also. which ever ones you like. I did specify which were mine or not. So you know not to include names for theirs. 
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree113
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree115
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree114
Back to top Go down

Medamana, Mic Miller and Town of Jedi Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2021 - 1:58 #42

More pictures.     Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree116Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree119
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree120
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Scree121
Back to top Go down

Medamana, Mic Miller, just4fun, Matmat and Town of Jedi Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2021 - 22:25 #43

lol!  Oh  btw  the knowledge that I don't have twitter or Instagram just caught up with me so I wouldn't know if any of my pictures were used anyway.  

Did I mention (once or 5 times) that I was a bit slow at times?  hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2021 - 22:42 #44

I like the way you put your market in a kind of town square. It somehow softens the look of it.
Back to top Go down

just4fun Agrees with this post

View user profile

just4fun

Active
just4fun
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2021 - 6:18 #45

@Michelle wrote:
lol!  Oh  btw  the knowledge that I don't have twitter or Instagram just caught up with me so I wouldn't know if any of my pictures were used anyway.  

Did I mention (once or 5 times) that I was a bit slow at times?  hi

lol, same here, no worries, be happy Wink

ty for the shares... luv luv luv/enjoyed!!
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2021 - 17:33 #46

@Mayfield wrote:
I like the way you put your market in a kind of town square.  It somehow softens the look of it.

Thank you   @Mayfield
 and  @just4fun

Last edited by Michelle on Tue 31 Aug 2021 - 17:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding to the post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2021 - 2:36 #47

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 20210912
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 20210911
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 20210910
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2021 - 2:38 #48

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 20210913
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2021 - 2:41 #49

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Screen17
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 Screen18
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2021 - 2:50 #50

@Matmat       love the new additions to the topic. What were you spelling out? I couldn't see the whole word(s).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matmat

Active
Matmat
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2021 - 3:18 #51

@Michelle wrote:
@Matmat       love the new additions to the topic. What were you spelling out? I couldn't see the whole word(s).
Thanks Michelle. Was trying to use extra buildings to spell LOVE...havent mastered the screenshot or layout!
Back to top Go down

View user profile

Michelle

Active
Michelle
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep 2021 - 4:53 #52

@Matmat wrote:
@Michelle wrote:
Thanks Michelle. Was trying to use extra buildings to spell LOVE...havent mastered the screenshot or layout!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 3 200.gif?cid=9f95b832xpy6qsh4cprwcrs1h5xxmbrp7ayndhl18tzt51sk&rid=200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3