Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 3:25

» The UTF Music Playlist
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:43

» Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 20:27

» Lake House Renovations
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 17:30

» Songs of Township
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 16:47

» How many here play on Windows?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Yesterday at 11:24

» Need for Seeds (April 5, 2021)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:49

» Township Wiki
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 0:59

» Sheepishly Asking If Anyone Else Knits or Crochets?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:38

» Decoration Inspiration Spring 2021 is Live! ????????????
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 16:51

» Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 9:46

» Mic's Table
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 15:12

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 12:44

» Admin and moderators?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 16:25

» Teddy & Becky’s Weekly Prep List - April (each week as updated by T&B)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 15:55

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 12:12

» Say Hello!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:26

» Need for Seeds
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 4:52

» Co-Op Ads
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nelly’s Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 22:05

» Race of Champions (6 April 2021)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 19:37

» How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 18:04

» No cheaters in Easter Adventure???
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 12:41

» TS Reward Guide (T&B)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 2:42

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 12:52

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Empty
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 14:22 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone. It would be awesome if you guys would share pictures of your favourite designs/parts of your town here. We would love to show them off on our Twitter page! Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 747291953

We won't name your town (unless you ask us to), but you can give a little description of the picture you share and @Arial Heights will add it alongside your pics Very Happy

Or share snaps of towns (anonymously) you have found in your game that make you go WOW luv

Last edited by Downton Falls on Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 2:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Empty
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 17:21 #20

In my city I have set up a small area for variable decorations.
I redecorate it every few weeks. The current topic is currently "The world of cinema".

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc23
Back to top Go down

cemblack Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 17:50 #21

Thank you @Zealous& @Medamana, your towns are looking gorgeous & have added to the prettiness of our Twitter & Instagram beautifully. 😍😍😍
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 18:11 #22

Thank you  @Arial Heights for your kind words. You want some more?

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc26
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc24
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc25
Back to top Go down

cemblack Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 18:13 #23

Yes please @Medamana - as many as you’re happy to give, I love showing off how creative you guys are on our pages. 😁😁😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 18:20 #24

@Arial Heights wrote:
Yes please @Medamana - as many as you’re happy to give, I love showing off how creative you guys are on our pages. 😁😁😁
okay. After I finished my regatta tasks  you will get some more.
Back to top Go down

holbritter Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 18:50 #25

Now regatta task is running, here some more pictures

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc29
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc28
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc27
Back to top Go down

Branley, cemblack and holbritter Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 18:54 #26

and here the last for today

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc32
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc30
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Bildsc31
Back to top Go down

cemblack and holbritter Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 19:02 #27

Grabbed those @Medamana, thanks again. 
If anyone else also has photos, please pop them in this thread so we can share them. 
These can be anonymous, or I can add your name - whatever you’re comfy with. 
No need to be shy, all of our towns are beautiful in their own way, we have functional, pretty & creative towns to show off. 😍😍😍
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 0:23 #28

I love your town @Medamana luv

Yet some more great ideas for me when I start my redesign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medamana

Active
Medamana
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 6:00 #29

Thank you very much @Downton FallsVery Happy 
Sometimes I am lost in decorate my town and I forgot everything else. Even regatta and Prof. Verne. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 17:18 #30

@Medamana, your beautiful town is on Twitter & Insta today & I’ll be posting more of the pictures you gave me over the next few days - thanks a million. 😊I’m also looking to pop pictures up of the build them up pieces. If any of you lovely folk have these - I’d be grateful for a photo. I know when I was making up decs, it really helped me to view the completed articles in others towns. I’m currently making up the land of the dinosaurs. 
Although these items are expensive & time consuming, I love seeing them. 😍😍😍
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 17:41 #31

I have to share my favourite upgradeable decoration. School of Magic luv 

It is a permanent feature in my town  Very Happy

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Img_2103

By the way the dinosaur doesn't come with it lol rofl,lol That was from a regatta. But I thought it fit nicely behind it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eiggam

Eiggam

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 18:28 #32

What wonderful designs, thank you so much for sharing  I love you

Quite a lot of inspiring towns, wow! Each different and showing off your personalities  flower

I am more of a resource management type of player so all spaces are reserved for factories and farm so I can easily see what is where and feed and harvest. I typically don't even have lots of space to put a road between buildings so everything else is crammed together and it is a challenge to find a design that can work within these constraints.

I am very inspired by 3D designs, specially about the fact they can be space saving. This is my take on that and a favourite part of town (has been spruced up a bit for the photo, temporarily removed the more obvious eyesores Embarassed)

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Eiggam10

This is my farm. It doesn't really look as nice as the farms you have but I like it very much. Farmers can rest on a small island after all the hard work  Very Happy

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 Eiggam11
Back to top Go down

Branley, cemblack and holbritter Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 18:38 #33

These photos are beautiful & very inspiring. Although my town is mainly function over decorative, as I’m catching up with expansions, it’s allowing for a bit more prettiness to be available. 😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 18:59 #34

@Eiggam I haven't seen that take on the 3d effect before. How clever! Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 1075824459

And I love that you have a proper farm too. I think it looks fantastic! luv
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Branley

Branley

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 22:15 #35

Everybodys towns look amazing! 

I have 2 areas in my town that I am really proud of.  I haven't posted on the forum before could I still share them to go on your Twitter and Instagram? Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 263a
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2020 - 22:19 #36

Quote :

I have 2 areas in my town that I am really proud of.  I haven't posted on the forum before could I still share them to go on your Twitter and Instagram? Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 263a

Hi @Brandon nice first post! Very Happy

Of course you can share your pics. We love pictures on the forum. I am sure @Arial Heights will be more than happy to share them on Twitter and Insta sunny
Back to top Go down

Branley Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2020 - 0:43 #37

Hi @Brandon - @Downton Fallsis right, I’d love to share photos of your town. Welcome to the forum & great first post. 😁😁😁

@Downton Falls wrote:
Quote :

Hi @Brandon nice first post! Very Happy

Of course you can share your pics. We love pictures on the forum. I am sure @Arial Heights will be more than happy to share them on Twitter and Insta sunny
Back to top Go down

Branley Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Branley

Branley

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2020 - 12:15 #38

Thank you!

@Arial Heights I will practice taking some pictures and post them in the next few days Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) - Page 2 1f60a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next