Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 5:01

» The UTF Music Playlist
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:43

» Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 20:27

» Lake House Renovations
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 17:30

» Songs of Township
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 16:47

» How many here play on Windows?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Yesterday at 11:24

» Need for Seeds (April 5, 2021)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:49

» Township Wiki
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 0:59

» Sheepishly Asking If Anyone Else Knits or Crochets?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:38

» Decoration Inspiration Spring 2021 is Live! ????????????
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 16:51

» Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 9:46

» Mic's Table
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 15:12

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 12:44

» Admin and moderators?
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 16:25

» Teddy & Becky’s Weekly Prep List - April (each week as updated by T&B)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 15:55

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 12:12

» Say Hello!
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:26

» Need for Seeds
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 4:52

» Co-Op Ads
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Nelly’s Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 22:05

» Race of Champions (6 April 2021)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 19:37

» How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 18:04

» No cheaters in Easter Adventure???
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 12:41

» TS Reward Guide (T&B)
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 2:42

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 12:52

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Empty
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 14:22 #1

Hi everyone. It would be awesome if you guys would share pictures of your favourite designs/parts of your town here. We would love to show them off on our Twitter page! Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) 747291953

We won't name your town (unless you ask us to), but you can give a little description of the picture you share and @Arial Heights will add it alongside your pics Very Happy

Or share snaps of towns (anonymously) you have found in your game that make you go WOW luv

Last edited by Downton Falls on Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 2:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Empty
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 17:05 #2

What if you don't have someplace to upload the photo to in order to link it here because I thought you couldn't upload photos directly in this forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 17:11 #3

The servimg button in the editor is a free image host that everyone on the forum can use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 18:15 #4

No where in the FAQ does it mention servimg is an option.  Maybe put that in the information for the "Can I Post Images" question.

Quote :
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. https://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 23:13 #5

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
No where in the FAQ does it mention servimg is an option.  Maybe put that in the information for the "Can I Post Images" question.

Quote :
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. https://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

I'm sorry @HavaDrPepper those FAQs are already on the forum, and I overlooked it. Thanks for pointing it out. I will put something up about posting pics on the forum Very Happy

ETA A tutorial on how to post images on our forum has been created. Please use link below to read it I love you :

[hideedit]

Last edited by Downton Falls on Sun 9 Aug 2020 - 22:16; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug 2020 - 19:10 #6

@Arial Heights I want to share a couple of pics from my friends town (anonymously). Their whole town is beautiful, but I will show my favourite  Very Happy

The first one is how they manage to make the area flow and look so unstructured, even though I am sure a lot of planning went into it. The second pic is of a 3D effect I have seen a lot of towns do, but this players choice of buildings really appeals to me. 

If I ever manage to redecorate my town I want to incorporate these styles for sure.  So these are pics of a town that inspires me Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) 2039938002

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Img_2095
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Img_2094
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug 2020 - 22:25 #7

They are fantastic, thank you @Downton Falls- these will look beautiful on Twitter & thank you to your friend. 💕💕
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2020 - 5:39 #8

First up is a couple of pics from a friend & forum members town. I love how colourful it is. They have created beautiful community areas luv

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Img_2097

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Img_2096
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2020 - 5:47 #9

Next is another friend & forum member. I love when players use water to shape their designs.  When I first started my town I was so envious seeing towns with layouts like below (I wish it was possible to screenshot the whole area). I love you

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Img_2100

Last edited by Downton Falls on Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 6:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2020 - 5:54 #10

This is mine. I  never thought I would reach the point where I have all of the Walk of Fame statues. The prices are ludicrous, but I did it! Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) 2792577369

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Img_2102
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2020 - 18:21 #11

I’ll just leave this here, in case anyone wants to follow us on Insta  😍😍
A big thanks to everyone who has given photos for us to publish. 😁😁😁
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) 2a7b2710
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 4:07 #12

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Screen10

This is my favorite part of my town. But there's a lot I haven't finished yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 4:44 #13

@Zealous wrote:
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Screen10

This is my favorite part of my town. But there's a lot I haven't finished yet.
Fab @Zealous I love you  I love the thought you have must have put into the layout. You have created a real family area in your town, intergrating the practical with the fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 4:56 #14

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Screen11Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) Screen12

These are a couple smaller spaces I like. The top one has a lot of traffic and interesting activity and I like the bottom because it's just a fun area.

Edit to add: oh, I see that above one has absolutely no traffic or interesting things happening so I guess I'm a big liar lol. But usually when I come to my game it's very busy there.

Last edited by Zealous on Thu 13 Aug 2020 - 5:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 5:01 #15

@Downton Falls, ty.  Very Happy I only recently got that space finished so I'm glad to show it off a little.

A lot of spaces are still a work in progress, but I'm happy to have a couple areas I feel good about sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 5:51 #16

@Zealous wrote:
Edit to add: oh, I see that above one has absolutely no traffic or interesting things happening so I guess I'm a big liar lol. But usually when I come to my game it's very busy there.

LMAO @Zealous rofl,lol

That is always the way when taking pics of our towns! Looking at the layout I have no doubt it is usually nice and busy in that area. 

I think all of the traffic has been diverted to the need for seeds event (but at least the fire brigade are still on duty) Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) 2482177445

Thanks for sharing your pics, I really enjoy the decorating side of Township and love seeing other peoples ideas.

I am due to do a big overhaul of my own town, but struggle with trying to mix my housing and CBs into a design. I spent about 3hrs in edit mode yesterday trying to create something different, only to cancel all of the changes as it just ended in a mess, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 6:13 #17

@Downton Falls, well your very brave (but the cancel feature on that one mode is very helpful for when you need to change your mind). I can't imagine trying to change things in your town, outside small sections. It's just so much to work with. I once tried to change my main town section (before I learned about the cancel  button) and  became really stressed after I removed all the roads. Hilariouslyy, my end design was almost exactly what I had before lol.

It's hard to manage the houses, and I've never really loved the look of rows of the same houses or whatever, though some people have done some very creative things. They're just difficult to manage imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 6:28 #18

I really need to work out exactly what I want to do the most Zealous. We don't have enough room for everything. As much as I love the showy designs I see in some towns, I think I would love to have a town that looks usable and fun to my townsfolk. And yes I think you are right, that small sections is the way to go with my town. I was to ambitious yesterday and had stuff all over the place,lol.

Maybe I should keep a couple of designated areas for my decoration themes, and claw back some proper town space Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) 1144858355
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 16:20 #19

@Downton Falls, I know what you mean. When I feel inspired to make changed after seeing someone elses town, I often end up not doing it because it would mean I have to put my houses in arrangements I don't like, to have the part I do like. Right now I like most everything I've finished in my town. But  as you said, we can't do everything. Some things are really pretty and I would like to make something similar, but the sacrifice of a different part of my town makes it not worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next