Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Today at 3:39

» Losing Help Number?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Yesterday at 18:00

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Yesterday at 15:36

» How many here play on Windows?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» My last regatta
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 20:32

» Songs of Township
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Thu 25 Feb 2021 - 17:22

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

» Are you a Mac player?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 13:57

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL?

Go down
AuthorMessage

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? Empty
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 20:04 #1

So seriously.
I know I just got my game back but I've played the HoL at least 300 times and no T-Cash.
I've tried picking 1 boxes, I tried random boxes.
Nothing, zip, zilch, nada on the Tcash.

Wife has had the same issue.
Maybe it's just us. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eiggam

Eiggam

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 20:20 #2

It's most of us it seems, only members above level 100 seem to be lucky.

In good old days before the upgrade, I got 50-100 TCash from HOL per day. Now I get 2-4 per day. I get more playing the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 21:00 #3

It might be one of those 'seeing patterns that aren't there' things, but have noticed more fac products than usual, YAY, especially when barnsploding. Marginally less TC than usual, but not dramatically so, and fewer useless building materials.

@Downton Falls, @Arial Heights, @Gracie
Please delete duplicate posts below. My connection "blinked" again.
ETA. Thanks. That was prompt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

winnie67

winnie67

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 21:56 #4

got 4tcash since the update and played really a lot HOL. getting' tons of coins instead
probably playrix payback for the cash event. TS is moving from boring to annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 1:42 #5

Unfortunately I have seen loads of players reporting a lack of tcash from HOL since the update on FB. There are some who don't seem effected by it, it doesn't appear to be any particular set of players such as town level  from what I can tell. But it does appear to be a definite glitch or intention by Playrix. Not sure which at the moment sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 2:37 #6

I have been receiving more products in HOL. Some TC. I may have to try going for just the middle like others do, see how my “luck” is😀
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Active
dnana1
Active

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 18:24 #7

I just did a little experiment since the helihelps are keeping me filled to overflowing with clovers.  I did 3 bets in the center and 3 in each of the corners, so 15 total.  I got 36 TC, 14,669 coins, 2 paint (yes!), 3 pieces of jewelry, 9 products, 1 platinum ingot, and 2 dynamite.  Thats the most TC I've gotten in more than a week, way before the last update.  I didnt even get that much TC when I spent 35 for the PE task.  Maybe the odds are starting to swing in our favor a little more.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hicktown

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2020 - 21:27 #8

I know this sounds daft but it seems I get stuff I need rather than stuff I want. Plenty of cash, coins and always goods to fill either my crates or those of peeps I'm trying to help
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 0:22 #9

@Hicktown wrote:
I know this sounds daft but it seems I get stuff I need rather than stuff I want. Plenty of cash, coins and always goods to fill either my crates or those of peeps I'm trying to help

Nice dream! Hope you don't wake up anytime soon. Smile

Playrix is still looking for Goldilocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 5:43 #10

@Mic Miller wrote:

Playrix is still looking for Goldilocks.

Given how many (bug-)bears they've found recently, more than three, would advise them against picnicking in the woods....oh wait.... mountain rescue event on the way....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Farosinthesun

Farosinthesun

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2020 - 11:05 #11

I like the new video games to get the £5 reward, seems to be twice a week I think. Don't remember last time I had any Tcash in HoL though. Must stop spending what I have, aim to get to £1000 but still hovering around the £700 mark Rolling Eyes, too many challenges needing the £3 to keep you in place! Pouring with rain here so no gardening outside today but rearranging my town (again!).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moonglow Sanctuary

Moonglow Sanctuary

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2020 - 21:38 #12

I definitely have noticed a change. I used to get lots and lots of tcash now I very rarely get any!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eiggam

Eiggam

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 2:10 #13

I have to say, today is a new day and yey! Looks like it is back to what it was before the update and professor event  Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? 747291953

Hope I don't jinx it  Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? 758628233
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Farosinthesun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL?
Page 1 of 1