Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» The UTF Music Playlist
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 0:07

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 20:19

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 28 Jul 2021 - 23:38

» Songs of Township
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Wed 14 Jul 2021 - 13:28

» Don't build the zoo=5TC in place of cards
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 12 Jul 2021 - 3:51

» What is the correct forum to post Co-Op advertisements
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 8:17

New topics
» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 1:51

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 15:25

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL?

Go down
AuthorMessage

Darkwood PC

PC_Mod
Darkwood PC
PC_Mod

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? Empty
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 20:04 #1

So seriously.
I know I just got my game back but I've played the HoL at least 300 times and no T-Cash.
I've tried picking 1 boxes, I tried random boxes.
Nothing, zip, zilch, nada on the Tcash.

Wife has had the same issue.
Maybe it's just us. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eiggam

Eiggam

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 20:20 #2

It's most of us it seems, only members above level 100 seem to be lucky.

In good old days before the upgrade, I got 50-100 TCash from HOL per day. Now I get 2-4 per day. I get more playing the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 21:00 #3

It might be one of those 'seeing patterns that aren't there' things, but have noticed more fac products than usual, YAY, especially when barnsploding. Marginally less TC than usual, but not dramatically so, and fewer useless building materials.

@Downton Falls, @Arial Heights, @Gracie
Please delete duplicate posts below. My connection "blinked" again.
ETA. Thanks. That was prompt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

winnie67

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 21:56 #4

got 4tcash since the update and played really a lot HOL. getting' tons of coins instead
probably playrix payback for the cash event. TS is moving from boring to annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 1:42 #5

Unfortunately I have seen loads of players reporting a lack of tcash from HOL since the update on FB. There are some who don't seem effected by it, it doesn't appear to be any particular set of players such as town level  from what I can tell. But it does appear to be a definite glitch or intention by Playrix. Not sure which at the moment sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gracie

Mod
Gracie
Mod

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 2:37 #6

I have been receiving more products in HOL. Some TC. I may have to try going for just the middle like others do, see how my “luck” is😀
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dnana1

Senior
dnana1
Senior

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 18:24 #7

I just did a little experiment since the helihelps are keeping me filled to overflowing with clovers.  I did 3 bets in the center and 3 in each of the corners, so 15 total.  I got 36 TC, 14,669 coins, 2 paint (yes!), 3 pieces of jewelry, 9 products, 1 platinum ingot, and 2 dynamite.  Thats the most TC I've gotten in more than a week, way before the last update.  I didnt even get that much TC when I spent 35 for the PE task.  Maybe the odds are starting to swing in our favor a little more.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hicktown

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2020 - 21:27 #8

I know this sounds daft but it seems I get stuff I need rather than stuff I want. Plenty of cash, coins and always goods to fill either my crates or those of peeps I'm trying to help
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 0:22 #9

@Hicktown wrote:
I know this sounds daft but it seems I get stuff I need rather than stuff I want. Plenty of cash, coins and always goods to fill either my crates or those of peeps I'm trying to help

Nice dream! Hope you don't wake up anytime soon. Smile

Playrix is still looking for Goldilocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2020 - 5:43 #10

@Mic Miller wrote:

Playrix is still looking for Goldilocks.

Given how many (bug-)bears they've found recently, more than three, would advise them against picnicking in the woods....oh wait.... mountain rescue event on the way....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Farosinthesun

Farosinthesun

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2020 - 11:05 #11

I like the new video games to get the £5 reward, seems to be twice a week I think. Don't remember last time I had any Tcash in HoL though. Must stop spending what I have, aim to get to £1000 but still hovering around the £700 mark Rolling Eyes, too many challenges needing the £3 to keep you in place! Pouring with rain here so no gardening outside today but rearranging my town (again!).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moonglow Sanctuary

Moonglow Sanctuary

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2020 - 21:38 #12

I definitely have noticed a change. I used to get lots and lots of tcash now I very rarely get any!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eiggam

Eiggam

Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2020 - 2:10 #13

I have to say, today is a new day and yey! Looks like it is back to what it was before the update and professor event  Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? 747291953

Hope I don't jinx it  Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL? 758628233
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Farosinthesun Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile
Has anyone else noticed a change in the HoL?
Page 1 of 1