Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 19:46

» Admin and moderators?
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Today at 18:54

» My last regatta
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby just_a_minute Today at 18:42

» Songs of Township
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 9:44

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Today at 3:12

» Losing Help Number?
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 18:00

» How many here play on Windows?
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 9:20

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri 26 Feb 2021 - 12:07

» R.O.C. Refresher information
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general)

Go down
AuthorMessage

E.

E.

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) Empty
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 9:07 #1

I really don't like the official forum had to be closed. The substitute om FaceBook is nothing like it at all: very difficult to find answers or info, and most of all very disappointing: so many rude, annoying people who tear others apart while they ask something or comment something sincerely.
affraid 
Sad......

The world is tough enough as it is. And this is a game. What’s wrong with just being nice, or at least shut up when your thoughts are otherwise.... FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) 1714530595
Back to top Go down
View user profile

E.

E.

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 12:07 #2

@Downton Falls wrote:
Edited by Downton Falls....
Thanks.
Ok, clear.
I know enough.

[merged]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 12:49 #3

@E. wrote:
@Downton Falls wrote:
Edited by Downton Falls

Thanks.

Ok, clear.
I know enough.
I apologise that I have upset you @E. It was not my intention I love you

I have reviewed your topic, edited its title and moved it back to discussions on the forum.

You make valid points that absolutely deserve to be discussed sunny

[merged]

[hideedit]

Last edited by Downton Falls on Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 15:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

E.

E.

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 15:14 #4

@Downton Falls wrote:
@E. wrote:
@Downton Falls wrote:
Edited by Downton Falls

Thanks.

Ok, clear.
I know enough.

I have reviewed your topic, edited its title and moved it back to discussions on the forum.

I love you  Thank you, Downton!!

I am so glad you did and wrote this, it is very appreciated!!

I over-reacted too, as I was so disappointed elsewhere, can't understand why some people can be so nasty, I had several encounters (to me and other players) this week (elsewhere!!) it was just too much....

Thank you for your response and PM!

[merged]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 15:36 #5

@E. wrote:
@Downton Falls wrote:

I love you  Thank you, Downton!!

I am so glad you did and wrote this, it is very appreciated!!

I over-reacted too, as I was so disappointed elsewhere, can't understand why some people can be so nasty, I had several encounters (to me and other players) this week (elsewhere!!) it was just too much....

Thank you for your response and PM!

No problem. Thank you for such a nice reply @E. FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) 3196134821 

Sadly I have to agree with you that there is a lot of unnecessary nasty comments on social media. I don't understand why being nice is so hard for some people FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) 1122571749

Glad you got my PM (email) too FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) 2039938002

[merged]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 20:48 #6

I have to agree that the Facebook page is a monster. People are really unkind there, and generally very unhelpful. If I had to rely solely on that page for necessary info for this game, I would have quit the game by now. Community matters as much as having an enjoyable game, imo.

I am so very happy and thankful that Downton decided to start this forum up, and also thankful to admins who help keep it orderly and regular players who share information so we can all enjoy the game. Most appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 21:14 #7

Thank you so much for your kind words from all of the Admin Team @Zealous, and I agree wholeheartedly- @Downton Falls has done a stunning job on the forum for us all. 😁😁😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FB Township Family (and other FB groups in general)
Page 1 of 1