Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Welcome to our discussions section
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:15

» Opting out
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby BlueSkyTown Yesterday at 23:51

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Yesterday at 18:02

» Regatta theme - PREHISTORIC WORLD
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Yesterday at 17:45

» Songs of Township
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 12:57

» What Other Mobile Games Do You Play
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Yesterday at 11:53

» Hawaiian theme sneak peak.
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:37

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 2:30

» Mic's Table
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 13 May 2021 - 12:10

» Ruler of the Mine 5.10.21)
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Thu 13 May 2021 - 12:07

» Town Visits
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May 2021 - 22:26

» Need for seeds 5/17
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Wed 12 May 2021 - 22:24

» The UTF Music Playlist
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:10

» Two-year milestone gifts
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby EWoolf Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:39

» Golden Ticket (Splats, Town Fair and Pirate Seeds!!!)
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 9 May 2021 - 21:46

» Say Hello!
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 9 May 2021 - 18:38

» Prize Wheel
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:13

» Township Wiki
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 8 May 2021 - 6:11

» Great freight 5/5
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Mike Fri 7 May 2021 - 11:39

» Character / Customer names - what are they ?
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 7 May 2021 - 10:05

» Township Recipe Book by T&B
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Thu 6 May 2021 - 18:33

» To solo or not to solo?
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 6 May 2021 - 8:43

» How many here play on Windows?
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Wed 5 May 2021 - 14:20

» Update coming?
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 5 May 2021 - 13:55

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)

Go down
AuthorMessage

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) Empty
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Aug 2020 - 23:13 #1

Here's a list of regatta tasks by @bee , (also known as Becky Choi of teddy&becky) Smile

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) Master10

Last edited by Downton Falls on Tue 25 Aug 2020 - 4:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Eiggam Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2020 - 1:58 #2

Thanks for sharing @Downton Falls, brilliant info. 
😁😁😁
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2020 - 1:14 #3

Regatta Task List by Maria White (Includes the Tea Plant)

Black numbers are normal amounts. Red numbers are the amount needed in Simplified Tasks when we have them Wink

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) 135pt_10
Back to top Go down

Arial Heights, BKNBLK13 and Eiggam Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2020 - 4:28 #4

No of 135pt tasks vs co-op size (racers) Chart by Becky&Teddy.

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) Number11
Back to top Go down

Arial Heights, BKNBLK13 and Eiggam Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

rainyfoxtrot

rainyfoxtrot

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct 2020 - 22:30 #5

So are you saying if my co-op shows 15 boats racing and only 4 are actually racing that's a bad thing? I dont think the person who made the co-op is on anymore or if they are I don't see them as active. I just joined this co-op randomly when I first started playing .  i do remember when that was but it's been well over a year if not longer. I was made an Elder at some point I don't know when as i was not told. I'm guessing most people are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct 2020 - 23:13 #6

@rainyfoxtrot wrote:
So are you saying if my co-op shows 15 boats racing and only 4 are actually racing that's a bad thing? I dont think the person who made the co-op is on anymore or if they are I don't see them as active. I just joined this co-op randomly when I first started playing .  i do remember when that was but it's been well over a year if not longer. I was made an Elder at some point I don't know when as i was not told. I'm guessing most people are?
If the members in your Co Op who aren’t racing don’t opt out of the regatta, you will be pitched against the same number of racers in your grouping. For example, if your Co Op has 30 members and none opt out of the regatta, the other Co Ops that you are racing against will also have 30 members. This is regardless of how many are actually doing tasks. 
It is massively important that those not competing opt out. 
Hope this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2020 - 2:22 #7

@rainyfoxtrot wrote:
So are you saying if my co-op shows 15 boats racing and only 4 are actually racing that's a bad thing?
It is important if your coop wants to place very well in the race.

The groups are formed so each team In that competition has the same number of players set to racing.  Let’s say This group of competing coops have 10 members, all set to race in gold league.

If all 10 really are racing, the most tasks they can complete is 10x16, or 160 tasks.

If only 5 are actually racing, then you are only going to complete at most 5 x 16 or 80 tasks and will likely end up at the bottom.

Players who don’t want to race should always set themselves as not competing.  If they don’t, the leader or co leader can restrict them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2020 - 8:10 #8

@rainyfoxtrot wrote:

And the 15 boats are 15 teams you are racing against. Each of those 15 teams will only have the same amount of  active racers in their co-op as you. As has been explained in the answers above Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

douglasnorth

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2020 - 22:13 #9

Since I have been in a 2 person co-op where we were able to get 10 or more 135 tasks on the board at one time, I assume that the list doesn't apply to the Windows version?

Doug
Windows laptop, level 59
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2020 - 22:40 #10

@douglasnorth wrote:

Since I have been in a 2 person co-op where we were able to get 10 or more 135 tasks on the board at one time, I assume that the list doesn't apply to the Windows version?

Doug
Windows laptop, level 59

Yes @douglasnorth it doesn't apply to Windows. It has been a very long time since the Android/ iOS/Kindle & MacOS version has been able to get that many 135 tasks on the board for a small co-op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2020 - 2:42 #11

I notice the row on the chart for 6 racers is blank.  My coop sometimes races with 6 and the 135 chests seemed to be the same as when we have 4 or 5 racers.  (I guess that was to be expected, since the chart shows the same number for 5 and 7.)  That means there are nearly always 4 or fewer 135 tasks on the board, very rarely 5 but it does happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Page 1 of 1