Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Hey Doug!
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 21:31

» The UTF Music Playlist
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Today at 19:59

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 17:39

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Today at 17:28

» Regatta Tasks & No. of 135pt tasks vs Co-op size (Racers)
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 16:35

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 28 Jul 2021 - 23:38

» Songs of Township
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 22:36

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:39

» Township Wiki
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 14:11

» How many here play on Windows?
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Elby714 Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 0:36

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sat 24 Jul 2021 - 17:58

» Buying Market Baskets
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:33

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby A_Jarvis Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 17:52

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

» Image for The Great Gatsby/Golden Ticket
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:49

» Um...Is My Signature Showing Up?
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:43

» Disappearing crops
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 0:04

» Recent Change to Township Wiki
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 10:57

» Top Contributor
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 17 Jul 2021 - 19:00

» HELPER requested / OFFERING help / GP tcash Accumulators Message Board!
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 19:01

» Co-Op Ads
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Wakanda Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 15:10

» Fire in the river!
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Bobcat Paradise Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 2:15

» PC update out
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Thu 15 Jul 2021 - 22:44

New topics
» Hey Doug!
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 21:31

» Unable to participate in Regatta
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby catlover88 Today at 17:34

» Random thoughts about commercials, tv shows, etc.
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 17:59

» Beach Adventures (July 27 ~ August 24, 2021)
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:10

» Buying Market Baskets
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Buckeyes Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 22:02

» Ruler of the Mine 7/26/2021
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 18:52

» Tutorials for beginners of Township Game
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:07

» Cloud PC for Win10 - Win11 to follow
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:04

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor

Go down
AuthorMessage

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor Empty
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 21:48 #1

From Playrix Forum - Originally by Anna Petrova:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?244774-Mini-game-Collection-Event-Decor

**will work on this later...a lot of info to work with.  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 21:56 #2

Well I guess that will disappear soon, and definitely won’t be updated.

Thank you for the link though.
Back to top Go down

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 22:16 #3

before you copy the whole Playrix forum over... Wink 
don't forget the Wiki, pls. They have added all this info over the years, and with pics. In some instances, it might be an idea to link to there. Or we put the link in the starting msg of the subforum.

(but in general, I'm in awe for your work here, TB! Smile just be careful and don't try to do/copy everything... )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 23:37 #4

Cuddz wrote:
Well I guess that will disappear soon, and definitely won’t be updated.

Thank you for the link though.
Ikr!  We'll have to rely on Wiki...hopefully they stay on top of it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twilight Bookworm

Twilight Bookworm

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 23:41 #5

_DD_ wrote:
before you copy the whole Playrix forum over... Wink 
don't forget the Wiki, pls. They have added all this info over the years, and with pics. In some instances, it might be an idea to link to there. Or we put the link in the starting msg of the subforum.

(but in general, I'm in awe for your work here, TB! Smile just be careful and don't try to do/copy everything... )
Lol...not copying everythingLaughing

Just getting some informative posts over and with such little time...just grabbing first...sort it later...lol! Very Happy

Wish we could import all of Ruud's work and Cobalt's new lines.  So many fun posts in there, in addition to the Informative ones.

Well...copy paste folks...copy paste!  Wink

and...ty Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest1

Prior Member
Guest1
Prior Member

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 9:40 #6

Hi Twilight
Please be careful for your back with moving all those boxes Razz
Don't worry about mine, I will take care of that myself.
We still got time although it will be unsure for how long, but step by step we get there
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 11:05 #7

@Twilight Bookworm wrote:
Lol...not copying everythingLaughing

Just getting some informative posts over and with such little time...just grabbing first...sort it later...lol! Very Happy

I might be the only one, but I don't think the Playrix forum will vanish right this weekend, so I believe you have still  time to check and copy to here. Some selection might be necessary, so you don't take on a "Life task". Wink

In some contexts, I am not sure re. copy rights, esp. when copying things. Didn't check, but hopefully giving the source (as you did with naming the OP and the link) is sufficient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 16:35 #8

No problem with copyrights by using a link.
Anything you copy and paste is different. That cannot be done without the permission of either Playrix or the iriginal poster. That said I doubt any player will be suing anyone lol.

JFYI.. absolutely no Disney or Betty Boop, these are heavily copyrighted, and Disney do sue.
Any artists images must have the respective artists written permission to be used. (E mail suffices)
Fair Play rules don’t cover you if you have copied anything that is copyrighted as is.

That’s it in short, don’t want to bore you with all the ins and outs lol, but as an author and artist copyrights are something I feel strongly about and have knowledge of if needed.
Back to top Go down

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Mini-game Collection: Event Decor I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 16:58 #9

Cuddz wrote:
No problem with copyrights by using a link.
Anything you copy and paste is different. That cannot be done without the permission of either Playrix or the iriginal poster.

Right, and as Twilight mentioned copy and paste, I wasn't sure what the precise plan is, so mentioned it, JIC.

Cuddz:
>> ... Fair Play rules don’t cover you if you have copied anything that is copyrighted as is.

That’s it in short, don’t want to bore you with all the ins and outs lol, but as an author and artist copyrights are something I feel strongly about and have knowledge of if needed.
<<

Thanks Smile I think it might be even worse, if and when different countries (and their laws) are involved; we had that discussion a bit earlier, as Playrix is in Russia, and their office in Ireland, for tax reasons IIRC, and players are all over the world.
But I don't think either we must know all legal details. Just meant to give a warning to be careful/cautious, and that I keep up. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mini-game Collection: Event Decor
Page 1 of 1