Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Today at 15:03

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby dragons Today at 13:33

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Today at 12:57

» Guess the Holiday
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Today at 12:07

» My last regatta
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Yesterday at 20:32

» Songs of Township
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Yesterday at 17:22

» How many here play on Windows?
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Yesterday at 7:45

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 23:55

» Racing Solo
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 4:01

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:58

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 13:13

» Random Township Dreams...
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 12:27

» Land expansion
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 7:17

» Co-Op Ads
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 3:21

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:02

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 10:04

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 18:41

» Township Wiki
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:28

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon 15 Feb 2021 - 17:09

» Crazy Orders
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 23:52

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri 12 Feb 2021 - 21:48

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue 9 Feb 2021 - 5:07

» Are you a Mac player?
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 13:57

» Township books
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 17:15

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta?

Go down
AuthorMessage

dbevil

dbevil

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? Empty
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 15:41 #1

Does the total number of co-op members vs. number participating affect the scoring?

In other words, if we drop inactive players before the start of the regatta, does it help the scoring?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 15:53 #2

@dbevil wrote:
Does the total number of co-op members vs. number participating affect the scoring?

In other words, if we drop inactive players before the start of the regatta, does it help the scoring?

Yes, having inactive players opted out of racing will help your co-op in the regatta. Only players set to race count in the regatta. If you have a co-op of 15 and only have 10 set to race, then you will only race against other teams with 10 active racers, regardless of what size your co-op is.

I hope that makes sense Very Happy

And welcome to the forum @dbevil sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dbevil

dbevil

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 16:18 #3

Can I just mark inactive players as ineligible for the regatta or do I need to drop them from the co-op?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 16:25 #4

@dbevil wrote:
Can I just mark inactive players as ineligible for the regatta or do I need to drop them from the co-op?

Leaders and I believe co-leaders can restrict them from the regatta. Click on their names in your co-op building and you should see the option to do this there Smile This will suffice, you do not need to remove them completely from your co-op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dbevil

dbevil

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 17:07 #5

Strange, but I mark restrict some members but not others. The some really inactive players don't have the option of restricting them from the Regatta. 

Any reason why this would be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 17:13 #6

@dbevil wrote:
Strange, but I mark restrict some members but not others. The some really inactive players don't have the option of restricting them from the Regatta. 

Any reason why this would be?

Are they already opted out of the regatta maybe?

Every member that is set to race will have la little ships wheel beside their name in your co-op building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dbevil

dbevil

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2020 - 18:07 #7

That's it. The really inactive players didn't have the ship's wheel.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2020 - 11:15 #8

@dbevil wrote:
That's it. The really inactive players didn't have the ship's wheel.

Thanks

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dbevil

dbevil

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2020 - 19:46 #9

Now that I have restricted some from the Regatta, how do I re-instate select ones? 

I didn't see anything that would re-instate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2020 - 20:09 #10

@dbevil wrote:
Now that I have restricted some from the Regatta, how do I re-instate select ones? 

I didn't see anything that would re-instate.

The member themselves have to go into their settings (the cog wheel in the top left of the screen). Then "additional settings" and turn the "Take part in co-op competitions" on. When a member has been restricted they will not be able to take part until the next weeks race and they must have done the above steps to opt back in Very Happy

It seems odd that we can restrict and not reinstate, but it is the way Playrix have created this function.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

dbevil

dbevil

Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta? I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2020 - 22:05 #11

Got it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Does co-op numbers affect scoring in the Regatta?
Page 1 of 1