Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» My last regatta
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby just_a_minute Today at 10:42 am

» Admin and moderators?
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Today at 10:16 am

» Songs of Township
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 1:44 am

» If You Could Only Choose Five.....
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 1:27 am

» Rev and Ride (Feb., 2021)
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Losing Help Number?
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby okaussie3 Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:00 am

» How many here play on Windows?
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:20 am

» Description on the co-op badges of how to achieve them
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:57 am

» Guess the Holiday
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:07 am

» R.O.C. Refresher information
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:55 pm

» Racing Solo
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 pm

» This is scheduled to start (for all or test group?) February 19.
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:58 am

» ADD ME: Friends on Android - iOS - Kindle
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:13 am

» Random Township Dreams...
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:27 am

» Land expansion
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:17 pm

» Co-Op Ads
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:21 pm

» Snow Ride (Feb., 2021)
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:02 am

» Jungle Regatta 135 points task
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:04 am

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:41 am

» Township Wiki
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:28 am

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:09 am

» Crazy Orders
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:52 pm

» How does one get Caesar avatar?
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:48 pm

» Jungle Regatta 3 (Feb 2nd)
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:07 pm

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops

Go down
AuthorMessage

Hootielicious

Hootielicious

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops Empty
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 11:39 pm #1

I noticed something about the 2 minute bonus with crops. I have my plots in rows of 10 so for the sake of simplicity I will explain by using the first row of ten going from top down. So when I click the skip button it drops down to the next plot. i click skip again and instead of going down to the next plot it jumps , in this case, to the right of the cleared plot. So if you have crops still growing It'll show you the tcash amount...if you are not careful you might accidentally speedup the still growing crops. Is this another tcash grab (non corona cough cough)  I mean glitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 12:15 am #2

Good tip. Yea, almost got caught speeding the harvest. Now I just wait. Not worth the chance of kicking myself. (Those pills are pretty potent, aren't they?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 7:04 am #3

I noticed that it will skip to a TC to finish crop as well. But since I'm slow about doing it, I haven't had a problem.  I also have my crops in rows and right next to each other.  Each row is for a specific crop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 10:16 am #4

Yes, it is weird the way it decides which field to do next.  Sometimes, it hops nicely across from 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, but then mine inexplicably hopped down to 2D instead of continuing to 1E.  In my case, row 1 was wheat, all ready for the free 2 minute rush, and row 2 was corn, which would have needed tcash to rush.

So, it wasn't continuing on the existing path, it wasn't going to the next field of the crop I was harvesting, nor was it seeking the field with the least time left.

Last edited by Mayfield on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ZombieRoo

ZombieRoo

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 11:23 am #5

Apparently if your barn is full and you speed up the harvest or production it still goes into your barn 😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 11:45 am #6

-- why cant I delete my own post anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

Senior
Chorilandia
Senior

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 12:02 pm #7

Yesterday, this mini game appeared on my heli. It allowed me to play it 3 times, the same game, and it gave me 5 bills each time. Dis it appeared to someone else? Today has not appeared...
Look at this (Sorry, the picture is in spanish, my original language)

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops Fe6cc810
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ZombieRoo

ZombieRoo

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 pm #8

I saw that on Facebook just now. It looked fake tbh the pics looked like the dodgy adverts you see for township which show supposed gameplay that is not even in the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 1:09 pm #9

Someone in my coop mentioned his wife getting that the other day.  Of course, that character immediately became "Game Guy".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 7:07 am #10

@Mayfield wrote:
-- why cant I delete my own post anymore?

cos Admin set it up this way in May, see here:
https://www.unofficialtownshipforum.com/t203-using-the-forum#1621
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Active
Mayfield
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 8:33 am #11

That doesn't explain why.  Board admin running mad with power and control issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 8:55 am #12

Very few message board forums I'm on allow members to delete their own posts. And, I've been on a lot over my 25 years on the internet.

Smart move IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest2

Prior Member
Guest2
Prior Member

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 9:11 am #13

@Mayfield wrote:
That doesn't explain why.  ...

That's right, of course Smile 
And for me this is the first forum doing this, and I've seen quite a few in the last decades as well, lol.
Not such a good idea, IMO.

Last edited by _DD_ on Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 9:54 am #14

@Mayfield
Like board admin almost every where, our crew are volunteering their time and effort.

Unlike the OPF they don't have access to a paid IT department.

We can edit our post to leave it empty.
Looks a little strange but in a lot of ways better.
Several times have been left scratching my head after trying to reply to a no-longer-existing post.
Another way that here is better than OPF is the Auto-Save feature.

Please can we all keep things positive.

ETA
We can delete our own post if it's the last one in the thread and/or no-one else has replied. Not too sure on details but I currently have the option to delete this post
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 10:11 am #15

Just to clarify Admin did not set up not allowing members not to delete  their own messages. This is a setting made by forumotion  Very Happy

The only control we have is whether the last message can be deleted. Any message that has a response after it cannot be deleted regardless of our settings.

The setting to not allow last messages to be deleted has been made for other staff reasons that I won't discuss Smile

ETA @JayS I think you will see the option to delete your last message but it will not allow you to actually do it when you try. Sorry about that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Buckeyes

Buckeyes

Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 8:29 pm #16

I haven't had a prob with the 2-min thing--I get that alert that says "Do you really wanna spend cash" and I Just Say No.  A very small aggravation for an otherwise nice benefit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beware of the 2 minute perk with crops
Page 1 of 1