Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Today at 3:25

» The UTF Music Playlist
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 0:43

» Regatta theme Treasure of the Nile - Ancient Egyptian
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Yesterday at 20:27

» Lake House Renovations
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 17:30

» Songs of Township
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 16:47

» How many here play on Windows?
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Yesterday at 11:24

» Need for Seeds (April 5, 2021)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 10:49

» Township Wiki
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Yesterday at 0:59

» Sheepishly Asking If Anyone Else Knits or Crochets?
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:38

» Decoration Inspiration Spring 2021 is Live! ????????????
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 16:51

» Getting Back To Twitter and YouTube
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kaytown Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 9:46

» Mic's Table
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 15:12

» Extremely Risky Info - - be most cautious! Use at your own discretion!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kami2020 Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 12:44

» Admin and moderators?
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 16:25

» Teddy & Becky’s Weekly Prep List - April (each week as updated by T&B)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 15:55

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 12:12

» Say Hello!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:26

» Need for Seeds
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 4:52

» Co-Op Ads
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nelly’s Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 22:05

» Race of Champions (6 April 2021)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 19:37

» How to Unlock Co-op Badges and Crests
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 18:04

» No cheaters in Easter Adventure???
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 12:41

» TS Reward Guide (T&B)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 2:42

» Cross Stitch Patterns as Design Ideas???
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Light of the World~Emily Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 12:52

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play

Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 Empty
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 19:53 #1

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone,
We were asked a few days ago if it would be possible to post about the other mobile games we play as well as Township. 
You asked, we listened - here is a cozy wee niche in which to trade hints and tips for any other mobile games you play. 
Could I ask you to name which games you would be interested in sharing your experience or asking for help with?
This way we can separate each game so we (me mainly 😂) don't get confused. 

I’m happy to start, I play The Tribez while awaiting stuff on Township. 
flower

Last edited by Arial Heights on Sat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuthorMessage

Cobalt Banana

Cobalt Banana

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2020 - 20:35 #20

Hi Mic, They are both good. EVERMERGE the better of the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lightbox

Lightbox

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2020 - 21:53 #21

I just started Lilys Garden, I fell for the "which tool should I use" in the Ad they show, thinking it would be funny to make disasters on purpose Of course it's not like that in game.
I'm trying to find a game similar to Township for my Grandma, she's basically maxed TS and needs another challenge. Does anyone have a suggestion for another farming game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cobalt Banana

Cobalt Banana

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2020 - 13:58 #22

@Lightbox wrote:
 Does anyone have a suggestion for another farming game?
Lightbox, the other classic Farming Game that has been around for 8 years is Hay Day. It is a great game and I have played it some. Township copied it in many ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2020 - 17:14 #23

@Cobalt Banana wrote:
Township copied it in many ways.

That clears up many things about their behavior and practices. (Think I'll rename the visiting team the Playrix Pirates.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nana

Nana

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2020 - 18:04 #24

A little over a year ago, being quite bored with Township, I started playing June’s Journey - a hidden object game that is also a decorating game. Great graphics. A few of my long time TS buddies also play, which adds to the enjoyment of it when sharing gifts.

I alternate my game play time between it and Township. I read an article in the last several weeks about Playrix acquiring another company and featuring a hidden object game. Anyone hear about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2020 - 18:09 #25

@Nana

They have one called Manor Matters that is a hidden object game.  The reviews I read in the play store were not so complimentary so I chose not to try it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nana

Nana

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2020 - 18:12 #26

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@Nana

They have one called Manor Matters that is a hidden object game.  The reviews I read in the play store were not so complimentary so I chose not to try it.

Thanks for that info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Buckeyes

Buckeyes

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2020 - 5:07 #27

Just found this--interesting reading!  I also like some puzzle games, and word games.  I've only had a phone for maybe...2 years?  I have very little on it, but I do have games--3-4 word games, TS, a couple of puzzle games. 

I do enjoy hidden object games, but I just want to find the objects!  The stories and so on are just a bother to me.  I just wanna find the things and be done.  Laughing

On my laptop, I really enjoy solitaire, word games and time management games.  I got out of those for a bit because I can't do them on the phone (!) but I still really enjoy logging in a playing those--Roads of Rome, etc.  (And no, I don't need threads either, but this whole little niche is great!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jaytown

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2020 - 11:53 #28

I play Simon's cat pop time. It's a match3/bubble shooter. I like the cute graphics beside the levels.

And I play Slitherlink.

No need for threads about those Smile just wanted to share "my" games
Back to top Go down
View user profile

maycee_shante

maycee_shante

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2020 - 6:53 #29

Aside from TS I play Homescapes and Seekers Notes. Homescapes helps pass the time when playing TS. I like Homescapes for time wasting but it’s gets frustrating when trying to beat lives and having to spend 900 coins to get 5 moves when i only needed 1 more move.

Seekers Notes is a hidden object game that I love to play. it’s a little slow in the beginning because of energy consumption required to play levels and the time it takes to restore but as you advance throughout each stage your energy bank grows. I would recommend playing this game on a tablet because it’s hard to see hidden objects on a small screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2020 - 12:54 #30

@Nana wrote:

I read an article in the last several weeks about Playrix acquiring another company and featuring a hidden object game. Anyone hear about this?

Plexonic, an Armenian game company. From some of the online news, Playrix also has stakes in quite a number of European games companies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliie

Active
Calliie
Active

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2020 - 12:59 #31

I played idle Miners. It was fun in the beginning, started after the last Professor Experiment and ROC fiasco. But there is just too much ads in the game and the game becomes repetitive with all the mines and not easy to make coins from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2020 - 22:50 #32

After a TS, the games I play most are 

- Seaport, a cargo shipping game with Product ports, contractor ports, plus factories and a job board.

- Lily’s Garden, similar to Gardenscapes but with a much more sophisticated storyline and regular characters.  I much prefer the mechanism of the color burst games used to make progress over playing the Gardenscapes levels, plus the garden design and decorations are a lot less tacky.  Another similar game I tried is Lost Island.  I stopped that one mainly because I decided I didn’t need two such similar games.  It also has a strong story and interesting characters.

- Pearl’s Peril, a hidden object game with convoluted plot and island decorating.  Decorations are exceptionally pretty.

- Civilization Revolution 2, the first attempt to port Sid Meyers Civilization series games to mobile and I prefer it to 6.  If you loved Civ 2 on PC, you will enjoy this one.  It costs money to buy but no ads and no in game purchases.  Select scenarios or use Custom scenario generator.  It does include a no war option.

- Card Shark - A fabulous collection of solitaire card games and some multiplayer games.

My current #1 favorite tho when I’m looking for a few minutes entertainment has to be flow fit sudoku, a sort of logic puzzle game. The finished board Looks like sudoku, except that it does not used the 3x3 sub blocks, but various configurations of cells containing numbers.

The object is to fit the pieces together like a jig saw to make the sudoku grid, one of each number per row and column.  The puzzles come in a variety of shapes tho, not just 7x7, 8x8, or 9x9 grids.  Here are some examples.What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 52650210
In this Snake Pack puzzle, the circles will contain the numbers 1-8.

Some of the puzzles have cells removed.  The numbers in these columns and rows start over at 1 on the other side of the hole.  For example, the center column In the donut pack will contain 1-3 and 1-3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 17:39 #33

Play manor cafe also I am a leader there. Fun game me and my team been in master league for months. It is a fun match 3 game to rebuild a manor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 17:45 #34

@Kimber wrote:
Play manor cafe also I am a leader there. Fun game me and my team been in master league for months. It is a fun match 3 game to rebuild a manor
Thanks @Kimber, I’ll be having as shot at that one. 😁😁
Back to top Go down

Kimber Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 17:50 #35

@Arial Heights wrote:
@Kimber wrote:
Thanks @Kimber, I’ll be having as shot at that one. 😁😁

It is a relaxing game! Yeah sometimes the puzzle get to be a pain when your higher lvl I am over 3,000 but they also have a boat race also! Just not like the regatta you win flags
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 17:54 #36

That sounds really interesting @Kimber - I love puzzles, the only ones I’ve found have so many adverts it spoils it. I find having a little break from TS while waiting for goods to be finished keeps me occupied & (maybe) out of mischief.
I knit, so puzzles are perfect for when I’m knitting & want some light relief. 😁😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kimber

Prior Member
Kimber
Prior Member

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2020 - 17:59 #37

@Arial Heights wrote:
That sounds really interesting @Kimber - I love puzzles, the only ones I’ve found have so many adverts it spoils it. I find having a little break from TS while waiting for goods to be finished keeps me occupied & (maybe) out of mischief.
I knit, so puzzles are perfect for when I’m knitting & want some light relief. 😁😁

Manor cafe guess what NO ADS!!!!
Yes no ads you get 5 lives when your done and if your in a group you can req from them. If not ya wait to fill back up.
You can spend money for coins to buy more but I just wait.
But there are absolutely no ads!
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls and Arial Heights Thinks this post is Awesome

View user profile

Neighbor Jane

Neighbor Jane

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2021 - 22:07 #38

I play Virtual Villagers. I got so good at it when it was on Windows, I wrote a strategy which was put online by one of the game companies.  The PC Windows version only plays on older computers and the cost was $5 or $10 each -- one time purchase.  There were 5 games, but the third is the one they made an iPhone version of.  The cost is $1.99 or $2.99 -- one time purchase, no ongoing costs.  Once your village is built you can just keep it going, but not much to do so I only put it on when I am bored with Township.  You can also restart it and rebuild your village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2