Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 4:39

» Songs of Township
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Yesterday at 22:35

» Delayed Start ROC
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 21:46

» Next Regatta Season
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 20:15

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 3:44

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» The UTF Music Playlist
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:15

» Question about selling houses
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play Empty
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 19:53 #1

Hi everyone,
We were asked a few days ago if it would be possible to post about the other mobile games we play as well as Township. 
You asked, we listened - here is a cozy wee niche in which to trade hints and tips for any other mobile games you play. 
Could I ask you to name which games you would be interested in sharing your experience or asking for help with?
This way we can separate each game so we (me mainly 😂) don't get confused. 

I’m happy to start, I play The Tribez while awaiting stuff on Township. 
flower

Last edited by Arial Heights on Sat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:00 #2

Thanks @Arial Heights I love you

I am literally just about to start Tribez, so will be very interested in a thread for it Very Happy

Another game I have looked at is big farm, but not sure how that one plays yet. I don't know anyone who plays it, so would be interested to hear about that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HavaDrPepper

Active
HavaDrPepper
Active

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:01 #3

Not necessarily daily but I have Wildscapes, Gardenscapes and Homescapes games on my tablet.  I'm on levels that are frustrating so I will walk away from them for days at a time.

My other time waster on my tablet is a Color By Number app. That I do every single day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

birchstix

birchstix

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:09 #4

I play the sims Freeplay. I’m addicted. Other than that, I play some angry birds games. And some puzzle games
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:14 #5

@Arial Heights wrote:
Hi everyone,
We were asked a few days ago if it would be possible to post about the other mobile games we play as well as Township. 
You asked, we listened - here is a cozy wee niche in which to trade hints and tips for any other mobile games you play. 
Could I ask you to name which games you would be interested in sharing your experience or asking for help with?

flower
That's just answered my question on your Tribez thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:17 #6

@JayS wrote:
@Arial Heights wrote:
Hi everyone,

flower
That's just answered my question on your Tribez  thread Very Happy

Lol! Just seen this JayS, so you have an unnecessary reply in The Tribez thread. Oops!
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:42 #7

Thank you guys,
I’ve added these & will keep adding as we get more mobile games from our members. 
Please check in to The Tribez thread every Saturday to get the weekly bonus from the FB page. 😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 20:44 #8

@Arial Heights wrote:
Thank you guys,
I’ve added these & will keep adding as we get more mobile games from our members. 
Please check in to The Tribez thread every Saturday to get the weekly bonus from the FB page. 😁

Cheers @Arial Heights much appreciated. I think it's a great idea I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chorilandia

TC
Chorilandia
TC

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2020 - 21:28 #9

I’m playing Matchington mansion. It’s a puzzle game plus home decor. It’s fun but not awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 18:59 #10

I like puzzle games. I've Finished almost the whole collection of several Flow Free games (Squares, hexagons, bridges).  My favorite tho us the newest one Flow Fit, which is a hybrid jigsaw puzzle and sudoku.  All these are logic games.

I've tried Gardenscapes but stopped after a while.  I didn't enjoy the candy crush type game play and the garden decoration options were so awful.  It wasn't quite as bad as the mayors office in TS, but pretty tasteless.

Instead I play Lily's Garden, which has much nicer design options (usually)  and I like their color burst style games better.  I also tried Lost Island, which uses a similar set up, but stopped playing that one.

My choice for hidden object is Pearl's Peril.  I still play daily, but not as much as I did earlier.  After a point, there is something unsatisfying about all these games with a story that goes on and on and on with no ending.  The never-ending story kind of reinforces the pointlessness of the whole set up.  This game does have some of the most beautiful decorations I've seen in a game, but it isn't long before there is, of course, no place to put anything new.  This is compounded by their decision to give us only a tiny number of free spaces to store decorations, pretty ridiculous when you realize each small square of paving counts as one.  We can buy more spaces but I resent doing that, as I've never before encountered a game that discourages decoration buying by limiting our ability to store the extras.

Another game I play every day is Civilization Revolution 2.  I have loved Sid Meier's Civ games since I got free Civilization 2 disk with my first PC decades ago.  On PC, I've played 2, 3 and 5.  I did try the Civ 6 mobile version but didn't like it.  I found there were way too many different civilizations on the fairly small map and it's just too ambitious for an iPad screen imo.  Civ Rev 2 Plays more like a simplified version of the PC Civ 2 (with no workers) and I think the simpler play works better on mobile.  I don't like war fighting and this game has custom play settings where we can turn that off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 19:43 #11

Thank you @Mayfield, we really appreciate your input, would threads on any or all of these be of interest to you?
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 21:01 #12

Thanks for the offer but  think a thread makes sense only if there are a lot of other people here who play the game.

Most of these are solo games that don't have the kind of regular new content that inspires discussion.  Lily's Garden is the only one with any semblance of a plot. Even there we couldn't get into much of a discussion if we are very far apart in the story.  I am working level 1770 (Day 44) at the moment.  They do sometimes have a special event side story that everyone plays at the same time.

Seaport is that kind of game where everyone is playing the same event at the same time.  It has a forum, but it can get pretty snarky and not very friendly sometimes.  If others here play it, that would be a candidate for a Thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 21:14 #13

@Mayfield wrote:
I did try the Civ 6 mobile version but didn't like it.  I found there were way too many different civilizations on the fairly small map and it's just too ambitious for an iPad screen imo.

I'm curious, Mayfield, can you limit and/or select the civs you play against in game setup? TIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 21:26 #14

That was one of my objections to Civ 6.  There were too many Other civs, and all of them ready to declare war on you for no particular reason.  I saw a review caution to stick with smaller maps in 6 to avoid overwhelming the device.  The small map only has room for each Civ to build maybe 1 or 2 more cities.  There is a trial version and full version.  I just got the trial, so maybe the ability to select who and how many opponents is in the Gathering Storm full version pack.  I never added Gods and Kings to my PC Civ 5, so 6 was too big a leap for me I think.

For Civ 2 mobile, There are a number of scenarios to choose from for a varied game, but I tend to just use the custom scenario generator.  We can not select how many opponents.

I think all the opponents are ai, rather than human players - Definitely the case in 2, might be a setting in 6.

Last edited by Mayfield on Mon 20 Jul 2020 - 1:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arial Heights

Admin
Arial Heights
Admin

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 21:36 #15

@Mayfield wrote:
Thanks for the offer but  think a thread makes sense only if there are a lot of other people here who play the game.

Most of these are solo games that don't have the kind of regular new content that inspires discussion.  Lily's Garden is the only one with any semblance of a plot. Even there we couldn't get into much of a discussion if we are very far apart in the story.  I am working level 1770 (Day 44) at the moment.  They do sometimes have a special event side story that everyone plays at the same time.

Seaport is that kind of game where everyone is playing the same event at the same time.  It has a forum, but it can get pretty snarky and not very friendly sometimes.  If others here play it, that would be a candidate for a Thread.

Thanks @Mayfield, let’s see if anyone else is playing Seaport, I haven’t heard of it & will be taking a look myself. Always up for a new game. 
I played Criminal Case for a while & about ready to go back to it with a new version just being released, if anyone else plays those?
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2020 - 23:50 #16

@Mayfield wrote:
That was one of my objections to Civ 6.  There were too many Other cubs, and all of them ready to declare war on you for no particular reason.  I saw a review caution to stick with smaller maps in 6 to avoid overwhelming the device.  The small map only has room for each Civ to build maybe 1 or 2 more cities.  There is a trial version and full version.  I just got the trial, so maybe the ability to select who and how many opponents is in the Gathering Storm full version pack.  I never added Gods and Kings to my PC Civ 5, so 6 was too big a leap for me I think.

For Civ 2 mobile, There are a number of scenarios to choose from for a varied game, but I tend to just use the custom scenario generator.  We can not select how many opponents.

I think all the opponents are ai, rather than human players - Definitely the case in 2, might be a setting in 6.

Thank you. Went to Civfanatcs and couldn't find the answer, just more questions. Guess I will just continue my rotation between 3, 4, 5, and Colonization. Six' graphics leave a lot to be desired -- a lot! Oh well, looking forward to 7 now. Thanks again, Mayfield. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cobalt Banana

Cobalt Banana

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2020 - 15:24 #17

I looked at Tribez but found it had a Satanic/Demonic aspect with some of the characters. 

My number 2 game right now is evermerge. It is decent little game
in which you build these castles and as the name implies it is one of the
new merging games which are springing up everywhere.

Bad confession, I play Skytopia which is the greediest game you will ever meet 
and if you keep playing you will be reaching for your wallet frequently. This game is
a bastard cousin of Big Farm and the play style is about the same. They have not updated this
one in about a year and a half.

My number 4 game is Trainstation 2 which I may play when they have an event going on. This one
is by Pixel Federation, the developer of Seaport.

Games? Must we?

Kind Regards,
Cobalt
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest1

Prior Member
Guest1
Prior Member

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2020 - 16:37 #18

Great choice Buddy,
Train station is still on my wish list in the Playstore
The merge game I playing is indeed a new one, named Magic Merge, it is a time eating monster *g* but still fun with new features ones in a while.
Manor Cafe is perhaps the game I play the longest, TS not counted.
Lily's Garden is the fourth game on my tablet. It was fun to know there was a glitch when logging out and logging in you won't loose a life or the three boosters. So playing was easy. The glitch is fixed now but the story is, still great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

What Other Mobile Games Do You Play I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2020 - 19:50 #19

Thank you, Buddy, for sharing. Trainslation 2 looks like something on my wish list. Will check out Evermerge to see what the attraction to this genre is. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What Other Mobile Games Do You Play
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next