Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Today at 6:21

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Today at 5:55

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Neighbor Jane Today at 0:42

» Delay in the regatta
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 9:40

» The UTF Music Playlist
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 3:35

» Another Update
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 0:44

» Dealer coupon - how to use them and max amount you can store.
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 8:10

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 0:34

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 7:50

» Township Funnies!
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 1:11

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Medamana Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 1:19

» Top Contributor
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 12:04

» The UTF Comedy Sketch Corner
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 4:03

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Songs of Township
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 6:47

» Factory Regatta Tasks & Factory Upgrades
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby just4fun Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 5:27

» Day at the Beach tasks
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 2:26

» Playing the market
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Kevsville Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:15

» Co-Op Ads
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Nerico Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 8:15

» Questions about Community buildings
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 2:57

» Say Hello!
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 19:15

» Mic's Table
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Sun 5 Sep 2021 - 20:07

» Next Regatta Season
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby douglasnorth Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 18:52

» Post pictures of your town to be shown on our Twitter & Instagram page! :)
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Michelle Thu 2 Sep 2021 - 13:23

New topics
» Multiple PC User Accounts & Multiple Towns on One Device
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 5:47

» Pick Talk (for goldpassers)
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Yesterday at 23:34

» Locked Co-Op Emblem Frames
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 4:41

» Msg to Members feature in Co-Op
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Tue 21 Sep 2021 - 0:42

» COVID-Let’s talk about it!
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Gracie Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 22:48

» Delay in the regatta
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 20:59

» Another Update
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 7:24

» Regatta 135 point Task Charts
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 4:40

Info on sending ingots to islands

Go down
AuthorMessage

Active
Zealous
Active

Info on sending ingots to islands Empty
Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2020 - 7:17 #1

I'm wondering, can people in the know, tell me if there's an equivalent in gold, silver, copper, or combinations, with that of platinum, when sending to islands?

I noticed you can send more than one ingot. I was just curious if there's equivalents for lesser ingots, or why you would send more than one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2020 - 8:00 #2

The ingots aren't used in combination.  The last ingot added is the only one that is used.

If you add a silver ingot, then a copper one, you can see the circle on the second fruit opens back up a bit, to reflect the lesser benefit of the copper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2020 - 8:59 #3

Oh really? I could have sworn it let me put more than one in. Guess it was my imagination, though, because I just tried and it did not. Thanks for the clarification. Don't know what I was thinking on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2020 - 9:13 #4

It will let you keep dragging them over, but onLy the last one is actually used.

I remember trying to use two or three as well when I first got ships and wondered why the circles weren't getting more closed as I added more.

It becomes really clear if you start with gold or platinum and add a copper one.  You can see the result is far less effective than the gold or platinum alone.  That's because the second ingot isn't really added to the first one, it replaces it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2020 - 10:56 #5

Well, I confess I haven't sent, even, one ingot with a ship thus far. I have other things I want to do with them. But I've been thinking I want to work on this collections now, so I'm glad to have it sorted out. I saw where you were talking about, regarding effectiveness. I guess when I saw that before, I didn't care enough to pay attention lol (add moment).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JayS

Active
JayS
Active

Info on sending ingots to islands I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2020 - 13:53 #6

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Info on sending ingots to islands
Page 1 of 1