Unofficial Township Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UTF. A friendly community full of helpful info for Township players.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CalendarCalendar  
Latest topics
» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Today at 17:47

» Songs of Township
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Today at 17:21

» I wish Playrix Would Add/Change:
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Daneborg Today at 1:19

» Food, Hobbies, anything else off-topic!
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Today at 0:34

» The UTF Music Playlist
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Yesterday at 23:34

» Next Regatta Season
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Yesterday at 16:19

» Delayed Start ROC
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 21:46

» What are your Tips & Tricks in Township?
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:10

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Arial Heights Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 0:22

» Question about selling houses
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby cemblack Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 0:57

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Lil Bear Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 16:33

» NEW DECOR BLOG in the making!!! NEED IDEAS AND INPUT!!!
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Matmat Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:22

» Township Wiki
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Adarsh13 Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 11:46

» Mic's Table
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 23:32

» My First Stab....
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 1:59

» Transfer My Game
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby sue Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 17:49

» Jungle Quest is here 6/3 (plus share & find lucky towns here)
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 1:06

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Lutka48 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:31

» Update is here/IOS
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby CodyLyons Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 13:53

» When your contractor subs out to some dude he picked up at Home Depot.
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mayfield Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:50

» WTFIT??? The acronym thread
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Downton Falls Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:59

» 50 friends?
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» What are your top 3 favorite t.v / telly shows?
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby BKNBLK13 Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:00

» Over 1000 members!
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Campogiro Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 23:16

New topics
» Delayed Start ROC
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Rainglaze Thu 17 Jun 2021 - 11:30

» Lucky Coupon, June 19, 2021
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby dnana1 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:03

» Great Freight (6-14-21)
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mic Miller Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:09

» Next Regatta Season
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Darkwood PC Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 11:54

» Question about selling houses
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby CaseMoline Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 1:32

» RoC FAQ by T&B and the Leaders of Township /June 15-21
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Chorilandia Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 21:06

» Transfer My Game
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby sue Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 14:52

» Ruler of the mine 6/7
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeby Mike Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 14:00

snowboarding game makes me sad

Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Active
Zealous
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad Empty
snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 2:11 #1

I really like the snowboarding game. I played it several times yesterday and found it very enjoyable....but it doesn't work right most of the time, it turns out. When I played it yesterday it was late at night, so I guess no one was using the internet (?Idk). Today, however, it turns out, it's so jumpy you can't do anything BUT fall. No level of skill will get you to the end when the game fails to respond.

Very sad because it's actually fun if you can play it. And still hate that stupid face on the girl when you don't want to pay to continue though. Of course I don't want to pay to continue when I'm just going to fall again. Duh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

E.

E.

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 5:54 #2

I experienced the same....
I always enjoyed the snowboarding events, but....

At first it went as always, I spinned the wheel 3,4 times I think. Last time I won a deco (the one I didn’t want, of course), but then.... I - optimist - took an eventtask,  collect 900 stars. Not that bad, I thought. But...... One double obstacle ofter another, sliding 2 lanes several times after another. Over and over again. I finally made it, but extra sad, it cost us first place in regatta as it took so much longer than it did before.
And still, playing this morning, it wqs not my imagination: it is SO tough now with all the obstacles. I hardly reach the end, I am happy if I get over 50 ft......

No fun.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 11:29 #3

@Zealous wrote:
.....And still hate that stupid face on the girl when you don't want to pay to continue though. Of course I don't want to pay to continue when I'm just going to fall again. Duh.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. Now there is a face that makes you want to..... (fill in the dots yourself) rofl,lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 11:44 #4

@Downton Falls wrote:
@Zealous wrote:
.....And still hate that stupid face on the girl when you don't want to pay to continue though. Of course I don't want to pay to continue when I'm just going to fall again. Duh.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. Now there is a face that makes you want to..... (fill in the dots yourself) rofl,lol

I could fill in those dots 😂 but I’ll be polite and say it s a face only a mother could love 

geek
Back to top Go down

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 11:48 #5

Cuddz wrote:

I could fill in those dots 😂 but I’ll be polite and say it s a face only a mother could love 
geek

LMAO. Good answer Cuddz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 18:37 #6

@E. wrote:
I experienced the same....
I always enjoyed the snowboarding events, but....

At first it went as always, I spinned the wheel 3,4 times I think. Last time I won a deco (the one I didn’t want, of course), but then.... I - optimist - took an eventtask,  collect 900 stars. Not that bad, I thought. But...... One double obstacle ofter another, sliding 2 lanes several times after another. Over and over again. I finally made it, but extra sad, it cost us first place in regatta as it took so much longer than it did before.
And still, playing this morning, it wqs not my imagination: it is SO tough now with all the obstacles. I hardly reach the end, I am happy if I get over 50 ft......

No fun.....

900 stars? Sheesh, I was doing good to get the 150 for the daily task. I had to try like 4 times. And even after actually making it to the end one of the times, I still did not collect enough stars to complete the task lol. So annoying. I got it now though. Hope that doesn't come up again for a task. 

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it's harder than before. I thought it was in my head because I was frustrated about the glitchiness of the whole game. But I fell one time just trying to go through and I wasn't even worrying about stars. The obstacles were so challenging, and when your actions don't register sometimes, well, forget it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 20:02 #7

I did the 900 point stars task very early in the event when a clean run was only earning barely 100 stars sometimes, more like 125 for the best ones.  So, with the 25 snowflake limit, we aren't going to finish the task without waiting for more snowflakes.  

To do it without waiting for snowflakes would require extra snowflakes from balloons, hol, or collected while skiing, or 5 clean (or purchased) runs averaging 180 stars each.  After a couple more days of snowboarding, my runs are only up to about 160-170 stars, so still pretty unlikely to be done in 5 runs/ 25 snowflakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2020 - 21:51 #8

This event has always had the silly glitch where it starts off smoothly then after a few runs it jumps, or, it doesn’t react to moving up and down the lanes. 
So I don’t think it is a glitch, I think it’s done on purpose for two reasons,
1) if it were a glitch it would/should have been sorted by now.
2) it’s a source of income, encouraging players to spend to play.

They have no intention of changing their little cash cow...

geek
Back to top Go down

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2020 - 11:12 #9

Well Everyone My Sincere Thanks flower Now I Can Stop Questioning My Sanity & My CO~OP Members Will Be Reassured Of Their's As Well!  I'm Having Most Of The Same Issues As Others Have Posted. My Main Problem Is My Snowboarding Sheep Does NOT Jump At Least 85%+ Of The Time!! She Either Does Nothing Or Bends His Knees Like He's Going To Jump But, Nooooo! It's A Total Fake Out!!! Evil or Very Mad Then The "Placement" Of The Obstacles Is Just Absolutely Rediculous!!! There's Too Many In Each Lane & Some Have Another One Right Behind It So... Crash Again, & Molly Does NOT Switch Lanes As She Used To, Much Slower & Seems PAUSE In Each One & So Crash Again!!  This  WAS A Favorite Of Mine...NOT Anymore!!! I'm Sure IT IS Sweet Feed For Cuddz's Cash Cow! However; I Believe Playrix Went Way Overboard With This One! They Have Given Us A So Not Worth It Goals Via The Prize Wheel!! I Know As Well As Everyone Else That None Of The Developers Aren't That Strapped For $$$$$$!!! I'm Up For Any Advice, Ideas, Suggestions Or Whatever Might Help Or Who Knows Fix It!!!🤪

I must correct myself in regards to The Snowboarding Sheep... HER NAME IS MOLLY! So I Corrected My "hes & Replaced Them With "shes"......  I Also Believe That Molly the sheep Is InnInnocent In All Of This.🐑

So NOT A Fan Of The Trembling, About To Shed A Bigo Crocodile Tears Or Five While She Holds Her Arm Like It's Broken Lady That's Just There To Take Your Money !🙄🙄:rolling_eyes

Last edited by BKNBLK13 on Mon 13 Jul 2020 - 0:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thruve

Thruve

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2020 - 16:13 #10

This is the only Mini Game I’ll play and Willingly spend 40-50Tcash on if I choose the regatta tasks that require stars or ‘feet covered’. This game makes completing your regatta tasks a breeze. What sucks about this specific mini game on the other hand is that although it’s easy in the beginning, if you fall and don’t use Tcash to continue, when you start back at 0 feet the difficulty stays the same. I do wish that once you start back at 0 your game difficulty should refresh back to the easier difficulty you first started with.

I think this is what makes this game a Tcash eating machine for those that want to get enough spins on the wheel to earn the Deco for the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2020 - 13:22 #11

THEY MUST'VE GOTTEN ENOUGH COMPLAINTS TO FIX THE PROBLEMS IN THE MOLLY THE SNOWBOARDING SHEEP EVENT!!!!! 

thumbs thumbs thumbs

Last edited by BKNBLK13 on Mon 13 Jul 2020 - 17:44; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct Typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mic Miller

TPro
Mic Miller
TPro

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2020 - 13:42 #12

Can you please elaborate? Is something posted elsewhere to suggest this? If so, would you post a link? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mayfield

Senior
Mayfield
Senior

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2020 - 16:24 #13

Cuddz wrote:
This event has always had the silly glitch where it starts off smoothly then after a few runs it jumps, or, it doesn’t react to moving up and down the lanes. 
So I don’t think it is a glitch, I think it’s done on purpose for two reasons,
1) if it were a glitch it would/should have been sorted by now.
2) it’s a source of income, encouraging players to spend to play.

I think that little stutter is caused by device overload.  Mine does that sometimes too.   As soon as I finish the run, I close TS, do a hard restart on the device, and try again.  It will work fine again for a while.  Just closing the app and swiping away everything running in the background isn't enough on mine. I need the hard restart.

Mine always has had difficulty distinguishing swipe from tap tho.  For me, it is more noticeabe whe I swipe up, which makes me think the difference in my movement is part of that problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BKNBLK13

Active
BKNBLK13
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2020 - 22:45 #14

No I don't have anything like a Post or a link To give you. All I have are the words of my CO~OP members and myself.  Molly The Snowboarding Sheep IS Doing Much Better and Acts more like she used to.
The obstacle course is also better.

I Related My issue here on the forum and in the Help Support in game and My CO~OP members did as well. So I thought everyone's was doing better as well. I Honestly thought I was posting good news.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

just_a_minute

Active
just_a_minute
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2020 - 23:23 #15

I've changed my approach to this event and I am doing much better so I thought I'd share. I still can't get the super long runs in a row without spending tcash (which is not my thing since I have no hope of placing 1-3), but I am constantly finishing more like 3-4 out of 5 plays instead of only 1-2. My longest run was 2,400 feet without spending money! Here's my new strategy Smile

1. Use my thumb instead of my finger (less of my hand is in the way)
2. Ignore everything of "value". Completely. Don't change your path for a star or a product or a booster like the magnet or 2x. These are distractions and most often lure you into a collision like sirens on the sea.
3. Do not change lanes (up or down) unless you have to to avoid a snowman or tree.
4. At the very end when there are no more obstacles move up or down to grab the last few stars.

Well, that's it! I basically make as few moves as possible and now mess up a whole lot less and usually only when they put an impossible combo of jumps and obstacles on the course. With this method I usually only earn about 90-100 starts per run instead of 130ish. But, I actually finish the run so I get to keep what I collected so it ends up advancing me to another spin on the wheel much faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Active
Zealous
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2020 - 2:04 #16

That refresh thing Mayfield mentioned is interesting. I'm going to try that before playing my next round. For me, I have realized that when I am forced to swipe and then jump right after, it does not recognize my jump. It just doesn't recognize it at all. It's  not me doing something that gets the game confused. It just doesn't register a jump, immediately after a swipe, for me. As far as jumping, I've always had to double tap in order to jump. Even in previous times with this event it wouldn't recognize a single tap jump for me.

I'm close to getting 1 more spin, and then I'm probably done. However, if Mayfield's advice proves helpful maybe I'll try more. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2020 - 2:32 #17

@Mayfield I will have to agree to disagree for a few reasons in my personal experience. Also the stutter happens to far too many people for it to be device related.
Personally, I do a hard restart everyday, but still have the problem.
You may remember when this event first started it ran fine, but after an update the stutters started.
Playrix initially said they were dealing with it, and we had another smooth event...until we had another update.
IIRC this happened twice, and then true to form Playrix did nothing and ignored players complaints.
My cynical mind tells me they realised it makes more money with glitches intact.

geek
Back to top Go down

Active
Zealous
Active

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2020 - 4:20 #18

Well, I'm so excited to tell you how it went. I did a hard reboot. Got back into the game after. And then, literally after 5 seconds, he was going...jitter...he was on the ground. It was almost instantaneous.  Going, jitter, on the ground. It was really quite remarkable how bad that round was. 5 tries and I made it through 2 times. 1 of those 2 times I only to 86 stars because I had to spend every bit of effort to keep the stupid sheep his flipping board. So now I'm  22 stars short of the last spin. But my tablet isn't broke, so there's the positive. And the next time, when I fall again, unless it's in the first five flipping seconds, I will probably get the points I need.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downton Falls

Admin
Downton Falls
Admin

snowboarding game makes me sad I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2020 - 4:38 #19

Lol, that's a shame @Zealous pity it didnt work for you even for a couple of runs snowboarding game makes me sad 1122571749

My game isn't too jittery like you are reporting, but I have the same issue with jumping. If I need to jump immediately after moving lanes, it just doesn't react quick enough and I crash. I am barely getting to the end of a run now. I am so close to the 2500 stars needed for my next spin the wheel, but collecting 5 to 25 stars a go is making it very hard to reach  Waa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowboarding game makes me sad
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next